Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. (1732 Views)

Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters / Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce / Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 11:42am On Dec 03, 2023
Good day Prospective Employers, Mummies and Daddies on this platform.

I seek to work directly as Security guard under your care in a residential space.
I have 8 years experience in the field as I have worked with So-Safe Corps (2015-2018) and currently work with Kengrace Guards Nigeria Limited (2018 till date).
I intend to leave working under Contract security work because I need all the money I can get right now.

Never married.
No kids and I am gonna clock 33 next year.
I have plans but the money I earn now after company remove their cut is barely able to feed.
Right now, I work morning and night duty just so I can get something decent to feed and offset other important bills.

All I want right now is to get a good paying Salary job where I can give value and also add values to the employer.

I dropped out in 2015 from a Private College of Health Technology due to financial constraint.
I can read and write and also have a good command of the English Language.
I am attentive to details, have good interpersonal human relationship skills, can work under pressure and have what it takes to secure lives and properties.

I am hardworking; I can assist to clean and cook sometimes.
I am loyal and trustworthy.
I have zero criminal records, got a clean slate.

I have my present work ID.
I have my Voter's ID, National ID and names on ATMs to prove myself.
I have a photo of me on my Security uniform.

I just want work and be paid directly by who I work for, not the one a company somewhere will remove their admistrative charge, maintenance and VAT up to #30,000.

My present location is Ijebu Ode in Ogun state.
I am willing to relocate if need be.

You can call or WhatsApp me on Zero Eight Zero 29943555.

Do feel free to run background checks to ascertian all security measures.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
I will provide you with good services.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kingzrocky:
I will provide you with good services.
Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by money121(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kingzrocky:

I seek to work directly as Security guard under your care in a residential space.
I have have 8 years experience in the field as I have worked with So-Safe Corps (2015-2018) and currently work with Kengrace Guards Nigeria Limited (2018 till date).
I intend to leave working under Contract security work because I need all the money I can get right now.

Never married.
I have plans but the money I earn now after company remove their cut is barely able to feed.
Right now, I work morning and night duty just so I can get something decent to feed and offset other important bills.

All I want right now is to get a good paying Salary job where I can give value and also add values to the employer.

I dropped out in 2015 from a Private College of Health Technology due to financial constraint.
I am attentive to details, have good interpersonal human relationship skills, can work under pressure and have what it takes to secure lives and properties.

I just want work and be paid directly by who I work for, not the one a company somewhere will remove their admistrative charge, maintenance and VAT up to #30,000.

You can call or WhatsApp me on +2348029943555.

Thank you.
Better offer will locate you

6 Likes

Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2023
Thank you boss.
money121:

Better offer will locate you
Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2023
Very well written.All the best

3 Likes

Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2023
Thank you sir.
Aaaaarghmed:
Very well written.All the best
Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
I offer very good services and I am very trustworthy.

In January 2021, my security company transfered me from Magodo Phase 1 Estate (Western Area) to a residential area whose occupants are not based in Nigeria).

I worked there without any problems, no thefts and no loss recorded.

I monitored effectively and gave comprehensive reports whatever comes in and goes out of the compound.
Access control was top-notch and excellent.

The client never had any complain till my company moved me last week Friday.

Security company moved me to a Hotel in a GRA where they recently activated and needed someone with experience to mount.

If you know anybody that knows somebody who needs a trusted Security Guard that will secure and take care of his/her properties, kindly refer me.

All I want is to be paid directly.
I am depressed and tired of the contract level I am on for over 8 years of hardwork with nothing to show for it.

I will not disappoint.
smiley
Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2023
1TrippleCee
Good evening sir, my thread on Travel section was yanked off by a Moderator, hence I had to mention you here.

Please kindly drop your WhatsApp number so I can keep in touch as regards the job opportunity that will arise from January.

Sir, you may reach me if that's more convenient for you via this number: Zero Eight Zero 2994 3555

1 Like

Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 7:20am On Dec 04, 2023
A fresh lovely Monday it is.
Good morning Mummies/Daddies and Uncles/Aunts in the house.

smiley
Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by We4all: 7:49am On Dec 04, 2023
You are an excellent writer and will fare better as a writer than as a security guard. Have you ever considered writing as a great prospect?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2023
Good morning sir.

Thank you for the kind words.
Honestly, I have never thought towards this angle.

I will try to, once I am stable.
The most important thing for me right now is to jettison this Contract Security work I'm into.

