Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate (27124 Views)

Palestine Calls For UN Intervention To Halt Israeli Aggression On Gaza / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by Aragon001: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
Nigerian men at the ready with their pricks whey Dem don sharp front and back ready to strike the north Korea women if they are given free visa.
Their men with the small car headlight bulb size dicks no fit do wetin the kind wicked gbolas wet naija guys carry.
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by treatise: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
babybeautyy:
Instead of them to come and carry people from here
To go and kill then with hunger
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by uchwar1: 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
The clapping president
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by mablie(m): 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2023
planetx:
They are all encouraging their women from Russia to Germany to Canada to Japan to South Korea etc to have more children with all kinds of incentives, while telling Africans they are overpopulated and need to reduce their population growth.

GBAM!!!
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by georgeakins: 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2023
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

No Nigerian leader will ever have to make this demand....

All they do in the shithole is vote old thieves
Drink ogorogo
And fvck women

Go under Ajah bridge..
All the 14yr olds and above selling Agbo Jedi are pregnant and with kids on their backs..

Come to brothels in Ibadan and see the number of Ibos girls doing olosho work.

Thousands of other Ibo girls are in baby factories all over Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by eteebanky1: 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2023
LoL, my 9ja women wey dy give birth like fowl, na sex full their head
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by Aragon001: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
georgeakins:

Omo see counter attack

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by omooba969(m): 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Naija men can assist in this regards. Just give them free visa to North Korea

Abeg show some respect for the NIGERIAN MAN, why do y'all enjoy attacking our reputation?

Enough of this nonsense please! 😏
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by GreatOchuks: 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
Tinubu can Volunteer 50 million Youths to infiltrate his Country and conduct a Mass Birth rate programme thereby increasing the Population of North Korea
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by godofuck231: 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2023
Automatic leg spreading and erections
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by zombieHUNTER: 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
georgeakins:

Are they fucking themselves?..
it's people like you
your kind
After drinking cheap alcoholic nonsense in sachets.. it's straight to brothels or street hawkers..

waiting for another four years to vote rubbish
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by kareemkamil(m): 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2023
If this talk from Nigeria President, I trust my Northerner brother's, walahi if fly touch u na AlmaJeri
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by ednut1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
babybeautyy:
can you live in North Korea
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by nathdim: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
Nwaokunkpara:
More children more soldiers 😂😂😂😂
you see the big picture
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by Hananfine: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
jiz:
Hmmm......North Korea is the worst country to be a Christian. They have highest rate of Christian persecution and abuse of women and children.
If you are praying to japa out of this country, exclude this country out of your prayer point except God is sending you there for missionary purpose.

Everything about you people is religion.
DRC is one of the country in Africa with highest christian population but they are also one of the poorest country in the world.

Is North Korea not better than most christian country in Africa.

Mumu
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by bewla(m): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2023
babybeautyy:
To be enslaved like robots
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by bewla(m): 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Naija men can assist in this regards. Just give them free visa to North Korea
I bet some one done see shege from naija hand
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by Deepspirituals: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
ecolime:
shocked

He fit order all the women to born 20 children each in 3 years.

The Fatboy no get Joy at all.

Hmmmm !!

What do you take us for? Naija men get class.
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by Benkingg: 12:19am On Dec 05, 2023
They should come to Nigeria and Carry our girls, I trust our girls, to they will surely improve their birthrates
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by FireUpNow(m): 6:27am On Dec 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

carry your black dikk go near them and they will cut it off for you....

I am sure you have a black dick too. Lol
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by tsdarkside(m): 6:45am On Dec 05, 2023
FireUpNow:

I am sure you have a black dick too. Lol

but am not eager to stick it anywhere....
you black guys present yourselves too cheap....

thats why the rest of the world doesnt respect una....

me,they beg to stick it....
when it was not you black guys behavin stvpid,i can tell you black women wouldnt bother tryin to be like white women to please you....
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by pacespot(m): 6:59am On Dec 05, 2023
Russia is also calling for their women to be de-educated so as to limit their roles to housewife and childbearing. They want to preserve their racial homogeneity rather than welcoming migrants into their countries like USA and Europe are doing.
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by FireUpNow(m): 7:00am On Dec 05, 2023
kareemkamil:
If this talk from Nigeria President, I trust my Northerner brother's, walahi if fly touch u na AlmaJeri

Okay
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by FireUpNow(m): 7:03am On Dec 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

but am not eager to stick it anywhere....
you black guys present yourselves too cheap....

thats why the rest of the world doesnt respect una....

me,they beg to stick it....
when it was not you black guys behavin stvpid,i can tell you black women wouldnt bother tryin to be like white women to please you....

Did I ever told you that I am ready to stick it just anyhow and anywhere? Learn to read and understand before quoting. Everyone has his or her own life to live.
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by tsdarkside(m): 7:05am On Dec 05, 2023
FireUpNow:

Did I ever told you that I am ready to stick it just anyhow and anywhere? Learn to read and understand before quoting. Everyone has his or her own life to live.

shattapu....!!
was i wrong about the black woman....??

look how much she dey try to stick by your side but you still try everything to get something else....

you are a disgrace....!!
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by Watcharena: 7:06am On Dec 05, 2023
jiz:
Hmmm......North Korea is the worst country to be a Christian. They have highest rate of Christian persecution and abuse of women and children.
If you are praying to japa out of this country, exclude this country out of your prayer point except God is sending you there for missionary purpose.
if they can release American soldier who strayed into their country without any demand then,then I no longer believe all the evils the media has been accusing them of.

