Stats: 3,161,641 members, 7,847,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

I’ve Dated Seven Men But None Of Them Married Me – Tolanibaj Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Dated Seven Men But None Of Them Married Me – Tolanibaj Laments (1282 Views)

Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days / I’ve Dated Over 150 Men But They Are Only Attracted To My Huge ‘water Melons’ – / I’ve Dated Billionaires And I’m Still Not A Billionaire – Huddah Monroe (2) (3) (4)

I’ve Dated Seven Men But None Of Them Married Me – Tolanibaj Laments by Ayomitemedia(m): 5:46am On Dec 04, 2023
Big Brother Naija reality star and disc jockey, Tolanibaj has lamented that all the men she had dated in the past ended up not marrying her.

She said, “I feel like in the dating pool, we are left with remnants. The good ones are married. We hopped on the train too late. I have dated like seven guys and I thought they were the husbands I prayed for” she said

More info at https://Ayomitemedia.com.ng

Re: I’ve Dated Seven Men But None Of Them Married Me – Tolanibaj Laments by Fiscus105(m): 6:11am On Dec 04, 2023
Ayomitemedia:
Big Brother Naija reality star and disc jockey, Tolanibaj has lamented that all the men she had dated in the past ended up not marrying her.

She said, “I feel like in the dating pool, we are left with remnants. The good ones are married. We hopped on the train too late. I have dated like seven guys and I thought they were the husbands I prayed for” she said

More info at https://Ayomitemedia.com.ng

First of all, check urself. I mean ur character.

Secondly, are these guys really want marriage or your body? Many of you ladies, hypergamy is ur number 1 enemy. (If the guy not exactly my dream spec, higher socioeconomic status than me I will never look his way), not even with small fame you acquired through easier mean. Madam,better raise your shoulder down and go for lesser guy before you enter menopause.

Re: I’ve Dated Seven Men But None Of Them Married Me – Tolanibaj Laments by otipoju(m): 6:14am On Dec 04, 2023
7 men and 70 one night stands

Re: I’ve Dated Seven Men But None Of Them Married Me – Tolanibaj Laments by duduade: 6:36am On Dec 04, 2023
If none of the seven men never thought of it then you must be the problem..

Yes we men get problem but once we see an asset we never let go

Re: I’ve Dated Seven Men But None Of Them Married Me – Tolanibaj Laments by We4all: 7:03am On Dec 04, 2023
duduade:
If none of the seven men never thought of it then you must be the problem..

Yes we men get problem but once we see an asset we never let go

The same assets that have been losing value or which one? If you guys are getting married to good women, then why are married men complaining of cracks in their marriages? Could it be that the married men are actually the problem and not their wives?
Re: I’ve Dated Seven Men But None Of Them Married Me – Tolanibaj Laments by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:06am On Dec 04, 2023
Fiscus105:

Secondly, are these guys really want marriage or your body? Many of you ladies, hypergamy is ur number 1 enemy. (If the guy not exactly my dream spec, higher socioeconomic status than me I will never look his way), not even with small fame you acquired through easier mean. Madam,better raise your shoulder down and go for lesser guy before you enter menopause.
No be Residue remain fr men to marry from ur Gender
ATM?

U should have listen to her podcast, saying she has only Beauty & Toto to bring to table for marriage , that if that's not enuf the guy should F off... imagine
Re: I’ve Dated Seven Men But None Of Them Married Me – Tolanibaj Laments by goodthinker: 7:08am On Dec 04, 2023
Oh! My crush. You see me you no date.. come and date now. I no some guys here go yarn rubbish....
Re: I’ve Dated Seven Men But None Of Them Married Me – Tolanibaj Laments by talk2hb1(m): 8:12am On Dec 04, 2023
So 7 (Approved/Admitted ) Men, for at least 3 Months, with at least 3weekends visitations equals 9total visitation.
9*7=63
Based on estimated Number of declared and admitted Digging figures estimated digging equals 63
That’s like 2 months continuous digging non stop for at least one rounds per day, Kai it’s overused cry
Wetin Come Remain?

Re: I’ve Dated Seven Men But None Of Them Married Me – Tolanibaj Laments by Karlifate: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2023
Fiscus105:

I saw her interview online, where she said she only brings her püssy to the table. cheesy

What do you expect cheesy

Re: I’ve Dated Seven Men But None Of Them Married Me – Tolanibaj Laments by Karlifate: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2023
Re: I’ve Dated Seven Men But None Of Them Married Me – Tolanibaj Laments by Plus1234: 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
talk2hb1:
So 7 (Approved/Admitted ) Men, for at least 3 Months, with at least 3weekends visitations equals 9total visitation.
9*7=63
Based on estimated Number of declared and admitted Digging figures estimated digging equals 63
That’s like 2 months continuous digging non stop for at least one rounds per day, Kai it’s overused cry
Wetin Come Remain?
Wicked Analysis.

Re: I’ve Dated Seven Men But None Of Them Married Me – Tolanibaj Laments by SalamRushdie: 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2023
Who will marry an idiot like U
Re: I’ve Dated Seven Men But None Of Them Married Me – Tolanibaj Laments by talk2hb1(m): 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
Plus1234:
Wicked Analysis.
My data skipped those not considered marriageable but who increased the stats.
Re: I’ve Dated Seven Men But None Of Them Married Me – Tolanibaj Laments by LikeAking: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
The 8th one will marry her..
Re: I’ve Dated Seven Men But None Of Them Married Me – Tolanibaj Laments by Farrason: 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
otipoju:

Fatality!!!!
Re: I’ve Dated Seven Men But None Of Them Married Me – Tolanibaj Laments by LagosG: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
otipoju:
Otipoju, o ti get e.
Re: I’ve Dated Seven Men But None Of Them Married Me – Tolanibaj Laments by Gadafii: 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
They all fvkced you, spend few changes on you then dvmped your sorry as, cos what else can you offer

Seven men make non of them find you worthy of marriage, something is definitely wrong with you

Continue with your baby girl life jare, you and Moët abebe Dey the same danfo, you must marry by the way, baby mama don do

Shey be Linda ikeji is living her life lowkey as a baby mama😏
Re: I’ve Dated Seven Men But None Of Them Married Me – Tolanibaj Laments by kokoA(m): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2023
I hope she keeps her down below fresh sha... Most times men disappear when they that place doesn't have a pleasant scent and they don't know how to say it.

Why Did This Happen / Beyonce drops / Who Is Really The Richest?