Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions (72763 Views)

James Brown Sex Video Leaks - Sparks Reactions. He Responds / Mike Edwards' Look Without Beard. Fans React / E-money, Wife Juliet Okonkwo And Kcee Look Fabulous In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by Sleekfingers: 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
ShinjaWWest:

80 percent of Igbo people bleach ...

The real fair skin people are from Southsouth...

I hope Edo State is not among, dem they bleach like hell and that state is blessed with ugly people......E g Obaseki and his deputy

3 Likes

Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by Okpollo: 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
spagettiluv:
same darkness is what your ladies fall for .
Tall
Dark
You took attention seekers too serious lol

2 Likes

Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by Juniorangel(m): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
Mary Kay or filter ?
Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by SOFTSKILL: 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
[quote author=IketownNigeria post=127314569]
Very apt , dirty set of humans [/quote

Nope, Aba is the dirtiest part of the World and what do you expect? Dirty People!
Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by Available9: 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
ShinjaWWest:

Why do igbo people love bleaching their skins?

Yoruba men na number one for bleaching ... followed by Hausa/Fulani ladies,...followed by yoruba ladies...followed by south southern ladies....followed by souther men...last on the last na northern men

1 Like

Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by MadamExcellency: 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
ShinjaWWest:

80 per cent of Igbo people bleach ...

The real fair-skinned people are from Southsouth...

Igbo people are not dark.

During segregation in the USA, where the test for black monkeys was a brown envelope, Most Igbo migrants and former slaves passed the test and schooled with the whites.

Igbos as an ethnicity are not black in the context of race. May be fair and light brown but not black.

2 Likes

Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by Gentlelox: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
comvaado05:
Interesting

Just imagine!

Compare to my baby, my crush Iamdbull
only u dey hype urself

Everybody knows say na u be the same person with that Monika

4 Likes

Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by EmekaBlue(m): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2023
Rubbish

Normally pics are different from reality most times

Especially ladies
Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by evsimmigration: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2023
Plz stop including South South in your write up, south South has no relationships with south West.I know you guys are eyeing our oil the reason why you guys always use style to tag south South to South West.Continue to tag your Aboki North and Fulanis slave cos that's where you guys belong.
As for your argument, when your evil tribe choose to be wicked and envy over Igbos, why wouldn't your skin and soul be black devil?
Igbos are always handsome and beautiful looking souls , unlike Yoruba caliphates that are not only dirty but also ugly, with nefarious heart and devilish heart

Ozommadu:

Don't start what you cannot finish oo

1 Like

Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by yewit37486: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
Reelmii:
this idea of wearing socks and slippers.....i just tire for some people.....una go just dey copy wetin una no understand...

The white people wear this because of the cold in their country.....but Nigerians saw it as fashion....inside Nigeria wey hot like hell fire,, people will be wearing socks and slippers....

That is why many of them have smelly feets.....una dey try

Na style 😂😂😂
Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by Karnice600: 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2023
ShinjaWWest:

Statistically, a good number of Igbo men are comparatively lighter in complexion than Hausa and Yoruba men.
If you randomly pick 6 Hausa men, chances are all will be dark in complexion, relatively with different tones.
If you randomly pick 6 Igbo men, chances are, 3 would likely be light complexioned with varying tones while 3 would be dark complexioned with varying shades.
If you randomly pick 6 Yoruba men, chances are, 3 would likely be dark with varying shades, 2 would likely be bleached with leopard spots on all elbows, 1 would likely be badly burnt from a history of counterproductive bleaching.
Any Igbo guy you find bleaching, run a check. He must have lived in Lagos at some time in his life. This is reality not tribalism.

4 Likes

Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by Ikinternational: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2023
ShinjaWWest:

80 percent of Igbo people bleach ...

The real fair skin people are from Southsouth...

This poll was obviously conducted from your mother's yansh. That's why you get first hand knowledge

1 Like

Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by membranus: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2023
Available9:

Yoruba men na number one for bleaching ... followed by Hausa/Fulani ladies,...followed by yoruba ladies...followed by south southern ladies....followed by souther men...last on the last na northern men

Na lie
Where will Agbero, Aboki and Almajiri find money to buy bleaching cream?
Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by oyeb15: 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
The guy supposed dey shave his head cos he's bald
Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by nedekid: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2023
Cream rubbers grin
Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by Available9: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2023
membranus:

Na lie
Where will Agbero, Aboki and Almajiri find money to buy bleaching cream?

