Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) (31963 Views)

Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale, Not Qualified For PR Job — NIPR / President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale / Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) by Bluntemperor: 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2023
Cruise777:
cool
When you have a friendly boss, you are happy working
First time I will see a military ADC seating behind the President and not standing like pole, he even laughs freely .

The guy is good and very refine.
He is one of the right man of President Tinubu!
He is actually fulfilling any loose end gap!
Re: Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:08am On Dec 03, 2023
Eleme will be proud of this
Re: Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) by jeromestarks: 1:38am On Dec 03, 2023
soccerlite:

How much is davido giving Israel that he's prostrating

Moreover this ajuri

The money he has seen since May 29 2023 his immediate family altogether might not have seen it

Ajuri is wise.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:49am On Dec 03, 2023
Lol
Re: Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) by Caseless: 3:53am On Dec 03, 2023
What's wrong with this?
Re: Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) by Joeyfizzo: 6:14am On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

When you have a friendly boss, you are happy working

First time I will see a military ADC seating behind the President and not standing like pole, he even laughs freely

sitting is wrong....he is meant to stand. That is the job as an ADC. That's the military for u
Re: Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) by membranus: 7:10am On Dec 03, 2023
ClearFlair:

Na cruise true true. How much is bread

But you are still eating the bread.

Thank God you have the money to buy it.
Re: Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2023
He only asked the media people to move

Not crowed control

Fools will say tinubu is 💯 years old
Re: Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) by ufotunang: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
So how does this news solve nigeria problems 🙄
Re: Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) by imoleoluwa48b: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2023
So? We should fry beans? A lot of Nigerians with misplaced priorities. What should we do with this news? Nigerians and their celebrations of frivolities and mediocrity...So? We should fry beans? A lot of Nigerians with misplaced priorities. What should we do with this news? Nigerians and their celebrations of frivolities and mediocrity......
Re: Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) by Cromagnon: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
Nijagogetsense:
So? We should fry beans? A lot of Nigerians with misplaced priorities. What should we do with this news? Nigerians and their celebrations of frivolities and mediocrity...
what is the placed priority?
Why not start your own TV station and place the priority?
Re: Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) by Cromagnon: 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
TheKing4040:

Craze man like you. Nigerians are so gullible and easy to deceive.. Na friendly boss we go chop? When his decisions and policies dey choke citizens to depression and death..
did he decide for you not to enter farm or factory?
Re: Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) by TheKing4040(m): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
Cromagnon:
did he decide for you not to enter farm or factory?

If you ever in your life quote me again, thunder will finish you this night... Since the removal of subsidy do you know how much I spent on fuel? Look around what is the benefit of the subsidy removal to the common man. Idiots supporting someone who doesn't even know them . Fools like you

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 05, 2023
Cromagnon:
what is the placed priority?
Why not start your own TV station and place the priority?

Thunder will fire you Mama, Ogun go come kill your papa. Thunder go come roast you join with other members of your useless disunited family.

I know you are a product of dysfunctional family system, your parents have been separated and divorced and it's not your fault cos you can't help it. If misfortune is a being, you are a good replica...
Re: Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) by orisa37: 4:36am On Dec 05, 2023
EXCELLENT AJURI. WELL DONE.
Re: Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) by orisa37: 4:37am On Dec 05, 2023
EXCELLENT AJURI. WELL DONE.

THE YOUTHS SUPPORT AJURI.
Re: Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) by orisa37: 4:40am On Dec 05, 2023
AJURI MAKES IT HOSANNA IN THE HIGHEST.
GOD BLESS TINUBU AND AJURI.
PLEASE DON'T BE JEALOUS.
Re: Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) by Cromagnon: 3:00am On Dec 17, 2023
Nijagogetsense:

Thunder will fire you Mama, Ogun go come kill your papa. Thunder go come roast you join with other members of your useless disunited family.

How market
You that will not see 2024

I know you are a product of dysfunctional family system, your parents have been separated and divorced and it's not your fault cos you can't help it. If misfortune is a being, you are a good replica...
happily married couple
You think they are useless like your parents 😂😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) by Cromagnon: 3:06am On Dec 17, 2023
TheKing4040:

If you ever in your life quote me again, thunder will finish you this night...

You that will not see 2024 and smile

Since the removal of subsidy do you know how much I spent on fuel?

How is that my problem

Look around what is the benefit of the subsidy removal to the common man.

Is that what subsidy is supposed to do
You just want awoof and don't know the economic impact
Better remain at your beer parlour level

Idiots supporting someone who doesn't even know them . Fools like you
you so stupid to think ppl support others for them to know them.
Re: Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2023
Cromagnon:

How market
You that will not see 2024

happily married couple
You think they are useless like your parents 😂😂😂😂

So your mumu head can come still here and advertise your mama hoelosho business here? Anyways you are doing well. The last time I checked, I was told you are her first customer after sampling your mama toto business making you committing incest. Dem talk say you killed you father too putting you in the Oedipux Rex's situation. Abirùn ọmọ rádaràda😂😂😂 akótilétà òshì🌚

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) by Cromagnon: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nijagogetsense:

So your mumu head can come still here and advertise your mama hoelosho business here? Anyways you are doing well. The last time I checked, I was told you are her first customer after sampling your mama toto business making you committing incest. Dem talk say you killed you father too putting you in the Oedipux Rex's situation. Abirùn ọmọ rádaràda😂😂😂 akótilétà òshì🌚

🤣🤣🤣
Chei
E pain am say na broken home e come from
Sorry for your loss
It shows in your lack of home trainin
Street life no easy to recover from sha

BTW what's your fascination with incest
You keep bringing it up
Abomination like you and your mum
Re: Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2023
Cromagnon:
Chei
E pain am say na broken home e come from
Sorry for your loss
It shows in your lack of home trainin
Street life no easy to recover from sha

BTW what's your fascination with incest
You keep bringing it up
Abomination like you and your mum

Your wailing gives me joy😂 especially when you open your gutter. You can continue ranting by releasing some debris stored in it.
Lest I forget, how about the sodomic activity you had with your priest last night?
Re: Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) by Cromagnon: 12:00am On Dec 23, 2023
Nijagogetsense:

Your wailing gives me joy😂 especially when you open your gutter. You can continue ranting by releasing some debris stored in it.
Lest I forget, how about the sodomic activity you had with your priest last night?
Batty boy spotted
Everything from you is sodomy
Why
Re: Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) by NewDea4: 2:03am On Dec 23, 2023
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TrwnrU_pMI

President Tinubu's Special Adviser On Media And Publicity, Ajuri Ngelale Clears The Way For Tinubu As Tinubu Arrived At World Leaders' Summit For The 28th United Nation Climate Change Conference Held In Dubai (UAE) (Video)

Akuri

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: A New Twist In The Tale - Tunde Olusunle / 2023: ‘Judas Iscariot’ Hellbent On Spoiling South’s Chances – Shettima / FG Must Stop Lying About Boko Haram — ICC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.