Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

15 Daddy Pinki Quotes To Live Your Best Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 15 Daddy Pinki Quotes To Live Your Best Life (160 Views)

Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) / Odumewu Debbie: Pinki Debbie Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dance / Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Daddy Pinki Quotes To Live Your Best Life by PokoVirtuous(m): 5:41am On Dec 04, 2023
15 Daddy Pinki Quotes To Live Your Best Life

Winning at life is the desire of many, but only few achieve it. Why? One might ask. The answer is very simple: failure to acquire sound knowledge.

Here's the good news: Daddy Pinki's quotes offer powerful truths to win at life, Pokovirtuousblog's investigation has shown.

Daddy Pinki is arguably one of the most successful Nigerian alive. The energetic youth who is very much determined to improve people's life for the better, is recognized as a Fashion Designer, Show Promoter, and a Producer.

In a bid to publish these quotes, our reporter surfed the social media handles of Pinki in order to compile this - here's your chance to live your best life! Serious about winning? Read on.

• "Your mind should be stronger than your feelings."

• "Get up and be the real vibe - sun is going to shine on everything we do."

• I'd rather be hard to deal with than easy to play with. We are who we choose to, remember."

• By working hard, by making the right moves, you can create your own luck - I think so."

• "We are blessed but it's harder to see sometimes."

• "Believe in your dreams."

• "Get out there and live a little."

• "Carry my pain - one day it gets light."

• "I don't know where am going, but am on my way."

• "Don't think about making art - just get it done."

• "When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too."

• "All life is an experiment - the more experiment you make, the better."

• "The only thing standing between you and your success is: continuously working on your dream and see progress."

• "Transition is very hard, but one must transit."

• "Keep the pressure until you get it done."

Source: Pokovirtuousblog

(1) (Reply)

"I'll Design Your Celebrity Booking Site. / The Joint EU-UN Spotlight Initiative Unveil New Movie On Gender-based Violence / Trending Video Of Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.