Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree (22041 Views)

Wike: Tinubu Turned Down PDP’s Offer To Sabotage Buhari In 2019 Election / OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out / How Tinubu Turned Many Igbos To Billionaires, By Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by EleventhWeirdo: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2023
Daystar7:

U mean Lagos? Former capital, British colony settlement and FG safe haven... Try dey use ur head. What's the state Ondo, Ekiti abii na only Lagos be south west? Sophisticated isonu, wey brown leaking roof still full every corner of your street. Oponu oshi

Lol the fact that you're injecting Yoruba into your comment, means you've been around and probably one of the scavengers or economic refugees from other regions. If those brown roofs aren't more valuable than the caves in your region, you wouldn't be here na wink While at it, mention your state and let's see if it can measure up to oil rich Ondo or Osun let alone Oyo and Ogun which are industrial clusters cheesy
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Tinubu's presidency doesn't behave as if Nigerians are suffering

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Daystar7: 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

Lol the fact that you're injecting Yoruba into your comment, means you've been around and probably one of the scavengers or economic refugees from other regions. If those brown roofs aren't more valuable than the caves in your region, you wouldn't be here na wink While at it, mention your state and let's see if it can measure up to oil rich Ondo or Osun let alone Oyo and Ogun which are industrial clusters cheesy

Alaye no dey jam talk, there's no sophistication and whatever you claim in any other south western states except Lagos and this is so because it's very multicultural. I understand why your likes attacks Igbos in Lagos but it doesn't take away from the fact that Lagos isnt up to it's potential in terms of development and housing, most of the Estates are owned by SE/SS. Lagos is still a slum, despite all the incentives from the federal government. Have you been to Jobourg? Let's not even go to cape town yet. When people say Lagos is no man's land y'all get mad for no reason, why is nobody saying Ibadan is no man's land. The reason for the statement is very obvious and that doesn't mean it belongs to them. The industries in Ogun state is due to its closeness to Lagos, more like an annex. I grew up in both Lagos and Ogun so you know. Ondo is rich in oil that's not yet exploited? My State is richer and better than all your states combined asides Lagos and I'm not talking about oil money yet oo. Leave your enclave and travel. Atleast visit some states in SE and SS and you'll understand why your people have chosen to lick the Fulani's ass to remain relevant and force us to stay together. Omo irankiran jati jati.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Catapault: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2023
The same Atiku that blurted out that he would sell all of Nigeria’s assets to his cronies if elected president.

He needs to shut the hell up with his corrupt PDP behind.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by EleventhWeirdo: 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
Daystar7:

Alaye no dey jam talk, there's no sophistication and whatever you claim in any other south western states except Lagos and this is so because it's very multicultural. I understand why your likes attacks Igbos in Lagos but it doesn't take away from the fact that Lagos isnt up to it's potential in terms of development and housing, most of the Estates are owned by SE/SS. Lagos is still a slum, despite all the incentives from the federal government. Have you been to Jobourg? Let's not even go to cape town yet. When people say Lagos is no man's land y'all get mad for no reason, why is nobody saying Ibadan is no man's land. The reason for the statement is very obvious and that doesn't mean it belongs to them. The industries in Ogun state is due to its closeness to Lagos, more like an annex. I grew up in both Lagos and Ogun so you know. Ondo is rich in oil that's not yet exploited? My State is richer and better than all your states combined asides Lagos and I'm not talking about oil money yet oo. Leave your enclave and travel. Atleast visit some states in SE and SS and you'll understand why your people have chosen to lick the Fulani's ass to remain relevant and force us to stay together. Omo irankiran jati jati.

All these lamentations reflect the tears of a repressed persona. Funnily, they don't counter my points a bit. I still maintain that you're probably one of the scavengers or economic refugees from other regions. Your cave state, or wherever you crawled from, will not be able to measure up to Ibadan alone not to talk Oyo or industrial Ogun. You can rant all you like. Imagine that you have lived most of your life in the SW and you harbour this much hatred for Yorubas, wow! No wonder some folks intolerant of you guys' insanity and ungratefulness attacked you lots during the election. Who wouldn't be triggered by the rubbish you lots keep regurgitating. What did you contribute to Lagos that you couldn't contribute to your region? Yet the 2020 VAT collected in your cave region was a paltry 21bn. Compare it with the 461bn remitted in the SW (261bn for Lagos). Anyone who knows that VAT is reflective of the commercial substance of a jurisdiction already knows that nothing goes on in your region as the volume of economic activities there is beyond pathetic. Now, should we talk about GDP and IGR ? cool And you still wonder why they call you lots scavengers ? Study hyenas and you will understand scavenging better. I won't even dignify your premium tears about Lagos ownership with a response. Just come and carry Lagos from the SW; I mean our region; I mean YORUBALAND cheesy

