Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Super Trending Gospel Song: Gracious GOD - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Super Trending Gospel Song: Gracious GOD (128 Views)

Check Out This Latest Trending Gospel Song Taku Ti O By Ibironke / Official Unveiling Of The Trending Gospel Song, Titled "So Good" 04/03/2018 / Top 10 Trending Gospel Songs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Trending Gospel Song: Gracious GOD by 40pakks: 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2023
Hot new gospel single
New release
Trending

I love love love this song.
You will love it too when you listen to it.
It tugs my hear every time with love when I listen to it because it reminds me of how kind GOD is to us.
GOD is patient. The magnitude of work HE does on Earth deserves great praises from us.

Production wise, of the six gospel song in my 2023 release, this was one of the easier songs to mix.
Just like the gospel single, "FATHER's love", GOD inspired new set of lyrics for me to add, it is what you hear at the end, before the chorus.

Check it out:

Click

Fruitfulfruitful Gracious GOD
[url] https://audiomack.com/fruitfulfruitful/song/gracious-god[/url]

Re: Super Trending Gospel Song: Gracious GOD by 40pakks: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
This song is currently on permanent repeat on my playlist.

I just can't stop listening to it.

You too may put it on non-stop repeat.
cool

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Mushood - Sense / VIDEO: Boyyblink - GOG / The Dark Side Of Afrobeats To The World. (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.