Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You (22363 Views)

#bbnaija: Videos Of Boma And Tega Having Sex Secretly After Light Out / End Of The Year: Who Is Your Most Loved And Most Hated Nairalander / Statements We Hated To Hear In Secondary School (meme List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by sylve11: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2023
Etizz:
When I asked him to join me price a land I wanted to buy....damn I saw witchcraft in day light

Na so them dey do. cool

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Nigal72(f): 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2023
When she slept with my guy

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Aliou007(m): 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
I dey follow Una replies BUMPA 2 BUMPA grin
Samantha124:
Matshila a gago, masepa tena.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by MayowaTallguy: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
Freinds: since them born me till now i have been so unlucky in choosing the right one
Na friend teach me how to play sporty bet
Na friend teach me how to smoke
Am addicted to the two and its wrecking me,emotional and financially
Them weyrey wey teach me don go far
But I still dey here....God dey.

5 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by BarrElChapo(m): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
babybeautyy:
My friend slept with my man but am still with him

Fake noose
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by superCleanworks(m): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
chyzoo4u:
The day he automatically developed bad headache because my name was in NYSC list while he was still having issues. The young man started sweating profusely with headache immediately he heard the news, and he left our Computer Networking training to home.

Most people will not understand this your story but I believe it.

Thousands of years ago when we wrote JAMB. that was the first time JAMB scratch card came out. It was a rainy day and this my friend was bugging me to come let's go check JAMB score at cyber cafe (Internet was still new and slow back then). I told him I didn't want to go under the rain because I knew network would be bad and I didn't want to waste the scratch card.
This guy looked at me at told me I was making excuses because I knew I FAILED THE JAMB exam, fear catch me oh.

Na so we waka under rain, enter bus under rain to LAWANSON to enter cafe. I was the one that bought CAFE TIME TICKET. Back then, you could only use The scratch card 5 times. He checked his own and he got 140 πŸ˜‚. He started pestering me to check mine but I tried twice and network was messing up. He said all sorts of things to me that day that I am sure I failed that is why I was deliberately messing up the scratch card.
Finally, the portal opened and I got 285 πŸ˜‚. This guy would have stabbed me to death if there was a knife there. His face CHANGED TO HOT RED. He called me a cheat that there was no way I could have gotten such a score. He left me there and went home under the rain. My Correct friend from childhood oh 😁.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by paduzman: 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
Someone who hates you in the first place was never a friend, just a disguised enemy.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by christopheojo(m): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
Chingyyy878:
It’s a crazy world
Copycat from X
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by LowKeyManny: 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Do I even have pussy ass friends that will hate me secretly

My kind of huzzle won't even allow me to have friends like that

Because my kind of huzzle is the type were all my friends want the convoy of benz and lexus to be long

Dey play..

1 Like

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by DeepSight(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Because my kind of huzzle is the type were all my friends want the convoy of benz and lexus to be long

You are fake. This is not Slawomirr. You have cloned his account by adding a letter.
You are detected. Because you dont light up your weed in peace.

12 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by simply22: 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2023
[/b]
jeromestarks:
When they get sad when you buy anything
[b]

Or buying things and hiding them from you!
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Think9ja(m): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
carry your wahala commot abeg

Hahahaha
End of discussion
Anything weh she want talk now na she sabi
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by mfm04622: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
chyzoo4u:
The day he automatically developed bad headache because my name was in NYSC list while he was still having issues. The young man started sweating profusely with headache immediately he heard the news, and he left our Computer Networking training to home.

He would even later sort out his issues and follow same NYSC batch, but that experience exposed him more to me. I kept the friendship with many bad experiences for even more 8 years before I left him. Man is deep rooted in envy.

Is his name not being on the list not enough for him to react like that? Does it have to be because you were successful?

6 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Angelfrost(m): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Well, I don't keep much friends anymore, and I hardly make new ones.

The ones from my childhood, we've grown far apart for us to be in close situations that fester bad feelings and all like that.

I don't have any recollection of a friend hating me.

The few I am cool with now, no ill feelings between us πŸ’›. We chose ourselves with care.

Same here... I have said it on another thread that as I have grown older, my circle of friends has drastically diminished.

Ain't got the time for needless attachments.

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by luminouz(m): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
Mavinsoladele:

Samantha124, sorry about that. He's truly shitty. You should learn to ignore a lot of people on this forum though. They aren't worth the stress grin.

