Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,872 members, 7,855,566 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

NATCOM Acting Boss, Adegbenro Debunks Claims Of N2 Billion Judgement Debt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NATCOM Acting Boss, Adegbenro Debunks Claims Of N2 Billion Judgement Debt (298 Views)

Uchenna Christian Arrested In India For Duping Teacher Of N2.2 Million / 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) / Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NATCOM Acting Boss, Adegbenro Debunks Claims Of N2 Billion Judgement Debt by Ainaolusegun: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2023
The Acting Director-General of the National Commission Against the Proliferation of Arms, Light Weapons, and Pipeline Vandalism (NATCOM), Otunba (Dr.) Adejare Adegbenro, has refuted claims of receiving a summons or being aware of any court appearance regarding a N2 billion judgement debt.

In a statement released on Sunday, titled "Alleged Summons of NATCOM Acting DG Over A Purported N2 Billion Judgement Debt," Otunba Adegbenro personally clarified his position.

Stating his unawareness of the purported judicial proceedings, Otunba Adegbenro, has instructed his legal representatives to thoroughly investigate the allegations and take necessary steps to protect his interests in accordance with the law.

The complete statement reads: "My attention has been drawn to a recent news publication about a purported commercial transaction with a third party pending before a court. Although I am unaware of the alleged pending judicial proceedings, as a law-abiding citizen who respects the rule of law, I have informed my legal representatives to investigate the allegation and take necessary steps to protect my interest according to the law.

"I want to assure the general public that I remain committed to my duties, and I urge the general public to only rely on verified sources for accurate information. For any further clarification or inquiries, please reach out to my official communication channels. We appreciate the understanding of the public in discerning accurate information from speculative reports."

(1) (Reply)

Police Rescue 4 Siblings Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Anambra / Court Remands Woman For Allegedly Stabbing House Help To Death / The Attempted Coup Against MC Oluomo By Sego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.