It's a highly closeed country one can hardly get the right information about them
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by FireUpNow(m): 7:10am On Dec 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

shattapu....!!
was i wrong about the black woman....??

look how much she dey try to stick by your side but you still try everything to get something else....

you are a disgrace....!!

I wonder the kind of home training you have
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by Watcharena: 7:11am On Dec 05, 2023
omooba969:

Abeg show some respect for the NIGERIAN MAN, why do y'all enjoy attacking our reputation?

Enough of this nonsense please! 😏
does a Nigerian man has any reputation outside Nigeria,

No they don't ,

A country of 200m people and lots of natural resources they can't get even a single individual to sold even a single problem that has ever existed in the country

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by Bluntemperor: 7:21am On Dec 05, 2023
Angelfrost:
It's hard to believe one man and his family kept a whole nation inside a cage for so many years till date...!
This is no longer a dictatorship... This is Witchcraft.

The North Korea Conodrom:
•The small man on the Space Shuttle' is just waking up, after a deep slumber and has now come to realise that no Nation on earth is an Island on its own!
•His father sold him a dummy ' oh , America is chasing you, America wants to destroy your Country- every now and then and all those Fallacies, and he believed it and continued to sell those false-narratives to the 25million North-Korean - who are dumb,as to what is going on in any part of the World!
- you can't barbe his hair styles - they will just gallow you!
- you can't dress like the 'Small' man!
- you can't move, everything is with suspicions!
•While the South Korea is Prospering every now and then,the North thrives on falsehoods and relied on Propaganda like Russia!
So,the Media,the information,the liberty and Freedom ( Speech, writing, movement,etc) is only about Kim Jon Alone! And he continues to Waste his People, through-execution, and anyone that tried to run away,as many do, just don't be caught!
•Now he discovered that the Country is shrinking, having gotten a Nuke( Nuclear Power- through dubios means- he is the Chief of Crystocurrency Patrons- as he can't trade in other Currencies- as he is being Sanction by the World,so ,no nation wants to come near- he is globally isolated!
The Pople is shrinking- while a down
nearby,is South Koreas,who are enjoying- absolute Freedom,Oppulence, Economic Prosperity,etc.Imagine South-Korea- Manufacturing every Plane Wings, CComputet and Calculator Chips,all manners of technologies,Motor Vehicles ( remember Deiwoo) etc.
• It is no good - for a man or a nation to live in Falsehoods, Hate and Misinformation propaganda - just for Self and selfish aggrandise!
Shame to North Korea leader,as he has even package,as heirs to the throne,so nothing is new there!
Always remember that Dictators don't like to die alone!
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by Angelfrost(m): 7:26am On Dec 05, 2023
Bluntemperor:

The North Korea Conodrom:
•The small man on the Space Shuttle' is just waking up, after a deep slumber and has now come to realise that no Nation on earth is an Island on its own!
•His father sold him a dummy ' oh , America is chasing you, America wants to destroy your Country- every now and then and all those Fallacies, and he believed it and continued to sell those false-narratives to the 25million North-Korean - who are dumb,as to what is going on in any part of the World!
- you can't barbe his hair styles - they will just gallow you!
- you can't dress like the 'Small' man!
- you can't move, everything is with suspicions!
•While the South Korea is Prospering every now and then,the North thrives on falsehoods and relied on Propaganda like Russia!
So,the Media,the information,the liberty and Freedom ( Speech, writing, movement,etc) is only about Kim Jon Alone! And he continues to Waste his People, through-execution, and anyone that tried to run away,as many do, just don't be caught!
•Now he discovered that the Country is shrinking, having gotten a Nuke( Nuclear Power- through dubios means- he is the Chief of Crystocurrency Patrons- as he can't trade in other Currencies- as he is being Sanction by the World,so ,no nation wants to come near- he is globally isolated!
The Pople is shrinking- while a down
nearby,is South Koreas,who are enjoying- absolute Freedom,Oppulence, Economic Prosperity,etc.Imagine South-Korea- Manufacturing every Plane Wings, CComputet and Calculator Chips,all manners of technologies,Motor Vehicles ( remember Deiwoo) etc.
• It is no good - for a man or a nation to live in Falsehoods, Hate and Misinformation propaganda - just for Self and selfish aggrandise!
Shame to North Korea leader,as he has even package,as heirs to the throne,so nothing is new there!
Always remember that Dictators don't like to die alone!

That's sad... It's either he buries that nation or they arise and bury him. There are no two ways about it.
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by victorazyvictor(m): 7:34am On Dec 05, 2023
Nwaokunkpara:
More children more soldiers 😂😂😂😂

More harvest I tell you.
Re: Kim Jong-un Calls For Women To Have More Children To Halt A Fall In Birthrate by CJStarz: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2023
babybeautyy:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Croatia, A Child Killed, Many Injured / Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine / Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.