Oga I live in the north...any Fulani/Hausa girl that does not bleach is not seen as a beautiful girl...Thier men hardly apply cream let alone bleach.

Reason why you hardly know that those northern girls bleach is because they usually cover their body...that little circle of the face they expose must be yellow...not even fair..I mean yellow, the black women feel inferior
Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by numericalguy(m): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
lordgist:
“Guy went from 59 to 29” – Kcee trends as photos of him without filter sparks reactions

Na wa ooo

KC be scamming his fans back to back
Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by membranus: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
Available9:

Oga I live in the north...any Fulani/Hausa girl that does not bleach is not seen as a beautiful girl...Thier men hardly apply cream let alone bleach.

Reason why you hardly know that those northern girls bleach is because they usually cover their body...that little circle of the face they expose must be yellow...not even fair..I mean yellow, the black women feel inferior

If you say so.
Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by sylve11: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ozommadu:

Don't start what you cannot finish oo

Nor mind am. cool

2 Likes

Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by membranus: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
Karnice600:

Statistically, a good number of Igbo men are comparatively lighter in complexion than Hausa and Yoruba men.
If you randomly pick 6 Hausa men, chances are all will be dark in complexion, relatively with different tones.
If you randomly pick 6 Igbo men, chances are, 3 would likely be light complexioned with varying tones while 3 would be dark complexioned with varying shades.
If you randomly pick 6 Yoruba men, chances are, 3 would likely be dark with varying shades, 2 would likely be bleached with leopard spots on all elbows, 1 would likely be badly burnt from a history of counterproductive bleaching.
Any Igbo guy you find bleaching, run a check. He must have lived in Lagos at some time in his life. This is reality not tribalism.

Chai! Wetin we Yorubas do you, wetin do we do you dat you come finish us like dis?
Forgive us now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by AdaAwka1: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
ShinjaWWest:

everyone knows that bleaching is to yorubas as Amala is to ewedu

1 Like

Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by hexenbiest: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
All I know is that he has given us great music and I'm currently enjoying Limpopo and Ojapiano just how he intended on my oraimo spacepods.

Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by finallybusy: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
…and? I look the same way. Nobody stays twenty years old forever.
Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by finallybusy: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
comvaado05:
Interesting

Just imagine!

Compare to my baby, my crush Iamdbull
Be deceiving yourself there with your alternate account.

1 Like

Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by vikstandon(m): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
lordgist:
“Guy went from 59 to 29” – Kcee trends as photos of him without filter sparks reactions

Why will someone who moves from AC house to AC car have this kind of skin.

I don't understand.

Why will someone who eats vegetables and fruits have this kind of skin.

I don't understand.

Money must be missing road... Someone please explain it to me!
Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by Zeebuy: 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
spagettiluv:
another concocted propaganda
Something everybody witnessed is propaganda, abi?

Keep lying to yourself
Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by Abagworo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
He's a man and doesn't need the filter other than for entertainment
Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by Zeebuy: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Look at how all of you foolish set up people gradually turned a simple thread into tribalism.
But your people started it. I didn't see you quote that foõl who said 80% of Igbos bleach, but it's my own post you rushed to quote
Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by Abagworo(m): 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Na wa o! Are you saying that most photos of celebrities I see online are with filters? I never knew o!

Even Tinubu, Rihanna,Beyonce, Wike, Uzodinma, Otti, Umahi etc all their photos are filtered and studio enhanced by professionals.

1 Like

Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by Celepope: 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
The way you see many Nigerian girls after first seeing their pictures on Instagram and you finally come down to Nigeria to linkup with them in person. grin grin
Re: Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions by powersalesGUY(m): 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
Tbf this is how average human looks in reality, internet tends to exaggerate looks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress Oge Okoye Looks Fabulous, Steps Out In Ankara Outfit / Yoruba Actor, Yusuf Satia Is Dead / Stanley Chijoke: Comedian Aboki Dies In An Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.