Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center (23324 Views)

Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back / Young Man Shot Death At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by robinfemi: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
Na their laugh dey funny me cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by Antoeni(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
This can Never Happen in Lagos , No Law Enforcement Agencies Can Arrest Any APC Thugs, Touts, Hooligans, Thives, Prostitutes, Gay, Lesbians, Oba, Agbero, Pocket pickers, Yahoo Ritualist,
Street Druggie, Dealers, Ballot Box Snatchers, Hire Killers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by Mitsurugi(m): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:
So there are touts in Upper Iweka?

Pls what do touts do? I used to think they extort though because they are practically jobless. Those clowns that used to bullshit themselves by telling any APC supporter to send CV for job placement, is it that they are not seeing these ones?

Also, were we not told everyone in Anambra is a billionaire?

So how can billionaires be extorting people of 50 to 100 bucks.

Or is there something I'm not understanding?

If Lagos can do this to touts make my left nipple touch ground. So shut up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by duro4chang(m): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
The home of touts and louts is Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by Mitsurugi(m): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
duro4chang:
The home of touts and louts is Anambra

But a former Lagos tout is now President and the reigning one on his way to becoming the governor so it pays

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by ChristianMuslim: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
Are these ones Obidient or Disobedient.. Igbo version of Oshodi and Mushin boys

1 Like

Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by muykem: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
AlhajiCSO:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
He didn't not contravene any rule.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by Mitsurugi(m): 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
muykem:
He didn't not contravene any rule.

No he didn't angry
Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by Otulented: 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Pls what do touts do? I used to think they extort though because they are practically jobless. Those clowns that used to bullshit themselves by telling any APC supporter to send CV for job placement, is it that they are not seeing these ones?

Iwu anuofia
Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by raskymonojendor: 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
Area boys in Anambala grin

1 Like

Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by duro4chang(m): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
Mitsurugi:

But a former Lagos tout is now President and the reigning one on his way to becoming the governor so it pays
That common criminal called obi wanted to be president. I told him no, that he is a criminal. He was disgraced and he started crying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by tamdun: 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
ahnie:
Sadly they ve migrated into Asaba now,someone can no longer go for strolling again.

These urchins should be fished out and zonk back to their state.

(No tribal hates intended)
Always blaming others for ur fuckups,na u go bring them from asaba?

1 Like

Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by tamdun: 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
AroOkigbo:

You are likely a Yoruba muslim and a supporter of the APC. There's a way you lots think.
Travel out, it's a part of education.
And u are 💯 ösu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by stephenponti(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
I just dey laff here. The song set.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by Mitsurugi(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
duro4chang:
That common criminal called obi wanted to be president. I told him no, that he is a criminal. He was disgraced and he started crying.

Obi is a criminal fine. But a former tout, school cheat, fraud and drug lord is the president and the reigning Lagos king of touts on his way to being governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by ahnie: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
tamdun:

Always blaming others for ur fuckups,na u go bring them from asaba?
Where in my post did I blame anyone?

You sef dey try rest make your mind touch ground
Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by stacyadams: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
ahnie:
Sadly they ve migrated into Asaba now,someone can no longer go for strolling again.

(No tribal hate intended)

You mean to send em back to the owoda grin state
Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by fuke(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
Nigeria harper

Yam Flour, Plantain Flour, Honey Beans , Ofada Rice, Garri,
Plantain Chips, Groundnut, Groundnut, Palm Oil,
Smoked Catfish, Crayfish, Chili Pepper, Melon, Ogbono.
Whasapp 0803421050

Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by jaxxy(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
People who voted/ elected the governor now turned to slaves to sing his praise? Is that democracy?

is government a private or personal company?
Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by igbosarejews(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
ahnie:

(No tribal hate intended)
So we don't see such people in Asaba.
You be Mûmû

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by ahnie: 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
igbosarejews:

So we don't see such people in Asaba.
You be Mûmû
I m Igbo by extension...so your biles nor pain me.
Nor be everybody de like touts /agbero harrassment,one could easily get killed.

Reasons why I said....No tribal hate intended!

1 Like

Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by thinkmoney(m): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
naaija:
Rehabilitation of Upper Iweka Touts in ANAMBRA

Anambra State Governor, Prof. Chukwuma Charles Soludo, CFR, in October reiterated that the days of touts in the state are numbered and a full blown war has been declared on them.

He maintained that in an environment where lawlessness has become a culture, bringing back law and order will be difficult.

Governor Soludo made the statement during the launching of the Anambra Special Anti-Touting Squad held at Upper Iweka, Onitsha.

Mid November, Chibuzor Okoye of ABS News reported that SASA Arrested 413 Touts, Sets Of "One Chance" Criminal Gangs, Illegal Revenue Collectors In Onitsha, Environs

The report claimed that the Anambra Anti-Touting Squad (SASA) within one week apprehended 413 touts, illegal revenue collector's and four sets of "one chance" criminal gangs in Onistha and it's environs.

In the past few days, a video of the rehabilitation of the arrested touts made rounds on social media platforms in the state as they are forced to sing the Governor’s praise by Homeland Antitouting Unit in ANAMBRA state. The de-radicalization approach has also drawn criticisms as it reflects a similar old terrifying video that showcased the experiences of Okuzu SARS inmates inmates in the state that formed part of the ENDSARS protests nationwide.

Nonetheless, the notorious activities of these touts and criminals cause loads of harms and many times cost innocent persons their lives/livelihoods.

Watch Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hXjbJKI5yE?si=bnlU0iRx_GVUU0Sl
Touts reforming touts
Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by FireUpNow(m): 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
Politicians can do anything for their PR
Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by Popeonah(m): 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Majority if the are not from Anambra
Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by Tenplet(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
Omo I came back last week from east when passing onitsha, I was so free answering calls without fear unlike before.!! Soludo really dealt with this guy's nobe bobo.. onitsha don better oh! Feel free to do business there without illegal tax collectors disturbing you..
Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by Naijanascam: 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
This can't happen in the waste ,killing their means of livelihoods.... Because every family is represented
Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by uche393: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

yes we have touts and we treat them like touts, we don't make them presidents.
Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by 82man: 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
Igbos songs too sweet, dem get vibes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Arrested Upper Iweka Touts Forced To Sing Soludo Praise While In Rehab Center by mikywonder(m): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Stupid agbado urchin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Nigerians Arrested For Internet Fraud, Robbery in Ghana. / Suspected Robber Faking 'madness' Arrested By Civil Defence Corps In Imo (photo) / Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.