Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo (15447 Views)

Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught / Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today / Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:14am On Dec 05, 2023
Give him energy drink
Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by jabberjawz: 6:14am On Dec 05, 2023
post=127322083:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/12/residents-beat-suspected-serial-burglar-to-pulp-in-ondo.html

I don't think they touched him yet......we will surely see the evidence when they have given him a proper massage.
Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by inkon: 6:15am On Dec 05, 2023
Everyday for the thief..............

Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by maasoap(m): 6:17am On Dec 05, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Jungle justice solve nothing
Well, I would say kudos to them, they acted with some level of restraints. In South East, he would have been a forgotten man

1 Like

Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by Akaegwu(m): 6:28am On Dec 05, 2023
From plantain bandits to bugles
Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:30am On Dec 05, 2023
grin grin The residents didn't beat him well enough.They should have beaten him thoroughly till his face and body are swollen up like a puffer fish and covered with stripes like a tiger.
Thieves deserve no mercy at all and I don't blame those who lynch them.
Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by duduade: 6:34am On Dec 05, 2023
In his next life he will avoid the occupation serial burglar
Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by Lanre1st(m): 6:34am On Dec 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Look at the shape of his head and his name is Sunday Joseph. Na the regular customer.

Flat head people. That’s there way
Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by ariesbull: 6:35am On Dec 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Look at the shape of his head and his name is Sunday Joseph. Na the regular customer.

Sunday Joseph can be a Yoruba or Ijaw (Ilaje) name
Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by theamazonguru(m): 6:41am On Dec 05, 2023
soloehis:
Every day for the thief one day for the owner..same treatment await our treasury looters
How I wish this can be true, but unfortunately we as a people are not ready.
This will only happen when we stop glorifying money, luxurious materials & lifestyles and start holding out politicians accountable.

1 Like

Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by AbujaLagos: 6:51am On Dec 05, 2023
Who press him head grin
Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by Fatbam005: 7:14am On Dec 05, 2023
Kizyte:
Wrong time to steal from the poor. Dem fit use frustration beat you to death
Rich man , why not give your house key and Atm details to scammer. Cone head person steal you dey talk nonsense
Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by Absuchat(m): 7:16am On Dec 05, 2023
New meme
Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by Antivirus92(m): 7:20am On Dec 05, 2023
Lanre1st:

Flat head people. That’s there way
it's normal, you're used to denying your people.
Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by BeigJawnson(m): 7:50am On Dec 05, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Jungle justice solve nothing

So na jungle stealing is solving something abi? You must be that burglar's brother or relative...
Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by BeigJawnson(m): 7:52am On Dec 05, 2023
post=127322083:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/12/residents-beat-suspected-serial-burglar-to-pulp-in-ondo.html

I can see a hand on his head, is that the hand of a person praying for him to go and sin no more? Work is a taboo but stealing is good and that is why this kind of people steal and never wants to work in their lives...
Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by Boyooosa(m): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2023
post=127322094:
That's The Latest Update, Coming From ONDO

Don't Forget, NaijaCovêr Bring This Sad News

From LIB diary grin

1 Like

Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by Ladech(m): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2023
Things are hard already for people. There is hunger in the land. If you must steal, go and steal from politicians.
You are lucky they didn't set you on fire.
post=127322083:

Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by Yankiss(m): 8:39am On Dec 05, 2023
post=127322083:

Very lucky thief. It's not Aba. His last memory of earth would have been tyre, fuel and burnfire. Nonsense.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by geokay777(m): 8:48am On Dec 05, 2023
ariesbull:
The have converted him from a Yoruba man to Chinese
No need for any cover up here,,, by their Head, we know them. Àwọn Developers Ayé grin

1 Like

Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by DEWKID(m): 8:52am On Dec 05, 2023
post=127322492:
Serves the their right!
Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by lascos912(m): 9:01am On Dec 05, 2023
that head flat o
Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by youngrichnigga: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2023
That head 🗣️🗣️🗣️, I no talk o
grin grin 🤣😁🤣
Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by Kendo93: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2023
Normal
Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by bablon20(m): 10:39am On Dec 05, 2023
The people are kindhearted, they still even took him to the hospital. He should thank his star that he didnt commit the crime in the East, by now he would have been long gone.
Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by Jemex003: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin The residents didn't beat him well enough.They should have beaten him thoroughly till his face and body are swollen up like a puffer fish and covered with stripes like a tiger.
Thieves deserve no mercy at all and I don't blame those who lynch them.

We don’t have hypertension here so we behave like human not hypertensive animals
Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by Alamu5891: 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by deebrain(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
The face says it all.

See brushing!

Meme seekers, congratulations.
Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by omooba969(m): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2023
maasoap:

Well, I would say kudos to them, they acted with some level of restraints. In South East, he would have been a forgotten man

I thought so, Ondo people still have a bit of humanity in them unlike the savages in SE.

1 Like

Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by Christistruth03: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
The beating is bad enough but it is setting them ablaze that we cannot Stand it is pure murder
Re: Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo by Christistruth03: 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2023
Offpoint1:
I'm 100% he's one of the APC asslicker on Nairaland here. I know him, I will mention him he returns from prison.

Look Elections are free Choices

You pick your candidate they choose theirs

It is not by force to vote for your Candidate or it won’t be a Democratic Choice

Elections ended 8 months ago

Find something else to do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana / Gunmen Kidnap Israel Ejiro Inyanabor, Edo Councilor (Photo) / EFCC Returns Recovered N244,000 To 81-Year-Old Victim Of Fraud In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.