Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Deja Vu: Please I Need Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deja Vu: Please I Need Help (1521 Views)

The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deja Vu: Please I Need Help by mail4gift2(m): 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2011
I don't know where to post this, so am going to post it here cos i believe my problem is spiritual (sorry if this offends you, am a very spiritual person), before i left Nigeria, i always experience Deja Vu, and most times i don't remember them after i finish experiencing them, but there is one of them i think i can not forget, back then in Nigeria 2009 to be precise, i went to a bar with a friend of mine, immediately we sat down it occurred to me that i have been in that bar before, i turned to my friend and told him that i have been here before but i can't remember, i told him that i will call the waiter now and ask for power horse, she will go and get it for me and when she is getting it, she is going to accidentally drop it and he (my friend) is going to shout at her.

He laughed at me and he called the bar girl himself, when she cam and we place our orders, 1minute later she cam back with our orders and as soon as she gets close to us, she accidentally drop my power-horse and my friend immediately shouts at her, after she left, my friend looked at me and ask me if i planed this, i told him no. i can never forget that day cos we spent 2hrs arguing.

I always taught maybe its normal, but now, i dnt think its normal any more because now that i am in Malaysia, i still do have this same Deja vu, the first time i came to Malaysia, i got the feeling that i have been here before, to make matters worst, i went to see a friend of mine at Bukit Serdang few months ago, i left his house around 12:03AM, when we got to the junction of his street to get a cab, it hit me again, as if i have been there before.

Please is anyone else experiencing this? it will be good if i know that am not alone in this

Is it normal? does it mean am posses?

I need answers and maybe solution. please if you are here to derail this thread, please i beg you with the name of God, back-off, i really need help cos this Deja Vu of a thing is getting worst, i go to places i have never heard of before only to get the feelings that i have been there before and can explain things before they happen.
Re: Deja Vu: Please I Need Help by benodic: 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2011
Deja vu is one of the signs of soul awakening to its true nature. That of being above time and space.
When soul starts awakening, memories of past lives lived in a particular location starts coming up in form of deja vu. Soul also has the ability to know what is going to happen in the future and privy to such information unconsciously may appear as a deja vu.
So it is an experience to be welcomed with an open arms while you remain alert to the next step the Holy Spirit may be bringing to you.
Re: Deja Vu: Please I Need Help by mail4gift2(m): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2011
benodic:

Deja vu is one of the signs of soul awakening to its true nature. That of being above time and space.
When soul starts awakening, memories of past lives lived in a particular location starts coming up in form of deja vu. Soul also has the ability to know what is going to happen in the future and privy to such information unconsciously may appear as a deja vu.
So it is an experience to be welcomed with an open arms while you remain alert to the next step the Holy Spirit may be bringing to you.

Wow, that's the best advice/explanation i have received since i started asking questions and doing lots of research, thank you so much.

do you have any ideal like things to do that will enable me to grow in it?

finally am not posses cos i was thinking otherwise.
Re: Deja Vu: Please I Need Help by benodic: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2011
@ mail4gift2

one of the practices that enables one to grow spiritually and which cuts across all religions is the singing of the Holy Name of God, HU. HU is sung in a long drawn way and is done 15 to 20 minutes morning and night.
The HU song when done diligently will start the process of spiritual purification, clearing the cobwebs that prevents soul from bathing in the light and sound of God which leads to full unfoldment of the qualities of soul.
Re: Deja Vu: Please I Need Help by Sweetnecta: 11:29am On Nov 01, 2011
so mail4gift2 couldn't have resolved this simple situation by calling on his trinitarian gods, so he is now employing the knowledge of anyone; atheist and others? is your god so deficient that you couldn't have realized that just because you get it right sometimes or getting it right all the time, is just a matter of the Will of God, Who permitted you to be accurate. Not because there is anything about it. Deja Vu is garbage.

Often a times, I guess right the portion of the Quran that will be recited by the Imam in a Rakah, but I can't guess, all the time and i dont even try to because God is Merciful on me, so He lets me forget many things.

You need to come to islam, since you are a borderline pagan; going between disbelief and silly superstition that you created for yourself.

You are in Malaysia. Take advantage of knowing pure form of Islam instead of monkeying around with mind game, allowing Satan to drive you around at will. Deja Vu is Voodooo of the mind.