I'm seriously tired and only hanging on pending when I get directly employed under someone.

smiley
We4all:
You are an excellent writer and will fare better as a writer than as a security guard. Have you ever considered writing as a great prospect?
Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
Hire me.
Lemme work for you.

smiley
Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
Good evening sir/ma

smiley
Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 6:54am On Dec 05, 2023
Good morning FamilyLanders.

smiley
Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 6:55am On Dec 05, 2023
Kingzrocky:
Hire me.
Lemme work for you.

smiley
Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 7:44am On Dec 05, 2023
Do have for yourselves a wonderful Tuesday.

smiley
Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2023
I am very optimistic someone here will bless or connect me with a well paying job.

I won't give up.

smiley
Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kingzrocky:
Hire me.
Lemme work for you.

smiley
Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Evolutionism: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kingzrocky:

I have 8 years experience in the field as I have worked with So-Safe Corps (2015-2018) and currently work with Kengrace Guards Nigeria Limited (2018 till date).

Never married.

You can call or WhatsApp me on +2348029943555.

Thank you.

The funny thing is Nigeria has a lot of Potential people in your Age bracket and above languishing in Pains and Misery. The worst of it all is Some don't even have an O'Level or Skills nor any Tangible directions in life.

But believe me, At 33Years you have REALLY learned nothing because you are still towing the path of working for people. You should be looking towards creating OPPORTUNITIES and start reasoning like those of your Wicked employers using people as SLAVEs. You write good but i'm boldy telling you Good Writing Skills, Being Honest, Being Intelligent et all is not enough to succeed in a country like Nigeria. Most Nigerians are Cruel Predators and they will keep on using you till you drop. I'm absolutely certain you are from a Poor/Average Background.

I'm very glad to hear you don't have any kids or wife of yours yet.

I will keep on saying it most especially to men. You don't have any business creating a Family in a Cruel and Evil place like Nigeria if you are from a Poor home or you patiently wait and iron things out till you get comfortable.

Let the Misery and Mistakes your ignoramuses parents created end with you if you are unlucky to find a great headway in life.
Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2023
Evolutionism:

The funny thing is Nigeria has a lot of Potential people in your Age bracket and above languishing in Pains and Misery. Some don't even have an O'Level.

But believe me, At 33Years you have REALLY learned nothing because you are still towing the path of working for people. You write good but i'm boldy telling you good writing skills is not enough to succeed in a country like Nigeria. I'm absolutely certain you are from a Poor/Average Background.
It's a long story sir.

Lost my mother at 7 (she locked herself up in the bathroom, emptied petrol all over her body and set herself ablaze).
Real life story as my Grandma told me this, and my aunt confirmed it.
Dad absconded.
Myself and younger sister was nurtured by my maternal grandmother; she's late now.

I won't have had the privilege of O' Level education, all thanks to a 6 years scholarship I benefited from (God bless Mother Quadri).

Zero parental love, care and guardiance.
Extended family made slaves out of myself and younger sister.

Since I finished secondary education in 2009, it's been tough and I've been pushing.

Saved massively, got admission into POCHTECH (Pogil College of Health Technology) in 2014 but dropped out in 2015 due to lack of funds to continue plus zero support.

Since then, I've been on Contract Security work, enough just to feed and pay some bills.

I don't really know what the future holds.
Right now, I don't even have accommodation.
I manage anywhere security company transfers me to.

It is well.
I won't give up though.

I will overcome.
I will never be a colossal failure.

smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
Anyone with legit connect, please link me up on WhatsApp or direct call for ID verifications and pix of me on my Security Uniform.

Sir/Madam, assist me with a well paying job, please.
No: Zero Eight Zero 2994 3555
Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Evolutionism: 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kingzrocky:
It's a long story sir.

Lost my mother at 7 (she locked herself up in the bathroom, emptied petrol all over her body and set herself ablaze).
Real life story as my Grandma told me this, and my aunt confirmed it.
Dad absconded.
Myself and younger sister was nurtured by my maternal grandmother; she's late now.

I won't have had the privilege of O' Level education, all thanks to a 6 years scholarship I benefited from (God bless Mother Quadri).

Zero parental love, care and guardiance.
Extended family made slaves out of myself and younger sister.

Since I finished secondary education in 2009, it's been tough and I've been pushing.

Saved massively, got admission into POCHTECH (Pogil College of Health Technology) in 2014 but dropped out in 2015 due to lack of funds to continue plus zero support.

Since then, I've been on Contract Security work, enough just to feed and pay some bills.

I don't really know what the future holds.
Right now, I don't even have accommodation.
I manage anywhere security company transfers me to.

It is well.
I won't give up though.

My name is Oluwasegun, and I will overcome.
I will never be a colossal failure.smiley

Firstly i sympathize with you on your losses.

