Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof (1227 Views)

Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri / No Man's Land! : Lagos Here We Come! (pics) / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by TimiofEde: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
We the yorubas are widely known to be touchy and emotional, but the truth remains the truth no matter how we feel about it.

As an omoluabi I'll always stand by the truth and the truth is that Lagos belongs to Bini by right of conquest and also belongs to the great Igbos via economic conquest.

If any yoruba doubts it, kindly explain who the Eko tribe are in the attached document. Eko tribe is used interchangeably to describe Bini people, and that is to say that Bini and the great Igbos are the true and legitimate owners of Lagos and we the yorubas have absolutely no business laying any claim to Lagos, even the Aworis are not Yoruba but that's a story for another day.

4 Likes

Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by Enugurangers: 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2023
TimiofEde:
We the yorubas are widely known to be touchy and emotional, but the truth remains the truth no matter how we feel about it.

As an omoluabi I'll always stand by the truth and the truth is that Lagos belongs to Bini by right of conquest and also belongs to the great Igbos via economic conquest.

If any yoruba doubts it, kindly explain who the Eko tribe are in the attached document. Eko tribe is used interchangeably to describe Bini people, and that is to say that Bini and the great Igbos are the true and legitimate owners of Lagos and we the yorubas have absolutely no business laying any claim to Lagos, even the Aworis are not Yoruba but that's a story for another day.
PrinceofLagos/oloyeofegbe. This your format is stale. Have you seen what Reno just posted about how Nigeria GDP increased by highest margin in history when Ndigbo returned to Biafria.

https://www.nairaland.com/7930154/reno-omokri-nigeria-recorded-highest

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by TimiofEde: 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
Enugurangers:

PrinceofLagos/oloyeofegbe. This your format is stale. Have you seen what Reno just posted about how Nigeria GDP increased by highest margin in history when Ndigbo returned to Biafria.

I have no business with the monikers you tagged and I can tell you for free that you and reno are delusional. The great Igbos own Nigeria and control her economy.

We the yorubas have no business claiming Lagos and we must learn to respect our Bini and Igbo host to avoid trouble.

Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by TimiofEde: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
Enugurangers:

I have no business with the monikers you tagged and I can tell you for free that you and reno are delusional. The great Igbos own Nigeria and control her economy.

We the yorubas have no business claiming Lagos and we must learn to respect our Bini and Igbo host to avoid trouble

2 Likes

Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by Enugurangers: 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
TimiofEde:

We the yorubas have no business claiming Lagos and we must learn to respect our Bini and Igbo host to avoid trouble
Dude, cut the game already. You are more popular on Nairaland than you think. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by TimiofEde: 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Erelu's bombshell today don send hypertension to Afonjers. grin grin

Anger all over Nairaland since morning.
Haba cheesy

Yorubas must learn to respect our Bini and Igbo host to avoid trouble, Lagos does not belong to us and we have no business claiming Lagos, our homeland is ogbomosho, let's go home and develop it by changing the brown roofs for starters which is a complete eyesore

2 Likes

Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by Wahabfuture: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
Bini king was right from the beginning but our South Wasste brothers thought they could twist it with their online paid miscreants but we Nigerians say NO.

1 Like

Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by FuckingMachine: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
TimiofEde:

That's because there's really nothing like Yoruba, we are not one people and we don't share a common ancestry but that's a topic for another day. I'll always speak the truth as an upright omoluabi

Hmmm
This is deep

1 Like

Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by Sergio103(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
grin grin wehdone fl@thead grin

Oga face your masters the bini People nah

Oh I remember.......yoropigs are cowards cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by TimiofEde: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
Enugurangers:

Dude, cut the game already. You are more popular on Nairaland than you think. grin

Ok my yoruba moslem brother, feel free to knock yourself out but please warn other yorubas to respect our Bini and Igbo host to avoid friction

1 Like

Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by killsmith(f): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
Validates what we say about the yorubas.
The Fulanis gave them the name yorubas which means slaves.

1 Like

Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by SoNature(m): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2023
Oga, please leave the Igbos out of this mess!

1 Like

Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by Wahabfuture: 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2023
Sergio103:

You know them very well, cowardness is in their DNA🤣

1 Like

Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by TimiofEde: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2023
killsmith:
Validates what we say about the yorubas.
The Fulanis gave them the name yorubas which means slaves.

