Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Callings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Callings (69 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Callings by toluleke(m): 3:05am On Dec 03, 2023
The bible said the calling of God is without repentance and the instructions of God is great value and We admire this men based on their teachings . This men discover their purpose and have sticked to it without diluting or changing.
Men of God according to their calling
Bishop Benson idahosa Faith
Bro.Gbile Akanni Standard on God values Living accord to his plans and discipleship
Rev Olusola Areogun Helping men realise their Stand in christ through thorough teaching.
Pastor Adeboye Holiness
Pastor W.F Kumuyi- Consecration
Bishop David Oyedepo- faith and guideline for a successful living
Pastor D.K Olukoya Deliverance and Teaching.
Matthew Ashimolowo - Righteous prosperity based on investment
Sam Adeyemi - Developing Leaders
Arome Osayi thorough Teaching of the Word
Apostle Selman- He also has a teaching ministry

The list cannot be exhausted let me your view also add to the list. This could also help you select church to go but be sure you are lead by the holy spirit.
All listed have a thorough teaching ministry
Re: Callings by Bluezy13(m): 5:55am On Dec 03, 2023
With all these men...
With all these callings...

Life is not getting better.
But then I know a country without an anchor on Christianity, yet this country prospers.
Of what use is this Christianity when it betters not the lives of the people in general
Re: Callings by toluleke(m): 6:56am On Dec 03, 2023
Bluezy13:
With all these men...
With all these callings...

Life is not getting better.
But then I know a country without an anchor on Christianity, yet this country prospers.
Of what use is this Christianity when it betters not the lives of the people in general
if Africa is like this when we pray what do you think Africa will be like when we don't. Africa is filled high places of darkness and prayer and true Christianity has been a way out
Re: Callings by Bluezy13(m): 8:19am On Dec 03, 2023
toluleke:
is Africa is like this when we pray what do you think Africa will be like when we don't. Africa is filled high places of darkness and prayer and true Christianity has been a way out

And I guess you do not know that Civilization and Christianity started in Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Divine Authority And Animal Horn Authority / This Is Special Christmas For You / Choosing The Right Pool Remodeling Contractor In Delray Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.