I understand your plights so well even though i am from an average background. But things got so rough along the way for me too.

1.The Truth is your PARENTS are your first point and source of survival in life most especially in a nation like Nigeria filled with Cruel beings. Once they fail to be up to their tasks or life circumstances happens. That's where the Children problem starts.

2.You need to be SPIRITUALLY fortified in a nation like Nigeria if you are from a poor home and if you desire to have a headway in life or else people will keep preying on you. I'm boldly telling you that 90% of Nigeria Indigenous Successful People are SPIRITUALISTs. Believe me You can't be Rich/Wealthy ordinarily in Nigeria except your Parents/Someone paid the price for you. Many successful people won't tell you this SECRET.

3.I need to tell you that if you are an introvert and yet from poor home in a nation like Nigeria because most Nigerians are Outgoing, Talkative Extroverts. There is high probability life will be miserable for such person except if he is very good in the Tech World. But again, where would he see the money to set himself up??

Sorry to degress. My advise for you is you should be more social and outgoing with successful people. Environment matters a lot too. Although these Advices always seems realistic on black and white but in reality, reverse is the case. Most Nigerians segregates and judge each other a lot. You should know what i mean already.

There is 90% probablity that anyone who keeps working for peanuts in Nigeria most especially nowadays will live a poor miserable life.

Lastly i like your fighting spirit and i wish you best of luck. You can save up some money. Package yourself and get a business card for this Security Thing. Start visiting highbrow areas in order to advertise yourself for social connection. But don't forget my Advise No.2. Most of those Rich/Wealthy people you see in Abuja, Lagos, Kano etc Smiles**

I Wish You All The Best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
Evolutionism:

Firstly i sympathize with you on your losses.

I understand your plights so well even though i am from an average background. But things got so rough along the way for me too.

1.The Truth is your PARENTS are your first point and source of survival in life most especially in a nation like Nigeria filled with Cruel beings. Once they fail and be up to their task or life circumstances happens. That's where the Children problem starts.

2.You need to be SPIRITUALLY fortified in a nation like Nigeria if you are from a poor home and if you desire to have a headway in life or else people will keep preying on you. I'm boldly telling you that 90% of Nigeria Indigenous Successful People are SPIRITUALISTs. Believe me You can't be Rich/Wealthy ordinarily in Nigeria except your Parents/Someone paid the price for you. Many successful people won't tell you this SECRET.

3.I need to tell you that if you are an introvert and yet from poor home in a nation like Nigeria because most Nigerians are Outgoing, Talkative Extroverts. There is high probability life will be miserable for such person except if he is very good in the Tech World. But again, where would he see the money to set himself up??

Sorry to degress. My advise for you is you should be more social and outgoing with successful people and environment matters a lot too. Although these advises always seems realistic on black and white but in reality, reverse is the case. Most Nigerians segregates and judge each other a lot. You should know what i mean already.

There is 90% probablity that anyone who keeps working for peanuts in Nigeria most especially nowadays will live a poor miserable life.

Lastly i like your fighting spirit and i wish you best of luck. You can save up some money. Package yourself and get a business card for this Security Thing. Start visiting highbrow areas in order to advertise yourself for social connection. But don't forget my Advise No.2. Most of those Rich/Wealthy people you see in Abuja, Lagos, Kano etc Smiles**

I Wish You All The Best.

Meanwhile, thank you for the advice and words of encouragement.

I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kingzrocky:
Anyone with legit connect, please link me up on WhatsApp or direct call for ID verifications and pix of me on my Security Uniform.

Sir/Madam, assist me with a well paying job, please.
No: Zero Eight Zero 2994 3555
Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kingzrocky:
Hire me.
Lemme work for you.

smiley
Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
Good evening to you all.

smiley
Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kingzrocky:
Good evening to you all.

smiley
Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kingzrocky:
I am very optimistic someone here will bless or connect me with a well paying job.

I won't give up.

smiley
Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by mrjojo: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2023
Why not setup your own security agency? You have the experience already!
Start from small estates and go from there,use the contacts you’ve made overtime
Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2023
Good evening sir.

Setting up a security company is highly capital intensive.

Anyway, thank you for your contribution.
I appreciate.
mrjojo:
Why not setup your own security agency? You have the experience already!
Start from small estates and go from there,use the contacts you’ve made overtime
Re: I Will Work For You As A Security Guard At Your Residence. by Kingzrocky: 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
Goodnight to you all.
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mixed Family: Igbo Husband, Austrian Wife / Virginal Discharge Problem (toilet Decease) / Who Should Come First - Your Mother Or Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.