Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison (25359 Views)

My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP / Edo State Commissioner For Arts, Culture And Tourism Mr Osaze Osemwegie Ero Has / Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison by TopBanter: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2023
This is why I laugh when the usual Nzogbu Nzogbu people claim Yorubas don’t travel.

Yorubas are smart traveler who, most importantly, respect themselves and aspire to the best in life.

Rather than go to Italy, an openly very racist nation, where the only jobs available to black immigrants are prostitution or drug dealing , most Yorubas would prefer to remain in Nigeria till the chances arrives to move to the US, UK, Canada etal.

Ditto the behavior of Yorubas in Nigeria and why many are disinterested in traveling to the hostile and opportunity-bereft SE.

Yorubas know migration must make sense as it should be done only to move on to better and not land where you are worse off than where you have come from.

It is only those who worship money, and therefore lack dignity , who are ready to go anywhere in pursuit of money hence the reason you will find them in Iraq, Afghanistan, Italy etal in large numbers.

1 Like

Re: Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison by 1TrippleCee: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:
Obo Nigeria ti faya. Won ti dowa baje.
Soon, FG ll say they v no idea how to better the country.
It's on a free fall. Nigerians are special breeds created for testing suffering endurance.
Obo n ta Nigeria gidi gan.
Our toto is sore from bad governance!
We aren't enjoying the nation just as a woman who's vagina is sore from rape, forced anal sex & receiving hammer 🔨 dîcks while not ovulating.
Obo Nigeria o le she fushu mo, it needs years of healing (good governance). Nigeria's pussy can't cream or cum again cos it's in pains!

Hope you know there are young ones on the forum. Agbaya
Re: Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison by rocoh(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2023
epainos:
Comments above are funny. Blaming the Nigerian leaders ....lol. Nigerian leaders are not the problem, but every Nigerian is.

If you ask all of them accussing our leaders what they feel about having children, you will be shocked that they want many kids. Over population is what is killing Nigeria. This is the main fundamental issue with us. Others are tribalism and religion.

Go and check all the nations with explosive population like ours, and tell me if corruption is not there. Corruption is directly related to over population. This is a fact I can defend anywhere.

Close to 300 million in this tiny Nigeria. Just imagine over 30 million in Lagos. angry And you want normal people to reside there. Anyway.....happy Sunday to you all.

I beg to disagree
Re: Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison by Padipadi(m): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Hope you know there are young ones on the forum. Agbaya
Oro obo ni the best description of Nigeria.
Obinrin ti won n do lawin loma n go bi Nigeria.
Re: Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison by ppogba: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I hope they didn't participate in electing wrong leaders before running away.

Last week, I asked of a guy who had a house at Iju area, very young and promising. He was among those shouting emilokan upandan. When I asked my wife about him, she said she's relocated to the UK, sold his house , his Toyota camry and other things to raise money.

Why run away, after joining them in destroying Nigeria by electing a wrong leader? O maa to ye everybody

Maybe he would not have relocated if your own candidate had won. Wonderfully warped logic.
Re: Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison by Typing: 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
yoruboid:
We know who they are and where they are from

They are not Nigerians

They are Igbo from Biafra grin

Re: Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison by Originalsly: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
Charity begins at home .... same happens here... people held for years.... for nothing ... not even a false accusation.
Re: Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison by LZAA: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2023
TopBanter:
This is why I laugh when the usual Nzogbu Nzogbu people claim Yorubas don’t travel.

Yorubas are smart traveler who, most importantly, respect themselves and aspire to the best in life.

Rather than go to Italy, an openly very racist nation, where the only jobs available to black immigrants are prostitution or drug dealing , most Yorubas would prefer to remain in Nigeria till the chances arrives to move to the US, UK, Canada etal.

Ditto the behavior of Yorubas in Nigeria and why many are disinterested in traveling to the hostile and opportunity-bereft SE.

Yorubas know migration must make sense as it should be done only to move on to better and not land where you are worse off than where you have come from.

It is only those who worship money, and therefore lack dignity , who are ready to go anywhere in pursuit of money hence the reason you will find them in Iraq, Afghanistan, Italy etal in large numbers.
You sure say everything dey ok upstairs?😄
Re: Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison by TopBanter: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
rocoh:

I beg to disagree

You should state why you disagree because I think he is talking sense. Factual sense. I too also argued for a Nigerian government to have the balls to initiate a family planning drive nationally because our large population is actually a deficit to our growth and development for now

Nations become developed and great because of a good synergy and balance between human and mineral/material/geographical resources.

Nigeria essentially has a large and worthless Human Resources sector because poverty and illiteracy leads many to have kids they cannot raise, educate and train properly.

They eventually concede kids they cannot raise to the street that then turns them into illiterate petty criminals, area boys, cultists, thieves, drug touts etal. These kids become adult menaces to society. They have no skills and are largely unemployable.

They bring nothing to the Nigerian table and are worthless. We have too many of them thereby making Nigeria cumulatively worthless.

Better to learn from China and bring in drastic measure to control wild population growth in a nation that cannot feed, educate and optimally raise the ridiculously large number of kids mainly illiterate Parents bring into Nigeria daily.

We are swimming against the tide condoning such a backward reality. I.e hosting a large population, especially youths, we cannot provide gainful employment for.

A great template for development of Nigeria, peculiar to us as a nation, is to control population growth and then ensure every child born in Nigeria can be raised and educated properly so he/she becomes a net contributor to solutions for Nigeria rather than a menace as the millions of jobless youths we have today are.
Re: Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison by TopBanter: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
LZAA:

You sure say everything dey ok upstairs?😄

Abeg move on. Some post are above your head and level.
Re: Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison by LZAA: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2023
TopBanter:

Abeg move on. Some post are above your head and level.
Obviously everything isn't right upstairs 😄
Re: Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison by coputa(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2023
Majority of them are Edolites, They travelled to Italy without any skill or education,so they took to crime to survive.They are not innocent.

1 Like

Re: Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
Dem go be these igbo people aka Obidients. The offense will be Drug related offenses and 419 (internet Fraudsters) etc Igbo people disgracing and demarketing Nigeria- since 1520 , Cursed people. Money worshiping creatures oloshi other people's lands developers eleribu shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison by DOM7: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2023
Government that are bunch of criminals? How many people are innocently imprisoned here in the country? And you are talking of the one outside. People that stole billions are elected and appointed to lead the country what do you expect?
Re: Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison by chi4ik4(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Start searching for his name on the website of Austria prisons.
very valid information. Many thanks boss
Re: Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison by DAVIDELUXED: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
my sympathy goes to the innocent ones, Nigerians have turned torino into confraternity theater and a good government will not watch its city descend into chaos.
it may surprise you to know that eiye and black ax fight over teritory in torino.
i
Re: Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison by damoobaba: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:
What are they doing in Torino. The crimes are either drug related or cultism related.

We know who the cultists are and where they're from in Nigeria.
Re: Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
And most of them are from benin
Re: Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison by Sleekfingers: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
Innocent indeed.......with the mess our people are doing in Italy abi? With the mess most Nigerians are doing there? I have been to Italy thrice. I know what I saw. Even those we claim to be selling African food and food stuffs are selling drugs.......
Re: Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison by Max24: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
Mostly Obi people. Thank God we dodged a bullet. They would have converted all our children to drug carriers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again / Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral / Caption This Photo Of Osun Election...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.