Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Best Inverter In The Market - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Best Inverter In The Market (1815 Views)

Installation Of 5kva 24v Hybrid Inverter In Ikota, Lekki / Installation Of 5kva 24v Hybrid Inverter In Ikota, Lekki / Best Inverter Battery In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Inverter In The Market by JAYUK(m): 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
I want to buy 3.5kva or 5kva inverter for use in my house but am lost at the brand/Make to buy.
My yardstick is durability, compatibility with other brands of solar panel/MPPT and strength.
Please help me with a good make of you are quite knowledgeable in inverter.
Re: Best Inverter In The Market by McLizbae: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
Any pure sine wave inverter made in 1. india and 2 China, in that order, will serve you. You can also post names of brands your looking at, that way you can get specific advice.
Re: Best Inverter In The Market by JAYUK(m): 3:32am On Dec 04, 2023
Mclizbae,thanks alot, I have seen Felicity, pragg, Sun Vista etc , I need a 5kva.Apart from these ones I mentioned,is there any particular brand that is better
Re: Best Inverter In The Market by McLizbae: 4:34am On Dec 04, 2023
JAYUK:
Mclizbae,thanks alot, I have seen Felicity, pragg, Sun Vista etc , I need a 5kva.Apart from these ones I mentioned,is there any particular brand that is better

There are many good inverters bro, especially at the top end pure sine wave products. I know Pragg and I have heard of Felicity (Felicity also make solar panels). I believe they solid companies and their pure sine wave inverters are strong products. I use famicare (1.5,12v pure sine wave), and deal directly with the company. I also use synergy (1kva,12v pure sine wave). But I think pragg and Felicity above are also very good. Inverters from reputable companies will normally give you rest of mind. Baseline, 1. buy inverter with atleast 1 year guaranteedtry 2. and buy directly form the company's shops/outlet and not just road side vendors. That way 1. your warranty/guarantee will be surely honored 2. Any fault in the future can be easily repaired by the company and you will have you inverter running like new again.

Please worry more about the unit installer. A quack or inexperienced engineer may set your inverter up for many hazards including the slightest thunder and power surges.

I. Insist that the inverter neutral and grid most not be joined together.

2. If ur using solar panels, install a breaker between the controller and the inverter.
Re: Best Inverter In The Market by JAYUK(m): 4:57am On Dec 06, 2023
Mclizbae,thanks alot for your guidance,I want to understand what you mean by ..
1. Insist that the inverter neutral and grid most not be joined together.

Is it joining the inverter neutral and the earthing of my house.
Re: Best Inverter In The Market by McLizbae: 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
JAYUK:
Mclizbae,thanks alot for your guidance,I want to understand what you mean by ..
1. Insist that the inverter neutral and grid most not be joined together.

Is it joining the inverter neutral and the earthing of my house.

Instead of running the life and neutral line from the inverter to the distribution box, some installers/electrician will connect the neutral from the inverter to the nearest neutral line in the house wiring. They basically do this to save wire. You electrician may understand better.

Baseline is, make sure both N and L from ur inverter run to the distribution box as a completely separate supply. However, If you are running a completely separate wiring for the inverter, you don't need to worry about my advice here cos you will have to run the N and L all through else there won't be light😊
Re: Best Inverter In The Market by clearcrystal: 4:34am On Mar 01
McLizbae:

Instead of running the life and neutral line from the inverter to the distribution box, some installers/electrician will connect the neutral from the inverter to the nearest neutral line in the house wiring. They basically do this to save wire. You electrician may understand better.

Baseline is, make sure both N and L from ur inverter run to the distribution box as a completely separate supply. However, If you are running a completely separate wiring for the inverter, you don't need to worry about my advice here cos you will have to run the N and L all through else there won't be light😊

You are confusing him the more.
Wire your inverter output directly ( L&N) to a changeover.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Laptop Hp Pavilion G60-230 And Others / Fs; 160 Gig Toshiba Notebook For Sale +ipad 16gig Wifi Forsale**lagos/ibadan / Nokia N97(normal) For Sale With Accesories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.