Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Civil Servant In Naija Are Now Been Owed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Civil Servant In Naija Are Now Been Owed (934 Views)

What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? / FG Wants Me To Die Of Hunger. Npower Workers Owed 3 Months Salary / How Much Is The Pension Of A Retired Nigerian Civil Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civil Servant In Naija Are Now Been Owed by ifinger: 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ever since the drug lord forced himself on Nigerian it has been hell on earth for the populace !
The civil servants has been at the receiving end of the hardship .
Salaries are not been paid as at when due anymore.
Some 2vmonth ago over 17k civil servants were delisted from the nominal roll because they claim their appointment was not regularised or not properly registered!!?

Fast track to November most ministries has not been paid their November salaries
It's quite disheartening that we allow the worst of us to rule us in a country with intelligent folks
This tif travelled to the COP28 with political enthourage of over 1400 people in a country were citizen were adviced to curb spending due to economic hardships

We are indeed in trouble!

4 Likes

Re: Civil Servant In Naija Are Now Been Owed by soccerlite: 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
ifinger:
Ever since the drug lord forced himself on Nigerian it has been hell on earth for the populace !
Some 2vmonth ago over 17k civil servants were delisted from the nominal roll because they claim their appointment was not regularised or not properly registered!!?

Fast track to November most ministries has not been paid their November salaries
It's quite disheartening that we allow the worst of us to rule us in a country with intelligent folks
This tif travelled to the COP28 with political enthourage of over 1400 people in a country were citizen were adviced to curb spending due to economic hardships

https://www.nairaland.com/7739129/suck-work
Re: Civil Servant In Naija Are Now Been Owed by MrOreo(m): 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2023
Been waiting for a thread like this one. So what's the way forward?

3 Likes

Re: Civil Servant In Naija Are Now Been Owed by Uglyjuly(m): 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
The country keep doing me β€œthe more I look, the less I see!
We’re doomed.
Re: Civil Servant In Naija Are Now Been Owed by edogu(m): 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
Up till this moment, Nigerian federal teaching institutions are yet to be paid.
Re: Civil Servant In Naija Are Now Been Owed by IyaTola: 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2023
The 35k hardship allowance na scam. Its selective giving they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servant In Naija Are Now Been Owed by PedoBear: 2:52am On Dec 05, 2023
Hang yourself by the neck with a rope until you cannot move anymore. Give it enough time and the rest of your body will overpower the smell coming from your mouth.
Re: Civil Servant In Naija Are Now Been Owed by duduade: 5:57am On Dec 05, 2023
So what's new

No be majority of them vote them in

Una never start

Shege promax 20 pro by 2024
Re: Civil Servant In Naija Are Now Been Owed by Apus: 7:00am On Dec 05, 2023
That is Tinubu's style. You were told he will replicate same feat he achieved in Lagos, guess you didn't know he owed civil servants salaries up to 3 or 4 months in Lagos then.
Re: Civil Servant In Naija Are Now Been Owed by ifinger: 8:59am On Dec 05, 2023
PedoBear:
Hang yourself by the neck with a rope until you cannot move anymore. Give it enough time and the rest of your body will overpower the smell coming from your mouth.

U hang for Mofo king forger may u die like a d0g u are smelly scunk

1 Like

Re: Civil Servant In Naija Are Now Been Owed by ifinger: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2023
soccerlite:

https://www.nairaland.com/7739129/suck-work

Yes bring Ur mum toto let me work on it if it's not smeli lol
Re: Civil Servant In Naija Are Now Been Owed by soccerlite: 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
ifinger:

Yes bring Ur mum toto let me work on it if it's not smeli lol

What will befell you for what you typed, everyone will cry for you
Re: Civil Servant In Naija Are Now Been Owed by ifinger: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2023
soccerlite:

What will befell you for what you typed, everyone will cry for you

Yes u look stewpid the idiat went around nairaland looking for mojo thunder fire πŸ”₯ u Ur h0e mum could have prevented birthing a neausance with just a pack of CD
Re: Civil Servant In Naija Are Now Been Owed by Tsolutionifede(m): 5:12am On Dec 07, 2023
ifinger:

your peter gringory did the same in Anambra, so he is no different
Re: Civil Servant In Naija Are Now Been Owed by ifinger: 10:07am On Dec 07, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
your peter gringory did the same in Anambra, so he is no different

Ma gbo werey 🌽 too much corn in the skull no one asked u to shalaye get a rope and do needful
Re: Civil Servant In Naija Are Now Been Owed by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:31am On Dec 07, 2023
ifinger:

Ma gbo werey 🌽 too much corn in the skull no one asked u to shalaye get a rope and do needful
oloshi omo igbo
Re: Civil Servant In Naija Are Now Been Owed by ifinger: 11:34am On Dec 07, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
oloshi omo igbo

Ma gbo werey agbero ⚠️ Omo Yoruba hahaha onikure oluwole forger
Re: Civil Servant In Naija Are Now Been Owed by Tsolutionifede(m): 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2023
ifinger:

Ma gbo werey agbero ⚠️ Omo Yoruba hahaha onikure oluwole forger
thunder fire nnamdi kanu and ojukwu in prison n grave respectively
Re: Civil Servant In Naija Are Now Been Owed by ifinger: 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
thunder fire nnamdi kanu and ojukwu in prison n grave respectively

Lol ma gbo werey 🌽 u de ment Ogun ki u and Ur mama wey fail to use CD to save the world of an imbecilee
Re: Civil Servant In Naija Are Now Been Owed by Tsolutionifede(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2023
ifinger:

Lol ma gbo werey 🌽 u de ment Ogun ki u and Ur mama wey fail to use CD to save the world of an imbecilee
idiot, I am sure your parents are not proud of you, except they are animals like you
Re: Civil Servant In Naija Are Now Been Owed by ifinger: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
idiot, I am sure your parents are not proud of you, except they are animals like you

Ogun πŸ”₯ u Dia werey arokosufey u go Pai like bush rat 🐭 bf this yr end moffo
Re: Civil Servant In Naija Are Now Been Owed by Tsolutionifede(m): 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2023
ifinger:

Ogun πŸ”₯ u Dia werey arokosufey u go Pai like bush rat 🐭 bf this yr end moffo
mad man, whatever u wish me, I wish u back
Re: Civil Servant In Naija Are Now Been Owed by ifinger: 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
mad man, whatever u wish me, I wish u back

Ur smeli mama pkekus Ogun ki u ki Ur mumu papa wey fkd u out

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Apply For Chevron / For Those Who Are Looking For Jobs In Dubai / Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.