@Benodic; You too? Playing armchair analyst? You people must stay away from Shayo shayo and other mind bending substances.
Re: Deja Vu: Please I Need Help by Image123(m): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2011
Na wa o, the HU song, you go fear na.
Well OP, what you call deja vu is real, and I DON'T THINK it's something to worry about. It simply proves that you have a spirit, howbeit probably dead, if you've not been born again through Jesus Christ. We all as humans are created with spirit, soul and body. Some parts are naturally more developed in each than others. One may naturally have sharp hearing, or smelling, or seeing, or grip, or one body part very conspicuous. Most of these things can also be developed/enhanced even if not naturally gifted.
Same in soul, some may be naturally brilliant, or good at calculations, or cramming, or strategy. In spirit, some are naturally more sensitive than others. You may just be dreaming per night and others almost never dream. Some have useless meaningless dreams aplenty. Some can almost smell a lie or innocence. And so on and on. But most important, fear God, serve God, keep His commands. Jesus is the ONLY way.
Re: Deja Vu: Please I Need Help by ronkebp(f): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2011
@ Poster, it happens to me, but not as strong as you though, i see some places and people that look so familiar to me, but i can never tell where and how i met them.
Re: Deja Vu: Please I Need Help by mail4gift2(m): 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2011
Sweetnecta:

so mail4gift2 couldn't have resolved this simple situation by calling on his trinitarian gods, so he is now employing the knowledge of anyone; atheist and others? is your god so deficient that you couldn't have realized that just because you get it right sometimes or getting it right all the time, is just a matter of the Will of God, Who permitted you to be accurate. Not because there is anything about it. Deja Vu is garbage.

Often a times, I guess right the portion of the Quran that will be recited by the Imam in a Rakah, but I can't guess, all the time and i dont even try to because God is Merciful on me, so He lets me forget many things.

You need to come to islam, since you are a borderline pagan; going between disbelief and silly superstition that you created for yourself.

You are in Malaysia. Take advantage of knowing pure form of Islam instead of monkeying around with mind game, allowing Satan to drive you around at will. Deja Vu is Voodooo of the mind.

@Benodic; You too? Playing armchair analyst? You people must stay away from Shayo shayo and other mind bending substances.

can you do me a favour and shove your stupid Islam up your anus and get the hell out of here, did i mention that i need the help of a Muslim or a Christian or an atheist? what the hell is wrong with you muslims, Let God take my life any day i convert to your religion of death, your mum must be really disappointed in you. Read my post about BRAINWASHING you F.O.O.L
Re: Deja Vu: Please I Need Help by mail4gift2(m): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2011
ronkebp:

@ Poster, it happens to me, but not as strong as you though, i see some places and people that look so familiar to me, but i can never tell where and how i met them.

Image123:

Well OP, what you call deja vu is real, and I DON'T THINK it's something to worry about. It simply proves that you have a spirit, howbeit probably dead, if you've not been born again through Jesus Christ. We all as humans are created with spirit, soul and body. Some parts are naturally more developed in each than others. One may naturally have sharp hearing, or smelling, or seeing, or grip, or one body part very conspicuous. Most of these things can also be developed/enhanced even if not naturally gifted.
Same in soul, some may be naturally brilliant, or good at calculations, or cramming, or strategy. In spirit, some are naturally more sensitive than others. You may just be dreaming per night and others almost never dream. Some have useless meaningless dreams aplenty. Some can almost smell a lie or innocence. And so on and on. But most important, fear God, serve God, keep His commands. Jesus is the ONLY way.

benodic:

@ mail4gift2

one of the practices that enables one to grow spiritually and which cuts across all religions is the singing of the Holy Name of God, HU. HU is sung in a long drawn way and is done 15 to 20 minutes morning and night.
The HU song when done diligently will start the process of spiritual purification, clearing the cobwebs that prevents soul from bathing in the light and sound of God which leads to full unfoldment of the qualities of soul.

Thanks guys, i really appreciate the help and i really really do FEAR GOD, the bible says we should not be afraid of he that can destroy only the body but we should fear HE who is able to destroy both the body and the spirit.
Thanks
Re: Deja Vu: Please I Need Help by Sweetnecta: 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2011
@Mail4gift2: « #7 on: Today at 03:58:16 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 11:29:29 AM

can you do me a favour[/Quote]The only favor for you is introducing you to what is good, instead of the land of illusion that you are in.