Now, can you mention your cave state, pls grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by lexy2014: 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
verybadmouth:
Rather than this old looser to take a break and give the youth a chance to express themselves, he seems more focused on making a mockery of himself. His remarks won't alter the reality that Tinubu is our President.

how is Tinubu conducting himself as president?

how does Tinubu being president negate what Atiku said?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by lexy2014: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

All these lamentations reflect the tears of a repressed persona. Funnily, they don't counter my points a bit. I still maintain that you're probably one of the scavengers or economic refugees from other regions. Your cave state, or wherever you crawled from, will not be able to measure up to Ibadan alone not to talk Oyo or industrial Ogun. You can rant all you like. Imagine that you have lived most of your life in the SW and you harbour this much hatred for Yorubas, wow! No wonder some folks intolerant of you guys' insanity and ungratefulness attacked you lots during the election. Who wouldn't be triggered by the rubbish you lots keep regurgitating. What did you contribute to Lagos that you couldn't contribute to your region? Yet the 2020 VAT collected in your cave region was a paltry 21bn. Compare it with the 461bn remitted in the SW (261bn for Lagos). Anyone who knows that VAT is reflective of the commercial substance of a jurisdiction already knows that nothing goes on in your region as the volume of economic activities there is beyond pathetic. Now, should we talk about GDP and IGR ? cool And you still wonder why they call you lots scavengers ? Study hyenas and you will understand scavenging better. I won't even dignify your premium tears about Lagos ownership with a response. Just come and carry Lagos from the SW; I mean our region; I mean YORUBALAND cheesy

Now, can you mention your cave state, pls grin

so let us talk about GDP and IGR. what about it?
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by VULCAN(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
I will never cease to be amazed at how foolishly gullible some people are.

"They say"

A govt of chronic liars said and someone is echoing it as if it's the 10 commandments

Chaii.

I'm sure this fellow also believes in Santa Claus.

valentineuwakwe:
They say their own sponsored delegates were just 422.....so what happen to the remaining?

I feel some use the rare opportunity to bypass the UAE visa restrictions on Nigeria and headed for their own Christmas and Holiday shopping.....well Nigeria is just a country ful of mess we all take for fun!
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by MomohMrMoore: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
Atiku dey try. Offer credible opposition
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Kolaboluv7(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
verybadmouth:
Rather than this old looser to take a break and give the youth a chance to express themselves, he seems more focused on making a mockery of himself. His remarks won't alter the reality that Tinubu is our President.

If atiku is old according to you then tinubu is what sir?
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by LilX2: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

Mention your state and let's see if it can match Oyo or Ogun in development or volume of economic activities

You and I know you're day dreaming. Ogun state with the bad roads and darkness? Same with Oyo? Bro you got only LAGOS to brag with
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by EleventhWeirdo: 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
LilX2:

You and I know you're day dreaming. Ogun state with the bad roads and darkness? Same with Oyo? Bro you got only LAGOS to brag with

Ogun with the bad roads generates an IGR equal to that of your region. While roads are meant to be fixed and shouldn't be a concern, we can at least confirm that it's the increasing volume of industrial logistics and passenger traffic that is expanding the demand for good roads in Ogun. Mention your state and let's see if it wouldn't go into the bin should it faced this level of challenges cheesy
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Gozac: 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
grin grin

what else are the emilokans known for..that is how they destroyed every established company after the indigenization policy in the 60's

After fraudulently acquiring the companies through tribalism because Awolowo was the finannce minister then they started engaging in Owambe Acts.. blocking every streets available

there is no company which existed then that survived the owambe sophisticatiion grin grin
Absolutely right

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Whatisurproblem(m): 12:10am On Dec 06, 2023
Bobloco:
This Emilokan government headed by Tinubu got absolutely nothing to offer
and people are watching them ruining lives more, no protest, no strike, no action.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by LilX2: 4:49am On Dec 06, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

Ogun with the bad roads generates an IGR equal to that of your region. While roads are meant to be fixed and shouldn't be a concern, we can at least confirm that it's the increasing volume of industrial logistics and passenger traffic that is expanding the demand for good roads in Ogun. Mention your state and let's see if it wouldn't go into the bin should it faced this level of challenges cheesy

Lol, I still put it to you that Lagos is the only south west region you can boast of and I'm sure you're not even a lagosian.
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by zomby(m): 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/04/tinubu-turned-cop28-dubai-summit-into-owambe-jamboree-with-1411-delegates-atiku/

Why anyone is till paying attention to this loser?
He represents anything a kid must not be; he steals and has lost elections too many times
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2023
ValarDoharis:
This is not the reality! The reality is that Nigerians have been worse off since Tinubu came but your idolatry won't let you reason objectively.

