Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,504 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries (11965 Views)

President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others / FIRS N8.5 Trillion Target: 50 Directors, Others Affected In Massive Shake-Up / New Ministries Created By President Buhari And Their Ministers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by dre11(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2023
No fewer than 135 directors, deputy directors, assistant directors and other officials in the Federal Civil Service have been redeployed to new Ministries, Departments and Agencies(MDAs).

The redeployment of the affected 135 civil servants was contained in a memo by the Office of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation dated November 30, 2023.

The memo, tagged: “HCSD/CMO/EM/CPA/908/III/154” and signed by the Permanent Secretary, Career Management Office of the OHCSF, Marcus Ogunbiyi, was addressed to the Chief of Staff to the President, Femi Gbajabiamila; the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, George Akume; the Chairman of the Federal Civil Service Commission; the Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, the Chairman of the Independent and Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission, and all permanent secretaries, among others.

The memo read: “I am directed to convey the approval of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation for the deployment of the following officers in the Federal Civil Service. Please note that all deployed officers must be accepted and documented by the respective ministries as rejection of officers would not be condoned by the Office of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation. All handover and taking-over processes must be completed on or before Thursday, 7th December 2023.

“All Directors of Human Resources Management and Administration are required to submit details of compliance to this posting instruction to the Permanent Secretary, Career Management Office, Office of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation no later than Monday, 11th December 2023.

“All officers concerned are reminded that failure to adhere to this posting instruction contravenes the position of the Public Service Rule 100301b and 020602[iv] and will be met with appropriate sanctions.”

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/12/04/tinubu-redeploys-135-directors-deputy-directors-others-to-new-ministries?amp=1

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by Lovemeharder(f): 10:09am On Dec 04, 2023
shocked
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by bigdammyj: 10:17am On Dec 04, 2023
Noted.
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by Franzinni: 10:17am On Dec 04, 2023
I have nothing to say .......

"Nothing"

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by nextBIGthing: 10:18am On Dec 04, 2023
let s have some change.... Make e go round
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:18am On Dec 04, 2023
Shaking the civil service is a good way, some have turned themselves into god

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by oluwoleife: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2023
Timely and necessary

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by sirjoggy(m): 10:19am On Dec 04, 2023
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by Edoreborn: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2023
Bastard,, people are suffering man.. Even to eat once in a day na wahala,,n some are flexing with our collective wealth..I initially thought everything was going to be fine,,but things are getting worse everyday.. Imagine Uba charges me like 10 to 15 naira every transactions thinking that at d end of d month my little money would be spared..To my greatest surprise d bank deducted my last 1k in d name of sms charges again..I wan cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by Misterc(m): 10:20am On Dec 04, 2023
Sad times indeed for Nigerians 🚶🚶🚶🚶
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by Administration1: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2023
Where's the list
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by Jeux: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2023
Y
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by grandstar(m): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2023
I sense nothing sinister here.

It was probably carried out to improve overall service delivery

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2023
Trial and Error
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by fiercehillz(m): 10:24am On Dec 04, 2023
Noted for action....lol
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by Abalado(f): 10:26am On Dec 04, 2023
Bulaba BALABULU
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by johnog4sure: 10:27am On Dec 04, 2023
I want to trust Tinubu, but...
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by drlateef: 10:28am On Dec 04, 2023
Another coup in civil service where directors are the chief corruption officers in their ministries. Before they settle to learn how to steal again, they are being retired.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by AOB1: 10:29am On Dec 04, 2023
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by HORLADY(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2023
Unease lies the head that wears the crown.
The exercise was the initiative of HOS but news is reading Tinubu deploys bla bla bla bla

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by YoungLionken(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2023
Someone should tell this man to get serious sad!!

Too many frivolities with reasonably tangible to show angry!!

So Buhari is truly better than BAT? Nah, I can't believe that...
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2023
Wahala Wahala Wahala.....

Dem Wan burn men connections be dat o
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by AutoConsult: 10:33am On Dec 04, 2023
Doings.

I'll perform an inspection on a vehicle you are looking to buy.

Check my signature for more doings
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by nairavsdollars(f): 10:33am On Dec 04, 2023
Tinubu is driving Nigeria into a hole
Re: Tinubu Redeploys 135 Directors, Deputy Directors, Others To New Ministries by accordadoga24(f): 10:33am On Dec 04, 2023
ValidDevotion:
I don't like this man Tinubu... Why did he impose himself on already suffering Nigerians

Hehehe

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Now Collecting Ransome / CBN Didn't Order Closure Of Church Accounts — CBN , Apex Bank / Osun APC Primary: Aregbesola’s Group Says They Wont Leave The Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.