[Quote]and shove your silly Islam up your anus and get the hell out of here,[/Quote]this is really matured.

[Quote] did i mention that i need the help of a Muslim or a Christian or an atheist?[/Quote]This is the religion section, while general or other secions are there. You didn't use them, so who are you foo.ling?

[Quote] what the hell is wrong with you muslims, Let God take my life any day i convert to your religion of death,[/Quote]God will take the lives of all; muslims and non muslims. so your statement is only affirmation of the inevitable. By the way nothing is wrong with Muslims.

[Quote]your mum must be really disappointed in you.[/Quote]Its the other way round; she is happy that I am her son. Alhamdulillah.

[Quote] Read my post about BRAINWASHING you F.O.O.L[/Quote]It seems that your doctrine is filled with insults and curses. No wonder you are preoccupied with mere deja vu. You better pray for guidance, instead of living a lie; deja vu.
Re: Deja Vu: Please I Need Help by HISchild: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2011
"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." - Philp 4:6-7
Re: Deja Vu: Please I Need Help by mail4gift2(m): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2011
HISchild:

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." - Philp 4:6-7

Praise God.

Sweetnecta:

@Mail4gift2: « #7 on: Today at 03:58:16 PM »The only favor for you is introducing you to what is good, instead of the land of illusion that you are in.

this is really matured.

This is the religion section, while general or other secions are there. You didn't use them, so who are you foo.ling?

God will take the lives of all; muslims and non muslims. so your statement is only affirmation of the inevitable. By the way nothing is wrong with Muslims.

Its the other way round; she is happy that I am her son. Alhamdulillah.

It seems that your doctrine is filled with insults and curses. No wonder you are preoccupied with mere deja vu. You better pray for guidance, instead of living a lie; deja vu.

You want to introduce me to what is good, how do you know what is good and what is bad? to us Christians, Killing is sin/bad, but to you Muslims, killing is good and leads to righteousness, so which is right? which is good and which is bad/evil?

Introduce me to what is good, laughed , shove that thing you think is good up your anus

re-read the replies to this post and show me anyone who is trying to introduce me to his/her religion apart from u, whom i think is trying to introduce me to an EVIL FRAT.

Re: Deja Vu: Please I Need Help by plappville(f): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2011
@Op ve u prayed or discussed it with ur pastor? Maybe its a gift of the holy spirit but u need to completely empty that vessel for God to take full control. If there is oil in a vessel and u pour water in the vessel, the water will remain on top while the oil will remain under. Our heart is the vessel, the oil is the sin, God does not dwell in a heart that has some spots of sin. He needs a empty heart.

Be fully dedicated to God, am sure he wants to use u. Every one is gifted like @Image123 already said.
Make use of ur gift to the glory of God.
See these verses below,

(1Peter 4:10): As every man has received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.

(Romans 12:6): We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If a man's gift is prophesying, let him use it in proportion to his faith.
Re: Deja Vu: Please I Need Help by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2011
Image123:

Hmmm . . . Food for thought. Animals still have this instinct that makes them sense natural disasters and move enmass to higher grounds to avoid being casualities. The bolded sentence in the quote above is a good point. May the Lord help us to be sensitive to His Spirit's leading.
Re: Deja Vu: Please I Need Help by mail4gift2(m): 7:33am On Nov 02, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

Hmmm . . . Food for thought. Animals still have this instinct that makes them sense natural disasters and move enmass to higher grounds to avoid being casualities. The bolded sentence in the quote above is a good point. May the Lord help us to be sensitive to His Spirit's leading.
Amen

plappville:

@Op ve u prayed or discussed it with your pastor? Maybe its a gift of the holy spirit but u need to completely empty that vessel for God to take full control. If there is oil in a vessel and u pour water in the vessel, the water will remain on top while the oil will remain under. Our heart is the vessel, the oil is the sin, God does not dwell in a heart that has some spots of sin. He needs a empty heart.

Be fully dedicated to God, am sure he wants to use u. Every one is gifted like @Image123 already said.
Make use of your gift to the glory of God.
See these verses below,

(1Peter 4:10): As every man has received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.

(Romans 12:6): We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If a man's gift is prophesying, let him use it in proportion to his faith.