If you think back, you'll realize you guys did same thing with Buhari.

If you understand what economic policies are, you would know PBAT has gotten it right so far
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by ValarDoharis: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
How come the citizens are worse off?!
Tajbol4splend:

If you understand what economic policies are, you would know PBAT has gotten it right so far
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:44am On Dec 07, 2023
ValarDoharis:
How come the citizens are worse off?!

The citizens who are worse off are the ones who don't have anything they are engaged in, in business if economy situation warrants you increasing the price of your commodities, you do so, the fact that you are doing something, you will definitely make profit, but if you are the type who doesn't do anything, the lazy type whose only job is to press phone, you will always complain because you can't do anything for yourself.

The reason why I said PBAT has gotten his decision making right is because it's leaning towards production and bending far against consumption, for instance, after the devaluation of Naira from $412 to $810, the price of 1kg of cocoa (one of our export products in Nigeria) has skyrocketed to a whopping ₦4500, imagine you having a great amount of stock, you earn a lot more money, and same for other commodities that are exported from Nigeria.

Another thing is that if you are doing anything global business and you are paid in dollars, it's in your favour, you earn more because you are producing. But what we are used to is importing everything, including ordinary toothpick, toothpaste, even slippers. Production policies have always been the best for any economic growth
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Cromagnon: 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Tinubu's presidency doesn't behave as if Nigerians are suffering
Are they suffering? People building on drainage and buying phones and cars with millions? Ppl that refuse to farm?
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Cromagnon: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Tinubu is just there to spend money and bear the tittle of the President
Man knows next to nothing
Knows how to win and spend though?
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Eriokanmi: 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
Cromagnon:
Are they suffering? People building on drainage and buying phones and cars with millions? Ppl that refuse to farm?
This is quite interesting as you just mentioned one of my areas. So, how many hectares of farmlands do you have and where do you get your post control chemicals and poultry inputs from at the current fx rates and at what cost? I await your response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by ValarDoharis: 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
This is a selfish way of thinking! What I see is you defending Tinubu at all cost.

I earn in dollars but how many people earn in dollars as a percentage of the population? What is Tinubu doing to lift 133 million people out of poverty?
Tajbol4splend:

The citizens who are worse off are the ones who don't have anything they are engaged in, in business if economy situation warrants you increasing the price of your commodities, you do so, the fact that you are doing something, you will definitely make profit, but if you are the type who doesn't do anything, the lazy type whose only job is to press phone, you will always complain because you can't do anything for yourself.

The reason why I said PBAT has gotten his decision making right is because it's leaning towards production and bending far against consumption, for instance, after the devaluation of Naira from $412 to $810, the price of 1kg of cocoa (one of our export products in Nigeria) has skyrocketed to a whopping ₦4500, imagine you having a great amount of stock, you earn a lot more money, and same for other commodities that are exported from Nigeria.

Another thing is that if you are doing anything global business and you are paid in dollars, it's in your favour, you earn more because you are producing. But what we are used to is importing everything, including ordinary toothpick, toothpaste, even slippers. Production policies have always been the best for any economic growth
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2023
ValarDoharis:
This is a selfish way of thinking! What I see is you defending Tinubu at all cost.

I earn in dollars but how many people earn in dollars as a percentage of the population? What is Tinubu doing to lift 133 million people out of poverty?

In case you didn't know, I voted for Peter Obi but I have always agreed to PBAT decisions and if you understand them you would agree too, I didn't vote for Peter Obi because I hate Tinubu but I just thought he would be stealing here and there and corruption would be the daily order, if you are earning in dollars, you have greater advantage than some of us earning in naira, the problem with poverty is not the government thing, it's an individual thing, most of Nigerian youths don't develop themselves with skill sets that can make people need them, the only way to get out of poverty is to learn skills that will make you valuable whether you know someone or not
Re: Atiku: Tinubu Turned COP28 Dubai Summit Into ‘Owambe’ Jamboree by Cromagnon: 2:49am On Dec 17, 2023
Eriokanmi:
This is quite interesting as you just mentioned one of my areas. So, how many hectares of farmlands do you have and where do you get your post control chemicals and poultry inputs from at the current fx rates and at what cost? I await your response.
2 acres
agbeni market like everyone else in Ibadan
I don't do poultry as I realised it depends on maize/soya and maize/soya is expensive because we are producing with hoe and cutlass so poultry and fishery will struggle to sell. So I am trying to go into food production not cash crops
Carbs not protein that our ppl cannot afford

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FCC Seals Martin Elechi's Home In Ebonyi / Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters / Kaduna Workers Beyond 50 Years Retired Compulsorily, Others Converted To Casual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.