Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos (61910 Views)

Police Arrests Two Hotel Staff For $17,000 Theft, 11 Others (pic) / Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by betshopagent(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

Oloriburuku, adojutini omo, omo ake

See his head like iÿamiri.

He is not different from ipob.

Omo irankiran.

He should be fed to the lions in the zoo
his face was blurred but he is very popular. He is from Kwara state, so keep your tribal cards to your Ewedubrains

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by WorldRichest: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Lock up ke sad

No skull miner disguising as a thief deserves to live a second. The dirty lowlife thief should be hang on his saggy smelly scrotum immediately.

If you put head, we go mine your skull
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by tfelicityk(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
He will still be operating from the prison...
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by fuck419: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

Omo irankiran.

You are the only one that can see his head abi.

Your hate will kill you before that guy.
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by kyuniii(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2023
Rabeni:
Lock him up
ASAP.
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by Teenaira: 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2023
Hezmatosky:
I don't believe little boy like this can do such thing angry

Little boy @ 27. He will be a big boy @ 77
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by PROPHETmichael: 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2023
Rabeni:
Lock him up

This is so heartbreaking..
My God touch the heart of a kind hearted person to come to you your aid.

Glossybee:
please guys, pls don't just scroll and pass, please I beg you, I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num: Faith
First Bank

You opened a new account just to validate your scam account

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by HardMirror(m): 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2023
Rabeni:
Lock him up

It's not about tribe my dear, don't be heartless, he can still be rehabilitated in prison. I know many great men of God today that used to be hardened criminals. But for the grace of God, my Pastor today wouldn't have been alive but I know how many lives have been saved through him.

Lock him up first, then rehabilitate him.
who is your dear? You bastard. You have comeback with this format of scam abi. You will use one account to beg and another one to pretend you are praying for the better. Ogun kill you.
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by LDaVinci: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2023
Rabeni:
Lock him up

That's a fraudulent post. He posts the same thing tens of times daily and has been doing so for years with many different monikers - and it still catches people.
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by Ashirioluwa: 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2023
Cultist or full blown armed robber.
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by ChoCho54(f): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad
Na ya pipu.
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by ChoCho54(f): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2023
LDaVinci:

That's a fraudulent post. He posts the same thing tens of times daily and has been doing so for years with many different monikers - and it still catches people.
Catches nobody! Rabeni is the poster of that post.
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by Patriotsleague: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I understand that a life without ruggedity is not worth living but the need to use sense can not be over emphasized
Stop talking nonsense, if you are rugged join soldier or form vigilante to fight bandits and bokoharam.
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by Pat081: 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

Lagos State Police Command
Let say you are with this one when police come to arrest him and you are innocent hmmm
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by kazma1010(m): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2023
Last last
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by CLRF: 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2023
Pathokpo:
Which kind local cultist be this. Everything na local from local pistol, local axe, local barrel even down to local charms. Abeg this one n na local robber

Those items belong to the police, they usually bring them out for photo shoot to make sweet story
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by iHateFraudsters: 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
Triangles1:
Him eyes go clear now, his members go japa.

From the beginning they go promise you backup promise you to be rugged.

It doesn't work like that o.

You go shock say some of his members go plan prison break for am.

Don't underestimate these crooks.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by Major7: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
[quote author=Rabeni post=127294714]Lock him up

The guy is a real scammer and the begging thing has been going on in several threads for almost a year now. Nairaland Don ban him tire but he keeps opening another account. His day of reckoning is around the corner,all he keep wishing upon himself to scam people will return to him in hundred fold
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by LDaVinci: 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
ChoCho54:
Catches nobody! Rabeni is the poster of that post.

The way I look at it, he will not keep on doing the same thing daily even if he is a lunatic - unless it catches some fish.
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by Major7: 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

Omo irankiran.