You are a fuul and more....wetin concern you with the matter but you had to be such a fuqin SIMP!!!

Yamayama fall on ya bald head dia!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Juniorangel(m): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
After he secretly chased my babe who he told me was into hookup, The babe carry everything he said and told me asking if this is the kind of friends I keep. I don't make friends anymore the old ones are just there, nothing will make me have close friends again after all the betrayals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gasopanis:
the one that made that statement is capable of killing you

I didn't see it that way i just saw him as a self centred individual. He still hasn`t changed up till now.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Ay04z(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

know ur mind
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by royalfly(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
Freshfish4:
Apart from my mum and son I Know everyone hates, including my wife.

They only pretend to like/love me for what they are getting and what they will get from me.

I never expect anything good from anyone so when they do me bad I'm not surprised, I smile and walk away

Oluwa dey my side

I wish I could give you a billion likes. That's why I tell people that wives hate secretly more than outsiders. I just wonder why?

5 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Magnoliaa(f): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2023
superCleanworks:
Back then when we were younger.
one guy was trying to fight me but my yoruba friends were telling him in yoruba language to beat me up that I show myself toooo much.
I used that annoyance beat the fool till I was stomping on his face and that was when my "friends" started telling me it was enough. But I didn't listen because I knew they wanted the guy to stand up. They didn't know I heard everything.

I was out chilling with my friends then next thing wasn't feeling myself anymore. I managed to walk out of the gathering but couldn't get far. I was battling with my life and semi-unconscious. I could see everything happening around me but I couldn't talk or move. It was poison. I vomitted everything except my intestines. I survived it but none of those friends checked on me for 2 years and they were shocked the day they saw me again like they seen a ghost. Such nice friends.

Abi make I talk about the one wey been dey chat with my babe back then? He was chatting her up and telling her to leave me to be with him while acting like he was concerned about how she was acting bitchy to me. I showed him the chats one day and all the apologies started. Na that part dey sweet pass.

Let's not talk about the wonderful friends that will search for your business clients number and talk negative about you.

Omo. These stories lasan.

Nawa o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by chyzoo4u(m): 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2023
mfm04622:

Is his name not being on the list not enough for him to react like that? Does it have to be because you were successful?

I didn't want to talk much tgat was why I put it in simple terms. For more clarity, We had different issues, his is about a course, mine was about project which I settled with defending later to join later batch. His own case was still possible to resolve.

But then, out of the blues, I was called to come and defend my project so I'll join that current batch. A good person will be happy with me that my issue has been resolved, but no, he got hbp. He never wanted me to do better than him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by SeriouslySense(m): 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2023
Sorry my animal friends do not hate me secretly.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by DarkJeddi(m): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
MayowaTallguy:
Freinds: since them born me till now i have been so unlucky in choosing the right one
Na friend teach me how to play sporty bet
Na friend teach me how to smoke
Am addicted to the two and its wrecking me,emotional and financially
Them weyrey wey teach me don go far
But I still dey here....God dey.
Stay there dey find who to blame for choices you wilfully made..
Na the reason them done go far and you still dey square one..
Na everyone else's fault, never your own..

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by mobileboy: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
babybeautyy:
My friend slept with my man but am still with him

or your man slept with your friend

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Fryx: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
I’ve got no friend. Not even a female friend.

Bring deal. Let’s broker. End of discussion.

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Ikpunnegi01: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
Taylor89 come choke mouth.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by RevolverOcelot(m): 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
Funny enough it's sometimes a human trait. Envy. Overfamiliarity. Contempt. The initial friendship may detiorate over time due to these human traits. The reversal is don't always make yourself available. Be independent as much as you can and don't, I repeat never let anyone know how much you hold. Like your bank balance or assets etc. It breeds jealousy and envy, especially from so called friends.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by Magnoliaa(f): 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
Angelfrost:
Same here... I have said it on another thread that as I have grown older, my circle of friends has drastically diminished.

Ain't got the time for needless attachments.

Mine isn't by choice, for the most part though.

I would actually like to make a few, genuine, close-knitted circle of friends. Preferably women. Of different interests.

But my simply wanting it doesn't translate to motivation or action.

I may change one day sha, or not.
Re: When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You by BRATISLAVA: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2023
Discovering we were in a competition I never signed up to, from a comment designed to hurt. Jealousy is a dangerous trait to have in anyone close to you. Needless to say, we are not friends anymore.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) / 'X': Hadi Sirika Writes Open Letter To Elon Musk / Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.