Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) (24563 Views)

Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France / Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern / Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by Newsmic: 6:30am On Dec 05, 2023
Victor Boniface’s Grandmother Cheers Him At BayArena Stadium, As He Scores (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn7TZXFayHU

Grandmum steals show after Boniface equaliser

Nigerian football fans have hailed Super Eagles striker, Victor Boniface, after he scored in front of his grandmother, who visited the BayArena stadium as Bayer 04 Leverkusen were held 1-1 by Borussia Dortmund on matchday 13 in the Bundesliga on Sunday, PUNCH Sports Extra reports.

Julian Ryerson had put the visitors in front at the sold-out stadium after only five minutes. Leverkusen would finally get their deserved equaliser through Boniface in the 79th minute.

It was a result that extends the Werkself’s unbeaten run in all competitions this season to 20 matches making them the only team yet to suffer a defeat this season in Europe.

The equaliser had been coming and finally arrived with 11 minutes remaining. Less than 60 seconds after his introduction, Patrik Schick popped up in the box and squared the ball for his strike partner Boniface to tap into an empty net and finally make it 1-1 to the delight of his grandmother, who was among the fans cheering Leverkusen and screaming Boniface’s name with the announcer.

After the match, the 22-year-old posted a picture of his grandmother with teammate Granit Xhaka and a video of her while she chanted his name with the fans and captioned it “Xhaka and senior man.”

Boniface ranks fourth best goal contributor in Europe
[/b
Fans took to the comment section to praise the Nigeria international and encourage him to do more.

Social media influencer, Adesimi Divine, wrote, “Keep making her proud bro.”

Another Nigerian, Tife Fabiyi, believes that his grandma’s presence was what made the goal happen.

“Awww this is so lovely. God blessed her presence with a goal for you,” he wrote.

Karo Voni was amazed by the atmosphere as fans all around Boniface’s grandmum screamed his name, writing, [b]“Can imagine the joy of watching tens of thousands of people chanting your son’s name. Must really be a proud moment for any parent.”

https://punchng.com/grandmum-steals-show-after-boniface-equaliser/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by culf: 6:37am On Dec 05, 2023
proud Granny, this is lovely.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by omoyankee3(m): 7:05am On Dec 05, 2023
Lovely

11 Likes

Re: Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by Skareh: 7:05am On Dec 05, 2023
I love this support

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by Wisdomhood: 7:05am On Dec 05, 2023
Wow!!! So lovely 👍

3 Likes

Re: Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by 247beery: 7:05am On Dec 05, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by babamadiba(m): 7:05am On Dec 05, 2023
Sometimes I wonder if na grandma they love pass real mama cheesy cheesy. So beautiful knowing that my mum and my kids have this kind of relationship.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by Fundspicker: 7:06am On Dec 05, 2023
Wow
Re: Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by olaolulazio(m): 7:06am On Dec 05, 2023
Mama rere

4 Likes

Re: Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by Johnycastro18: 7:06am On Dec 05, 2023
Ephesian 6:2-3 comes to mind...

Nice one Boniface, guy way sabi ball wella,
This are the real joy givers...

Not all those ladies with there demand for "urgent 2k" grin

2 Likes

Re: Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by bestman09(m): 7:07am On Dec 05, 2023
Family love is everything. The prayers of every parent is to see their kids Excel in any venture of theirs

20 Likes

Re: Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by Bliss52: 7:08am On Dec 05, 2023
Proud Grandma

7 Likes

Re: Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by saintokwuluora(m): 7:08am On Dec 05, 2023
Proud grandma...that the prayer of every parent...that their children succeed in their endeavours.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by wambosamuel1980: 7:08am On Dec 05, 2023
I love the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2023
That's very cool of grandma

3 Likes

Re: Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by Isobug: 7:09am On Dec 05, 2023
He saved Bayern Leverkusen. It would have been pure lose

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by Itisallright: 7:10am On Dec 05, 2023
Every parent joy, seeing your children succeed...
Re: Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by AntiChristian: 7:11am On Dec 05, 2023
Ọmọ ìyà agba!

Wey hìn mama?

1 Like

Re: Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by money121(m): 7:11am On Dec 05, 2023
Mother love
Re: Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by Agness7: 7:13am On Dec 05, 2023
Dreams.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If aftet one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account and call me out on nairaland.
Re: Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by frndfghtr(m): 7:13am On Dec 05, 2023
Tears all over my eyes this morning, but come oh , why am I crying, bonfire I know not, grand MA I know not, Germany I never go, why as I heard the grandMA scream burning face , burning face with the fans I started shedding tears

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by Beuberry(f): 7:14am On Dec 05, 2023
My crush but he's now dating one oyinbo girl. Lucky her. Learnt he was raised by his grandmum.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2023
I’m a fan of anyone who takes care of his parents irrespective of FAME &STATUS . I’m not a fan of my and my wife alone grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by Gadafii: 7:17am On Dec 05, 2023
Slowly this guy dey replace osimhen

3 Likes

Re: Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by Aonkuuse(m): 7:18am On Dec 05, 2023
And when they marry now, the wife will accuse them of trying to destroy their son.... Infact she will come and draw the battle line
saintokwuluora:
Proud grandma...that the prayer of every parent...that their children succeed in their endeavours.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Boniface’s Grandmum Cheers Him As He Scores During A Match (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:22am On Dec 05, 2023
Solid player, great club...!

Bayer Leverkusen is having the season of their lives.

I just wonder if Xabi Alonso can maintain this pedigree when he moves on to the bigger shoes at Madrid.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Madrid Secures Signing Of Luka Jovic In £51m Deal With Frankfurt / Eto'o Is Truly A Nigerian! / Chichi Igbo Critisized For Her Dance Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.