Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Lawyers Accuse SDP's Ajaka Of Planing For File Petition Through The Backdoor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers Accuse SDP's Ajaka Of Planing For File Petition Through The Backdoor (6644 Views)

INEC Accused Of Manipulating Kogi Election Materials In Favor Of SDP's Ajaka / Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal / Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Accuse SDP's Ajaka Of Planing For File Petition Through The Backdoor by Smartdoctor: 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
yussybenayu:
which one exactly did they rigged against you? It is a shame you are looking for excuse to justify election rigging. Too bad your excuse is still base on ethnic sentiment. Only a shameless person find excuse for irregularities
You should be appreciating ebira people for giving you people the chance to rule that state since inception. Una too greedy and heartless.
Re: Lawyers Accuse SDP's Ajaka Of Planing For File Petition Through The Backdoor by garfield1: 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
Caseless:
PU by PU across the state? There's one civil society that collated the true figures and SDP won over 60000 votes.

As far as apc won kogi west,then they won the polls.
They calculated it without deducting overvoting from kogi east.
By the way,the petition is lost therefore there is no petition technically
Re: Lawyers Accuse SDP's Ajaka Of Planing For File Petition Through The Backdoor by Caseless: 12:28am On Dec 07, 2023
garfield1:

As far as apc won kogi west,then they won the polls.
They calculated it without deducting overvoting from kogi east.
By the way,the petition is lost therefore there is no petition technically

Re: Lawyers Accuse SDP's Ajaka Of Planing For File Petition Through The Backdoor by garfield1: 12:29am On Dec 07, 2023
[quote author=Caseless post=127355282][/quote]

I saw those yesterday.it was onesided
Re: Lawyers Accuse SDP's Ajaka Of Planing For File Petition Through The Backdoor by Caseless: 1:12am On Dec 07, 2023
garfield1:

I saw those yesterday.it was onesided
You didn't look very well. The 5 LGs in contention are where they did their thing. Abi make I give you more data to count over voting?

Why are you happy that the petition is stolen?

You forgot they have acknowledged copies?

Why are you guys blinded by emotions? Can't you see what you are turning this country into?

It's sad. So any day you want your opponent not file within the 21 days stipulated by laws, you attack INEC to prevent them from accessing materials, or you attack the tribunal to cart away the petitions with frontloads of evidence?

This is a terrible precedent and you have to be serious with life and not support this kind of thing.

What if another party is in power tomorrow?
Re: Lawyers Accuse SDP's Ajaka Of Planing For File Petition Through The Backdoor by garfield1: 3:25am On Dec 07, 2023
Caseless:
You didn't look very well. The 5 LGs in contention are where they did their thing. Abi make I give you more data to count over voting?

Why are you happy that the petition is stolen?

You forgot they have acknowledged copies?

Why are you guys blinded by emotions? Can't you see what you are turning this country into?

It's sad. So any day you want your opponent not file within the 21 days stipulated by laws, you attack INEC to prevent them from accessing materials, or you attack the tribunal to cart away the petitions with frontloads of evidence?

This is a terrible precedent and you have to be serious with life and not support this kind of thing.

What if another party is in power tomorrow?

You don't get it.apc rigged in ebiraland land but sdp also inflated votes from kogi east esp in ankpa,dekina,idah,igalamela.up to 100k votes were are affected by overvoting by my calculations
Re: Lawyers Accuse SDP's Ajaka Of Planing For File Petition Through The Backdoor by Caseless: 6:12am On Dec 07, 2023
garfield1:

You don't get it.apc rigged in ebiraland land but sdp also inflated votes from kogi east esp in ankpa,dekina,idah,igalamela.up to 100k votes were are affected by overvoting by my calculations
Let the court prove this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ribadu: How Gani Fawehinmi Mentored Me / Palestinian Women Take On Israeli Soldier(pix) / I Have Been Fighting Corruption For 35years Since I Was A Kid, Olawepo Hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.