Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas (2319 Views)

A Massage To Yoruba Lagosians / God Bless All Yoruba/lagosians / "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by Nwamazi8: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2023
Our Lagos was really beautiful o wink

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2023
Umu mmadu sef

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by MadamVanessa(f): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2023
shocked

Propaganda post by children of hate and perdition. As far back 13bc Lagos was already developed, there's no way our Lagos men would've celebrated Xmas with bare malnourished bodies. This was south east in 2020.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by JASONjnr(m): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2023
Everything we've learned and celebrated as a people are practically adopted cultures from different people who came to colonize us.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by opamoses1: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2023
Nwamazi8:

That is somewhere in Badagry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by FuckingMachine: 9:52am On Dec 03, 2023
That guy with the big X is the chief slave.
The Uncle Tom.

If you try to escape, he will be the one to hunt you down and discipline you even before Massa is aware.

If you disrespect Massa, you die.
That's helinues' great grand father.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by goodnessme1(f): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Propaganda post by children of hate and perdition. As far back 13bc Lagos was already developed, there's no way our Lagos men would've celebrated Xmas with bare malnourished bodies. This was south east in 2020.
Yoruba Muslim tongue tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by tollyboy5(m): 10:11am On Dec 03, 2023
Do you know that non of these men are alive today?
Its a secret don't tell anyone

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by raskymonojendor: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2023
opamoses1:

That is somewhere in Badagry.
David hyundai abi na Hundeyin egun people. David Hyundai should put his pen to good use here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by Urheadmaster(m): 11:09am On Dec 03, 2023
This doesn't look like it was adopted.

It looks original tongue
JASONjnr:
Everything we've learned and celebrated as a people are practically adopted cultures from different people who came to colonize us.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by excanny: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Badagry in South East grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by Soulsymbol99: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2023
Exactly a century ago cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by Igboland: 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2023
Your Igbo mother n father this period no even use leave cover toto / gbola that period.

Nwamazi8:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by CHRISTFUCKER: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2023
Hehe

That's what yellow bars get for running their stinky mouth

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by KingKO22: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2023
As far back as 1923 I saw a guy in Kampala among of them and I can see the little boys wearing complete up and down which implies that those without top cloth only did so just for the inscription

Nevertheless, we can't compare this to leaves that our blothers wear as cloth as at this same year
Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by Omoawoke: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
Nwamazi8:

Samuel Ajayi In Onitsha

By the time we dig out all your humiliating histories, you will wish you never started troubles

Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by KingKO22: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
So our people have been this civilized as far back as 1920 ?

I can see some wearing our native cap and some even have belt around their waist. I think Yoruba brought civilisation to West African countries.

That's why we are the best in every sector of human resources and we don't see religious as do or die like our bloders who doesn't tolerate freedom of religion and expression
Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by Godfullsam(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Where are the malnourished bodies? Is it because there is no one with pot belly like your sugar daddy?

Igbos were still walking in stack nudity when this picture was taken.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by Godfullsam(m): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2023
KingKO22:
As far back as 1923 I saw a guy in Kampala among of them and I can see the little boys wearing complete up and down which implies that those without top cloth only did so just for the inscription

Nevertheless, we can't compare this to leaves that our blothers wear as cloth as at this same year

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by obiekunie01: 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
KingKO22:

all the tribes in contact with the europeans by 1900 were have all adopted clothedness.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by Pakute: 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
1923, some peole didn't know what a cloth is, they were buttnaked.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by Chibuzoc(m): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2023
Na somebody grandfather dem use do space bar. grin grin cheesy

One reason why the colonizers hated Igbos and why the yaribas are jealous of us is that we didn't fall this low, it took the invaders 30 years to penetrate Alaigbo.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by ClearFlair: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
This is a popular image
Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by ecolime(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2023
1923 and no leaves covering their bombom.

And Badagry na Egun oo. I guess the civilization of the Yorubas close to them rubbed off on them as well.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by thelegend1(m): 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2023
Nwamazi8:

Chai...see as oyibo dey use our people do signboard while them siddon relax.

Slavery sha....
Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by FuckingMachine: 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
CrossRhodes:

The main house nigha who snitched on other slaves thinking he is better than them grin

Exactly what his great grand son helinues is doing today - snitching on Nigerians for his political masters' crumbs.
Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by elverdad: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2023
Nwamazi8:

yourbas slaves and cowards
Lol
Re: Throwback Photo Of "Yoruba Lagosians" Celebrating Xmas by DKM123: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2023
FuckingMachine:
That guy with the big X is the chief slave.
The Uncle Tom.

If you try to escape, he will be the one to hunt you down and discipline you even before Massa is aware.

If you disrespect Massa, you die.
That's helinues' great grand father.

I fvuking h@te tribalistic threads but this literally made me fall off my chair laughing.
Chai! Walahi! This Nairaland is full of comedians..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (Reply)

At Last: Yar'adua's Mother, Hajia Dada, Sets Eyes On Her Terminally Sick Son / The Changing Phases Of A Man's Life - Ojukwu Odumegwu As A Case Study / Awolowo Vs Achebe: simple logic eluding Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.