That's true ore mi, yoruba is just a political creation to enable us partake in the national cake
Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by Chibuzoripob: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2023
Sergio103:

A kid will remain a kid.

Even the present Bini King is from ile ife the cradle bof civilization cool..Evidence plenty cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by Wahabfuture: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
A kid will remain a kid.

Even the present Bini King is from ile ife the cradle bof civilization cool..Evidence plenty cool

Make una stop land grabbing 😀

1 Like

Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by Chibuzoripob: 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Make una stop land grabbing 😀
Even Enugu,Anambra belongs to SS people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by TimiofEde: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
SoNature:
Oga, please leave the Igbos out of this mess!

I understand your point ore mi but the true owner's of Lagos Bini have no issues with the great Igbos, it's only we the envious and hvteful yoruba that malign the great Igbos because we know the truth but pretend just to save face.

The Oba of Bini is the natural Lord and master of Lagos and we yorubas must learn to respect our host or we get kicked out of Eko straight to Ogbomosho our homeland.
Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by TimiofEde: 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
A kid will remain a kid.

Ile Ife belongs to the great Igbos and Bini but that's a topic for another day, we as yorubas must learn to respect our host the great Oba Ewuare to avoid eviction back to Ogbomosho
Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by TimiofEde: 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
A kid will remain a kid.

Attachee by force, Oba of Bini is the bona-fide landlord of Lagos so please try not to provoke our Bini host to avoid their wrath.
Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by Chibuzoripob: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2023
TimiofEde:

Ile Ife belongs to the great Igbos and Bini but that's a topic for another day, we as yorubas must learn to respect our host the great Oba Ewuare to avoid eviction back to Ogbomosho
I hia u CHINEDU. RASKIMONOJENDOR, LEGENDHERO, LEODEKING, OBAOFABA, YARIMO IPOBARECRIMINALS grin. Make una come see Eluu p 25 grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by Chibuzoripob: 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2023
TimiofEde:

Attachee by force, Oba of Bini is the bona-fide landlord of Lagos so please try not to provoke our Bini host to avoid their wrath.
The Binis that called their Oba immigrant from ile ife aren't goods.The thread is here. GO READ AM

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by Wahabfuture: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
Even Enugu,Anambra belongs to SS people.

Is that all you can come up with? I’m glad Bini King has been vindicated 😀🤣

1 Like

Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by TimiofEde: 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
I hia u CHINEDU. RASKIMONOJENDOR, LEGENDHERO, LEODEKING, OBAOFABA, YARIMO IPOBARECRIMINALS grin. Make una come see Eluu p 25 grin

Inviting your fellow omonile m1scr3ants doesn't change the fact that Bini owns Lagos and that the great Oba of Bini is the natural Lord and master of Lagos as ordained by eledumare, we should just learn to be humble and respect your host to avoid trouble
Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by Wahabfuture: 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
The Binis that called their Oba immigrant from ile ife aren't goods.The thread is here. GO READ AM

Bini king is a very gentle and kind man otherwise, anyway let me stop here.

1 Like

Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by TimiofEde: 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Bini king is a very gentle and kind man otherwise, anyway let me stop here.

Indeed he's a gracious, generous and magnanimous king and we the yorubas must swallow our empty pride and learn to respect our host so we may continue to enjoy our stay in Lagos as the tenants we are
Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by Christistruth00: 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2023
grin

That Lagos is Yorubaland is beyond Contention

Document from sir alfred moloney
British Colonial Governor of Lagos
Confirming Lagos is Yorubaland in 1890

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Oba Of Bini Is Right About Lagos, Here's The Proof by aariwa(m): 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
This has been laid to rest yesterday by an original moki gbo gbo Eko and custodian of Lagos culture Erelu Dosunmu Abiola who mentioned Benin owned Lagos in the past and aworis paid taxes to Benin but later other tribes like Yorubas, igbos, Fulanis etc migrated to form the Lagos of today. FYI Erelu was the wife of former original Lagos state indigene billionaire who was one of the richest men in the world in his lifetime- Oladeinde Fernandez

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aerial Coverage Of Ongoing Biggest Fun City In Nigeria by Gov Soludo (video) / Peter Obi Reacts To The Burning Of Okuama Village By Soldiers / Do SE People Regret The ‘Sit At Home’ Era?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.