Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) (47271 Views)

Who Can Solve This Question? A Or B? (photo Inside) / Only A Genius Can Answer All These / Answer This Question And Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by vikiphy89(m): 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
Why will even go at the first place....
If I win that kind of money I will just ghost the working place, why should I come to resign? I will plan my live dey go

1 Like

Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by KosiGee(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
As what kind of people create this type of thread. What mod permits and sends this to the front page.
Seun, nairaland is going down. You need to act.

Is it the economic situation or some kind of orientation that make some people to think and imagine this sort of scenario?
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by EBEk101(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

When you are rich you have nothing to proof and you are humble

For me it's

You can never see Dangote, Otedola, Bill Gates all misbehave , na Yahoo boys get that one and drug dealers

Those men dey ball out of public eye oh
No be dangote wey that US babe leak him n…led pic ?
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by Kingsley123456(m): 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
The report btw and my oga will determine how I will seat waiting for him
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by Akalia(m): 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
eepeepook:
5, 6 and 8 look really comfy. I won’t resign. I’ll take a long break. People who win a lot of money squander it and return to square one. At least my old job will wait for me.
You have a small mind to had said that.
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by Cruise777: 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2023
EBEk101:

Those men dey ball out of public eye oh
No be dangote wey that US babe leak him n…led pic ?

Humility no mean say you no get relationship , you are just not loud about it
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by babzlim(m): 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2023
pls don't blame anyone for what number they pick
they only did that base on the kind of Oga they have presently.

na u no why u pick watin u pick so enjoy your pick.
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by MirrorofChrist: 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2023
The actual truth is that, none will remember any boss; even though if.., none will want to seat and await any boss in such cloud. Everything about you will change, in fact you will need some times to get over it grin

But if this dream come to pass: please behave yourself and be humble
No. 1 is still decent

But you see; 5,6,7,8&9
No. 5 is like a spoilt brat, who lack manners
No. 6 is like as if the person sick
No. 7 is like as if that person drunk or sniffed something beyond him
No. 8 is like a miscreant who is ready to have unruly discussion with his boss
No.9 is like a someone who has committed a suicide or about to
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by Peppysco: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

When you are rich you have nothing to proof and you are humble

For me it's

You can never see Dangote, Otedola, Bill Gates all misbehave , na Yahoo boys get that one and drug dealers

Hmmm, wait till you get mad money, na that time you go dey press water for people body for raining season.
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by AbarisFather(m): 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
Number 7, me odogu
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by koolaid87: 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
Like I used to sit before I hit the jackpot

Omoluabi no dey misbehave

We control money, money dont control us
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by Cruise777: 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
Peppysco:

Hmmm, wait till you get mad money, na that time you go dey press water for people body for raining season.

Not me... wetin I go gain with oppression
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2023
My absence will break the news to him. I don't have to be there. I am now his boss. I don't have to sit at all. I will just pursue my own dream for my future straight.
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by Gtwix: 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2023
8 8 8, for the ignoramus Boss
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by doubleZ88(m): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
It depends on the employer.
If he was good to me its #1.

But if its the wicked type that treated me badly then its. #7
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by killsmith(f): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2023
Poor people and imagination.
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by purples25(f): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2023
Whatever you get, just be humble. Be very humble. The gra gra you are doing can get some predators to sense what you have and just like that, they find a way to rob you of it.

To be smart, it must look as if you don't have anything. Nobody should be able to guess. Resign with a solemn face. No. 1 sitting position.
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by CherylNerd: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2023
1 and 2
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by Justiceleague1: 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
Only number 7 does it better...
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2023
Bro, I'm not showing up
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by Thazard(m): 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2023
muyico:
any person DAT behave like number 9. a fool and his money will soon depart!
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by TrustNone: 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
muyico:
grin
You choose number 1
You must be a boring person
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by geokay777(m): 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2023
muyico:
Same as the person u in 8,
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by armadeo(m): 12:09am On Dec 04, 2023
eepeepook:
5, 6 and 8 look really comfy. I won’t resign. I’ll take a long break. People who win a lot of money squander it and return to square one. At least my old job will wait for me.

Lol. You do see thats 700 million dollars right?

Dude buy the Company if you like it that much.
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by PrinceGallant: 12:11am On Dec 04, 2023
If you have ever worked in a one-man business, the one that treats you as if you were nothing, that orders you like a slave, deduct your salary for any negligence and threatens to sack you at his wills, every sittings in the above pix is encouraged except the number one.

If those ones are not taught, they will not learn
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by Saatman(m): 12:29am On Dec 04, 2023
I wil start the discussion with Position 8 and end the discussion with position 7🌝🌝🌝
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by yewit37486: 12:38am On Dec 04, 2023
Very funny post & responses grin
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:34am On Dec 04, 2023
Okalanwon!

numba 3 make sense DIE!

Boss be like, "o boy wats wrong wit u? Is dat how u sit in ur fadas house?

Me:- Baba 4get dat thing!
I com quit ur f**kn job... Wubbich!

cool
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by lekonso: 4:15am On Dec 04, 2023
No 6
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by zhirkovrado(m): 4:50am On Dec 04, 2023
Where's 7
Re: Who Can Answer This Question? (PHOTO) by Subonbon(m): 4:51am On Dec 04, 2023
DJ e
muyico:
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Can Spot The Phone? / Any Comment That Does Not Get A Like In 30 min Gets 1500 Naira Worth Of Recharge / 'Versus' Game (vs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.