I have not discussed it with anyone, although i have prayed about it and still do,
Thanks y'all for your positive advice/suggestions.
Re: Deja Vu: Please I Need Help by Sweetnecta: 12:17am On Nov 03, 2011
^^^^^^^ Who is unjust but the one who invents lie against another.

who is most unjust but the one who invents lie against God.

@Mail4gift2; « #11 on: November 01, 2011, 08:47 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on November 01, 2011, 07:50 PM
@Mail4gift2: « #7 on: Today at 03:58:16 PM »The only favor for you is introducing you to what is good, instead of the land of illusion that you are in.

this is really matured.

This is the religion section, while general or other secions are there. You didn't use them, so who are you foo.ling?

God will take the lives of all; muslims and non muslims. so your statement is only affirmation of the inevitable. By the way nothing is wrong with Muslims.

Its the other way round; she is happy that I am her son. Alhamdulillah.

It seems that your doctrine is filled with insults and curses. No wonder you are preoccupied with mere deja vu. You better pray for guidance, instead of living a lie; deja vu.

[b]You want to introduce me to what is good, [/b]how do you know what is good and what is bad? to us Christians, Killing is sin/bad, but to you Muslims, killing is good and leads to righteousness, so which is right? which is good and which is bad/evil?[/Quote]if what is wrote is the truth, then based on what you have written in response to me so far, you are not a christian. Read our dialogue, again. i am sure that you are not older than me. I almost believe with your hopping from beer parlor to night club, I do believe you are not much older than my children. Yet you cursed and insulted and touched up on my mother, a woman who could easily pass for your grandmother.

[Quote]Introduce me to what is good, laughed , shove that thing you think is good up your anus

re-read the replies to this post and show me anyone who is trying to introduce me to his/her religion apart from u, whom i think is trying to introduce me to an EVIL FRAT.[/Quote]Your arrogance. Jesus prostrated his face just like me. I am trying to make you get to the level where you will actually be chrislike. Don't die in your illusion and Deja Vu. I really don't think that it is a great memory to have, the reason you are restless; asking the whole world to help, while you left Trinity in the cold, ignoring the gods in it.
Re: Deja Vu: Please I Need Help by mail4gift2(m): 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^ Who is unjust but the one who invents lie against another.

who is most unjust but the one who invents lie against God.

@Mail4gift2; « #11 on: November 01, 2011, 08:47 PM »if what is wrote is the truth, then based on what you have written in response to me so far, you are not a christian. Read our dialogue, again. i am sure that you are not older than me. I almost believe with your hopping from beer parlor to night club, I do believe you are not much older than my children. Yet you cursed and insulted and touched up on my mother, a woman who could easily pass for your grandmother.

Your arrogance. Jesus prostrated his face just like me. I am trying to make you get to the level where you will actually be chrislike. Don't die in your illusion and Deja Vu. I really don't think that it is a great memory to have, the reason you are restless; asking the whole world to help, while you left Trinity in the cold, ignoring the gods in it.

Like i said, stop introducing people to your evil club and btw, i saw a Muslim man buying alcohol from an India Shop here in Malaysia and guess what happened, he hide the alcohol in his trouser, i taught you people (Muslims) are holier than thou, f.u.k.i.n.g hypocrites.

Matthew 15:8-9 "These people honour me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. 9: They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by Men."

I know very well, in fact i know too well that i am not perfect, everyday i try my best to be like my Lord Jesus Christ, to walk the way he walked and live the way he lived and i pray for his special grace (because to be like him, you need his special grace), i know someday, he will grant me my request.

Tell your Muslim brothers to stop deceiving themselves, NO BE COMPETITION.
Re: Deja Vu: Please I Need Help by asalimpo(m): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
benodic:

@ mail4gift2

yeah,right. Eckist bullsh*t.
Wen this is done,u open up ur soul/spirit to demons (beings without bodies) who desperately crave a human body to inhabit.
In l8r years,their evil nayure bgns to show. They'll want to control and dominate and wreck. Satan, nvr likes to play nce for long.

(1) (Reply)

IRAN begging for War and about to get one Helluva surprise - Pray for innocent / Has Mega Pastor Joel Osteen, Resign And Rejects Christ ? / My Warning To Nigerians!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.