Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Dont Enter 2024 Without This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dont Enter 2024 Without This (138 Views)

I See This Around But Dont Know The Name / Fact About 2018 Calender You Dont Know(photo) / If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Enter 2024 Without This by GodswillAnibaba: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO READ TO THE END, YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST STOP HERE

Sometime ago, the Vice President of Nigeria said something along the line of "there aren't any jobs available". So the idea that, when you go to school and graduate they'll be a job waiting for you is a FALLACY!!!!!!

And if you have such plans, please do away with it or else you'll most likely fall into ruins, unless ofcourse you have one aunty or uncle somewhere that can pull strings in your favour.

This is why it is expedient that you work on yourself to a level where you are not dependent on the government. A level where you not only provide jobs for yourself, but also be an employer of labour.

And the best way to go about this is to LEARN A SKILL!!!!

And that is where I come in.

I'll be giving you access to highly sorted after courses that'll teach you any skill of your choosing at a very affordable price (2,800)

NOW, WHY SHOULD YOU TRUST ME?

WHAT'S DIFFERENT ABOUT ME?

HOW ARE YOU SURE THAT I'M NOT ONE OF THOSE SCAMMERS OUT THERE WHO WANT TO SCAM YOU OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY

Well...
Everywhere on the internet are folks selling courses that they have no proven results to show that it works. Skills that looks good on paper but haven't been tested in the real world with evidence of it's authenticity. And you may have fallen a victim to these folks at certain occasions.

HOWEVER, the skills I present to you are not just skills that looks good on paper, but skills that are taught by people with proven results.

And best of all, these skills are from a reputable source - UDEMY!!!!

In case you don't know, Udemy is one of the biggest online learning platforms in the world and the skills taught there are all from professionals.

PLEASE DONT TAKE MY WORDS FOR IT, DO YOUR RESEARCH BY YOURSELF BEFORE COMING INTO MY DM.

Now...
I'll be dropping a list of some of the skills here and if you are interested in learning ANY of them this is what you must do...

1. Open an account with Udemy

2. Make sure you have Google drive, if you don't have it, please go to play store and download it (and log into it with you Gmail)

3. Enter my DM (09 15. 313 55.63) with the name of skill you want to purchase (go to Udemy and search. once you see the skill you want, send me a screenshot of it)

And once I notify you of the course and you make payment, you'll get access to your course.

AGAIN, before you enter my DM, please do your research on Udemy to be sure that the course you're purchasing is actually on udemy. (I also have very amazing courses that aren't on Udemy too if you'd want that too)

Also, all these courses are beginner friendly, so even if you have ABSOLUTELY no idea of the course, you will still be taught everything FROM SCRATCH and the tools required to learn the course will be provided...

Some of the courses include
1. GRAPHICS DESIGNING FOR BEGINNERS
Adobe illustrator Professional advanced course

Adobe Photoshop Masterclass – Get Started With Adobe PS

And many more!!!!!!

2. PROGRAMMING
React for Beginners – From HTML CSS & JAVASCRIPT TO REACT.JS

Master Math by Coding in Python.

Python in Action: A Practical Course 50+ REAL-WORLD PROJECTS

Advance Python: Working with Multiple Databases

And many more!!!!!

3. CHATGPT FOR AMAZON AND FREELANCING
Introduction to Open AI API & Chatgpt API for Developers

The Ultimate Guide to Chatgpt and Midjourney

Make Money Freelancing with Chatgpt Step by Step

ChatGPT & Amazon Publishing: Write & Publish a Book in a Day

4. DATA ANALYSIS

Data Analysis & Visualization: Python | Excel | BI | Tableau

NumPy & Pandas Masterclass: Python Data Analysis Tutorial

Statistical Data Analysis with SPSS: a practical approach

Master Python Data Analysis and Modelling Essentials

And if you want to learn a skill on Udemy that I didn't list up there, you can still slide into my DM and I'll have it sent to you ...

If you have a skill you want to learn and you'd like me to recommend the course, I'll be happy to also, just DM me and start learning!!!!!!!
Re: Dont Enter 2024 Without This by Fahvvy: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
I'm interested in learning C Programming language OP, but it's not posted up there undecided...
Re: Dont Enter 2024 Without This by GodswillAnibaba: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
Fahvvy:
I'm interested in learning C Programming language OP, but it's not posted up there undecided...

There are many skills that I didn't list up there because I didn't want the post to be too long.

If you're interested in learning C Programming language, you can enter my DM (phone number is on my siggy). I'm certain that I have something that will interest you.

1 Like

Re: Dont Enter 2024 Without This by Fahvvy: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
GodswillAnibaba:

There are many skills that I didn't list up there because I didn't want the post to be too long.

If you're interested in learning C Programming language, you can enter my DM (phone number is on my siggy). I'm certain that I have something that will interest you.

It's alright undecided...
I'll be in your DM undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Caregiver Jobs In The UK: How To Find And Apply For Them / How To Pass Computer Studies In WASSCE / Digital Allies: Navigating Academia With The Top 10 Online Assignment Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.