Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Which Fairly Used Phone Can I Get For #25,000-#35,000? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Fairly Used Phone Can I Get For #25,000-#35,000? (435 Views)

What Is The Best Phone I Can Get For 30,000 - 35,000 / Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 / #32,000 - 35,000 Good Phone One Can Buy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Fairly Used Phone Can I Get For #25,000-#35,000? by Ogamysamo: 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2023
hello nairalanders. i know there are many people here who know much about phones and gadgets unlike me. please i want to buy a smart phone that i can manage for now to run school stuffs and other online things that i can use to support myself as an undergraduate and my budget is around 25k-35k. at first it was 25-30 but i decided to shoot it up a little maybe it will get me something better as that's all i have for now.
it may sound funny thou but even as an undergraduate i haven't used any android phone before so i don't even know which product will be best even if i have the choice to make now.

so please nairalanders which kind fair used phone can i get for 25k-35k? i also intend going into graphic design for self support so i'll love it if your suggestions take that into consideration.
thanks in advance!
incase you may be wondering, the phone am using to type this is a tecno button phone that can atleast access nairaland.
Re: Which Fairly Used Phone Can I Get For #25,000-#35,000? by Ogamysamo: 12:02am On Mar 20
examples
1. these boys are heartless
2. those boys are heartless

in the examples above; 1 implies a close proximity of the speaker to the subject while 2 implies a presence of distance between the speaker and the subject.

4. discourse: in linguistics, discourse is a unit of language longer than a single sentence, referring to spoken or written language in social contexts. it is the creation and organisation of the segments of a language above as well as below the sentence.
it is the connected series of utterances produced during a conversation or any speech act. the importance of discourse here is that some individual sentences have certain elements that their explanation or interpretation can only come from the information from the preceding utterances. example:

bege read a novel given to her as a birthday gift. while on it, she read of a bride who fell off while climbing the altar and wonder if she has a hidden agenda.

from the example above 'it' refers to a novel, the first 'she' refers to bege,
Re: Which Fairly Used Phone Can I Get For #25,000-#35,000? by Ogamysamo: 12:14am On Mar 20
and the last 'she' refers to the bride. this information is made possible because the have been supplied in the preceding utterances.

5. presupposition: presupposition refers to those assumptions which appear to be built to the linguistic structure of the text and which relate linguistic structure to extra linguistic context in terms of inferences which are expected to be made about this context (levinson 1983). example
1. will he ever go to school?
2. will he still go to school?

the example above shows that, the adverb 'ever' in 1 implies that the speaker has the belief that the subject has never been to school before, but not so with the adverb 'still' in 2.

(2)

in pragmatics, the concept of information intent or sentence meaning refers to the function of the words which are string together to form an overall sense. it is the meaning gotten from the grammatical functions and characteristics of each word or lexical item in such sentence. it focuses on the information directly encoded in the linguistic
Re: Which Fairly Used Phone Can I Get For #25,000-#35,000? by Ogamysamo: 12:20am On Mar 20
expression itself.

communicative intent or speaker's meaning refers to what the speaker intends to convey beyond he literal meaning of the words.
it involves the speaker's intentions, beliefs, emotions, and the context in which the utterance occurs.
it considers factors such as tone of voice, body language, shared knowledge between speaker and listener, and cultural norms.
Re: Which Fairly Used Phone Can I Get For #25,000-#35,000? by Ogamysamo: 12:31am On Mar 20
FIRST THING FIRST

pragmatic analysis of language can be the investigation into that aspect of meaning which is not derived from the way in which utterances are used and how they relate to the contexts in which they are uttered. pragmatics distinguishes two intents or meaning in each utterance. they are:

1. information intent or the sentence meaning.
2. communicative intent or the speakers meaning
Re: Which Fairly Used Phone Can I Get For #25,000-#35,000? by Ogamysamo: 6:05pm On Apr 23
the ministry of the holy spirit
understanding the work of the holy spirit
the personality of the holy spirit is who he is-the spirit of god, his ministry is what he does in the life of believers through believers. the holy spirit is not just a teacher, he teaches, counsels and help up to be relevant to ourselves and the kingdom through his gifts and fruits.
his ministry -- among many others includes:
regenerating our human spirits tit 3:4-7, act 1:8
drawing us closer to god jn 6:44, eph 2:18, 1jn 3:24
helping our prayer life rom 8:26
convicting both believers and unbelievers jn 16:7-11
guilding us into all truth jn 16:13, 1jn 2:20

the gifts and fruits of the spirit are given and administered by the holy spirit. without him the gifts do not exist and the fruits are beyond reach. 1cor 12:7-11, gal 5:22

chats
1. what does the ministry of the holy spirit entail?
2. why is this ministry important to us?
3. how can we relate with god better through the holy spirit in us?
Re: Which Fairly Used Phone Can I Get For #25,000-#35,000? by Ogamysamo: 2:54pm On Apr 27
Topic: The fruits of the Holy Spirit
Text: Gal 5:22-25, Matt 7:16-18
Aim: Understanding the fruits and the need to exhibit them

An unholy life is one controlled by the sinful nature that every human is born with. The fruits of the Spirit include some of the attributes of a godly life that the Holy Spirit works to develop in the lives of those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior. The Holy Spirit brings about the new birth in the life of a Christian, the work of the Spirit is indispensable in the life of a Christian.
When a person accepts Christ as Savior, they receive the power of the Holy Spirit to overcome their sinful nature and develop the character of Christ and the character of Christ is marked by the fruit of the Spirit.
This fruit of the spirit is the evidence of the spirit filled sanctified life. The fruit of the Spirit is the result of the Holy Spirit's presence and working in the lives of maturing believers. Relate as we drill His word together.
Re: Which Fairly Used Phone Can I Get For #25,000-#35,000? by Ogamysamo: 3:32pm On Apr 27
Chat
1a. What do you understand by the fruit of the Holy Spirit?
b. What are they? Gal 5:22-23
2. Why do we need to exhibit the fruit of Spirit?

Log out
The fruit of the Spirit is a set of virtues we cultivate as we grow in our spiritual work. For us, cultivating the fruit of the spirit is essential; it reflects the character of Christ and enables believers to live out their faith in practical ways.
The fruits are not things we do through our efforts, rather it is a result of a life surrendered to God and filled with the Holy Spirit. Christ said we are known by our fruit (Matt. 12:33), so what are the fruits we should aspire; it is the fruits of the Holy Spirit. These fruits are deeds, actions or results.

MEMORY VERSE
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.

Prayer
Father help me to exhibit the fruits of the Holy Spirit in my daily life.

(1) (Reply)

Ruggedness,doggedness And Coverage: Nokia Or Tecno? / How Do I Port From One Network To Another? / Buy Bold Five (5) @ Cheaper Rate

Viewing this topic: Ogamysamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.