Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country (473 Views)

Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) / How Men Deceive Most Women With Rented Cars And Efizxy! / How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country by Darlingme(f): 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
So, few days ago, I drove a far distance to somewhere I was told I can get natural honey. When I got there, I explained what I needed it for to the man selling, I even told him, someone's life is a stake if it's not pure, natural honey.
I begged him to be honest with me.
I explained my distance and all the challenges. He swore heaven and earth. He showed me the one in the bucket and I tested. He even lectured me on how to identify the original honey. He had already bottled the rest and claimed it's the same from the bucket. I opened and tested, it was the same, But i didn't know he only added few original honey an the top, while the rest in the bottle was not.
So I bought one full rubber, I refused to price him down and I still tip him. Because I believed him and I wanted to show my appreciation, but do you know this man was lieing?

To my greatest surprise, the following morning, the honey has turned to something different, It became watery and taste different.
We couldn't use it and the aim was defeated.

I'm still shock thinking about all the effort he put on to decieved me.
I keep wondering,
Why do we do wrong to each other in this country no matter the cost?
Is it because of the economy or we naturally are like that?

Have someone ever put on effort to convince you, decieve you and you fall for it, but later discovered it was all a lie? Have this ever happened to you before? Share your experience. Let's learn.

1 Like

Re: Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country by duduade: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
Didn't you collect his number?

He should have given you his number

2 Likes

Re: Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country by 1TrippleCee: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
It is a fundamental human condition you are unaware of or pay less attention to.

Do this and thank me in Heaven. Humans prey on one anothers need just in a bid to sell. Whenever you need anything so despretaley, hide the essense and urgency of the purpose and do it less seriously than the urgency. In this way, your desperation is hidden and you are not preyed on. If you continue to show your emotions and neediness, you will suffer in this world.

10 Likes

Re: Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country by faebenezer5star: 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
No humanity in humans anymore 😞😞, it pains me more than I can say people are heartless

2 Likes

Re: Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country by Darlingme(f): 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
duduade:
Didn't you collect his number?

He should have given you his number
No I don't. I know where I can see him again, just that it's very far. Besides, I don't want trouble
Re: Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country by Darlingme(f): 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2023
1TrippleCee:
It is a fundamental human condition you are unaware of or pay less attention to.

Do this and thank me in Heaven. Humans prey on one anothers need just in a bid to sell. Whenever you need anything so despretaley, hide the essense and urgency of the purpose and do it less seriously than the urgency. In this way, your desperation is hidden and you are not preyed on. If you continue to show your emotions and neediness, you will suffer in this world.
Right though
Re: Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country by 1TrippleCee: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
Darlingme:
Right though

It is called hiding the hand

2 Likes

Re: Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country by duro4chang(m): 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2023
It is the same evil with the people importing and manufacturing fake and adulterated drugs and food.

4 Likes

Re: Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country by phorget(m): 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
Humanity has been thrown to the dogs,man to man injustice has become the order of the day.

So sorry about the experience but that is exactly what we have been reduced to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country by Darlingme(f): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
duro4chang:
It is the same evil with the people importing and manufacturing fake and adulterated drugs and food.
So true

1 Like

Re: Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country by Darlingme(f): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
phorget:
Humanity has been thrown to the dogs,man to man injustice has become the order of the day.

So sorry about the experience but that is exactly what we have been reduced to.
Sad.
Thanks
Re: Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country by ecolime(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
Welcome to Naija cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
Nigerian youths stop causing breaching agreements and build trust among yourself for your own good.

4 Likes

Re: Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country by Evolutionism: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2023
grin grin grin

A Country of Evil, Cunny, Vile, Deceptive and Manipulative beingsgrin

I learnt everything the hard waygrin

I got Wise by force by firegrin

5 Likes

Re: Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country by Evolutionism: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
ecolime:
Welcome to Naija grin

I guess Na Abroad she dey reside beforegrin
Re: Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country by Darlingme(f): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2023
Evolutionism:

I guess Na Abroad she dey reside beforegrin
You mean is not a big deal?
Re: Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country by Mindlog: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2023
Darlingme:
You mean is not a big deal?

Personally, I would insist he bottles mine from the bucket right there in my presence and if he resists, the red flag will activate in my mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country by Greatzeus(m): 10:07am On Dec 05, 2023
That's Nigerian for you. We are so corrupt greedy and godless. If that man should hold a political appointment in the future,did you think he will perform?
We keep telling you people,stop hating parties or calling out a particular tribe you think didn't vote for your candidate. Your candidate is one man, that will appoint tens of thousands to work with him. He can't do shit because Nigerians are thieves and just needed an opportunity to show their insatiable want for money.
For me,when dealing with a Nigerian, you're guilty until you have proven innocent. You can't scam me before,I already held you a scammer and I act with that consciousness during our dealings,I'm 100% on guard, watching out for your scam.
If you turn out to be honest,good I win. If you turn to be a scammer,good also , because I was expecting it already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country by 1TrippleCee: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2023
Greatzeus:
That's Nigerian for you. We are so corrupt greedy and godless. If that man should hold a political appointment in the future,did you think he will perform?
We keep telling you people,stop hating parties or calling out a particular tribe you think didn't vote for your candidate. Your candidate is one man, that will appoint tens of thousands to work with him. He can't do shit because Nigerians are thieves and just needed an opportunity to show their insatiable want for money.
For me,when dealing with a Nigerian, you're guilty until you have proven innocent. You can't scam me before,I already held you a scammer and I act with that consciousness during our dealings,I'm 100% on guard, watching out for your scam.
If you turn out to be honest,good I win. If you turn to be a scammer,good also , because I was expecting it already.

This is a sad reality

We must works together. It begins by rebuilding trust and fellowship. The entire youths must begin to rebuil trust and learn to work together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country by Darlingme(f): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
Mindlog:

Personally, I would insist he bottles mine from the bucket right there in my presence and if he resists, the red flag will activate in my mind.
The one in the bucket is not upto a cup and he has no empty rubber.
Re: Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
Darlingme:
The one in the bucket is not upto a cup and he has no empty rubber.
its part of the scam

1 Like

Re: Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country by Darlingme(f): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
Greatzeus:
If you turn out to be honest,good I win. If you turn to be a scammer,good also , because I was expecting it already
You're right.
We're different set of people from this part of the world. Is terrible
Re: Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country by Darlingme(f): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
its part of the scam
Exactly. He already planned his scam
Re: Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country by Darlingme(f): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2023
1TrippleCee:

This is a sad reality

We must works together. It begins by rebuilding trust and fellowship. The entire youths must begin to rebuil trust and learn to work together
It's a very long journey.
Re: Effort People Put On To Deceive Each Other In This Country by 1TrippleCee: 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
Darlingme:
It's a very long journey.

I will explain. My tired is tired. I have so many stories about this at the moment

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Line Has Be Barred And Internet Service Disconnected / Nigeria Never Spoil Like This. Na We De Do Ourselves / Question!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.