Arabirin,must you drag other tribes in tribalism May God forgive you of your trespasses
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by Blackdisciple(m): 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2023
Meaning all those items were recovered from him was he carrying a sack back to put all the items or those items were buried in his trouser
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2023
Richy1981:

Honestly I don't understand this, this ur post has been coming up weeks after weeks, and each time it comes up you say u have been drinking garri since Monday, so how many past Mondays have you been drinking the garri and when was ur rent paid

Don't mind her she opened new moniker everyday to begged with the same story line
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by Babalola0920: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2023
Forget the HYPING
It's normal thing POLICE PR making it seems like a serious thing
Most politicians thugs has more dreadful ammunition than this and no serious tense hyper uttercation from them.

We all need to protect ourselves in anyway possible.
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by diego101(m): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
That's if the Police don't take bribe from his Sponsors.
Cuz definitely this nigga is going home free, you will never hear it in the media ever again 💯
Urheadmaster:
shocked

Ahmed Ololadeaka "aka Small Mercy, 27yrs.

He will be 37yrs before a blink of an eyes while serving his sentences in the prison yard tongue
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by dododawa1: 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2023
Lol 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by ponishah: 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
Rabeni:

My God touch the heart of a kind hearted person to come to you your aid dear

It's not about tribe my dear, don't be heartless, he can still be rehabilitated in prison. I know many great men of God today that used to be hardened criminals. The grace of God is sufficient.

Lock him up first, then rehabilitate him.
Nà only you comment, na only you reply with your multiple Monica.
Continue your local scam
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by Pascheal9ja(f): 1:02am On Dec 04, 2023
Before you comment take your time to make enquiries about who this guy is. Him and his gangs are one of those terriosing that community. No long cap small Messi no be small name for the full orile iganmu and sari iganmu join
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by simfrost90210: 6:27am On Dec 04, 2023
kollog:
But those items look rusted, hope it's not another Police magic to nail the guy since he is a wanted Soul.

I thought as much
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2023
He need to eat undone beans for 15years, simple
Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by caye(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2023
Patriotsleague:
This barbaric ape gene must be eraced from the world's DNA pool. That's why America uses death penalty till today, flush out the bad seeds from the primitive ape Neardethel specie.

These type of people can never change, the animal trait is in their DNA.

America and Western government knows this, that's why they destroy people with these barbaric traits totally...Alqadia, ISIS, Hamas...see how the Western nations destroy them. Nigeria can only progress when we kill terrorists and kidnappers, we must help the human race and flush out the animal DNA from our gene pool.

Sadly, your post was ...too emotional.

And it had lots of errors.

For your info., the Blackman has no neanderthal gene. It is strictly found in the pink ( white) man.

You could easily have just said that these small.cultist is simply a barbarian.
And a product of the ghetto.

And your adulation and glorification of Amerikkka...it's ....so sad.
The pink man in actuality is a savage man at heart.

Ask every indigenous peoples all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos by Patriotsleague: 11:00am On Dec 04, 2023
caye:

Sadly, your post was ...too emotional.

And it had lots of errors.

For your info., the Blackman has no neanderthal gene. It is strictly found in the pink ( white) man.

You could easily have just said that these small.cultist is simply a barbarian.
And a product of the ghetto.

And your adulation and glorification of Amerikkka...it's ....so sad.
The pink man in actuality is a savage man at heart.

Ask every indigenous peoples all over the world.
Dumb fool, I know this specie of ape like homo(primate) emanated from Euro Asia, but this gene is present in Africans too, by interbreeding, what I stated is fact.

Read it here, flat head rabid gene animal, and I think it's prevalent in mostly igbos and fulanis, that's why you people act like animals terrorizing your local people.
https://www.princeton.edu/news/2020/01/30/new-study-identifies-neanderthal-ancestry-african-populations-and-describes-its#:~:text=After%20sequencing%20the%20Neanderthal%20genome,which%20was%20not%20previously%20known.

I like America stance on terrorists, I bet you if Kanu the terrorists leader committed those acts in America, he will be dead now...you stupid animals like to kill but you no wan die, you must be stupid or something. If my post sounds emotional to you, it's because you are one of the people with the ape gene.

All terrorists must be killed...human race must save itself by wiping out terrorists and barbarians, otherwise this animal gene will keep spreading.

You are dumb, get some education fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation / Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream / Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.