Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,118 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

PHOTOS: Bomb Explosion Kills Four In Philippines University - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / PHOTOS: Bomb Explosion Kills Four In Philippines University (245 Views)

Governor, Five Others Killed In Philippines (video) / Letter Bomb Explosion Injures Staff At Ukraine's Madrid Embassy / This Is What The World's Biggest Nuclear Bomb Explosion Looks Like (Video, Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Bomb Explosion Kills Four In Philippines University by Ayomitemedia(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
A bomb explosion disrupted a religious gathering at Mindanao State University, Philippines, on Sunday, leaving four dead and multiple injured.

The institution's hospital shared photos from the attack on its Facebook page on Sunday.

Read full details and photos below;
https://www.ayomitemedia.com.ng/2023/12/photos-bomb-explosion-kills-four-in.html?m=1
Re: PHOTOS: Bomb Explosion Kills Four In Philippines University by mbaise1000: 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2023
By the same people of the religion of peace,
But how then can they emulate their prophet except living like him and following his teachings and lifestyle and examples?
Before any of them can challenge what I said here, let them show me how they are better muslims than osama bin laden and the taliban and also tell me if they will continue murder people in defense of mohamad's name if they believe mohamad will not approve

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS! Russia Is Providing Unprecedented Military Support To Iran / ICC On The Verge Of Issuing Arrest Warrant On Netayanyu And His War Cabinet / Earthquake Hits Iran After President’s Fatal Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.