Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Why Do We Go To Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Go To Church? (139 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Go To Church? by Zenderr: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2023
Brethren with the rate of things happening, I came up with this question of why do we go to church.
Re: Why Do We Go To Church? by 1TrippleCee: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
What do you mean by rate of things happening?
Re: Why Do We Go To Church? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
Zenderr:

Brethren with the rate of things happening, I came up with this question of why do we go to church.

The word CHURCH according to God's word is not a building or worship center rather it is the gathering of Worshipers so if more than two or three persons are worshiping in the street, garage, car, bus, train or plane they are the church not where the gather.

So why do Christians gather?

And let us consider one another so as to incite to love and fine works, not forsaking our meeting together, as some have the custom, but encouraging one another, and all the more so as you see the day drawing near. Hebrews 10:24-25

Points to take home:

*Consider fellow believers as to incite to love and fine works.
*Continue meeting together.
*Encouraging one another.
*To escape the impending destruction of evildoers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Go To Church? by VawulentMan: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2023
Zenderr:
To take it by force

Re: Why Do We Go To Church? by FRANCISTOWN: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2023
Zenderr:
To waste our time
Re: Why Do We Go To Church? by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
Zenderr:
Because your pastors desire that you do since you are the customers their business has. Without you, they have no business and no one to exploit with their lies. undecided
Re: Why Do We Go To Church? by Zenderr: 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
Evil acts among church goers.
1TrippleCee:
What do you mean by rate of things happening?

(1) (Reply)

How GOD Saves His Very Elects From Great Tribulations / Be Shielded By God's Favour In 2024 / New, As Deeper Life Sets To Hold Football Match, Medical Outreach (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.