Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Do This Spiritual Bath To Stop The Carry Over Of Failures Etc Into 2024 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do This Spiritual Bath To Stop The Carry Over Of Failures Etc Into 2024 (1052 Views)

Do These Simple Spiritual Fanta Bath To Attract Favour, Bizness Boost, Etc / Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River / 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This Spiritual Bath To Stop The Carry Over Of Failures Etc Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2023
Do This Spiritual Bath with our

ROAD OPENER SOAP

before you Cross over into 2024
Do not Let the DISAPPOINTMENTS
Promise and FAILURES
Eating and having Sex in the Dream you Experienced in 2023 to Repeat itself in 2024 .

Destroy every Forms of Darkness ,Negativity ,Bad Energies you Experienced in 2023 not to Cross over with you into 2024.

Darkness cannot Remove Darkness.

Only light does ,I represent Light and My Source is Divine Light from Almighty God.

Do not Carry over into 2024 Business Failures ,Marital Problems ,Lack of Husband /Wife .
Success at the Edge of Success .

Near Success Syndrome .
Witchcraft Attacks Etc .

THE SOAP IS NON FETISH.
IT WAS FASTED AND PRAYED ON FOR 40 DAYS WITH PSALMS AND EFFECTIVE PURITY ITEMS

LIKE RIVER JORDAN WATER
RAIN WATER THAT DROPS DIRECTLY.
COCONUT WATER ( I PLUCKED THE COCONUT MYSELF)
ORIGINAL SEA SALT
MUSTARD SEED.
ANTI WITCHCRAFT TREE BARK
PSALMS
AND OTHER 15 OTHER PURITY ITEMS OF IMMENSE SPIRITUAL BENEFITS .

NO SACRIFICE

NO INCANTATIONS

NO CONSEQUENCES, NO EFFECTS.
I'm not a Traditional Spiritualist ,I'm not a Member of Any Occult Organisations whatsoever,I do not Represent any Dark /Evil Spiritual Organisation . But a Spiritual Prophets .My Source is Almighty God...
Many have Testified .I do not Worship or take Instructions from any ORACLE.

NO MATTER THE LEVEL OF THAT DEMONIC MAN OR WOMAN TOMENTING YOU ,THERE EVIL WORKS ON YOU MUST BOW.

TRY IT AND SEE.

WhatsApp Spiritualist D'Light on 090..67.60.78.31
Re: Do This Spiritual Bath To Stop The Carry Over Of Failures Etc Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
John Chapter 9. Verse 6 to 7

6 When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay,

7 And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

John Chapter 4 Verse 24 ,God is Spirit, That is the Personality of Almighty God .." Spirit "

Witches ,Wizards ,Demons ,Evil Ones Uses Spirit ,The Cobwebs they use To Tie you like a Rope ,Tie your Destiny ,Success are done with Spirits .

" ROAD OPENER SOAP " Is Spiritually Prepared with Fasting and Praying for 40 days without going out ,No Sex ,No Consumptions of any Life Animals or Fish .

Psalms were read ,PURITY Materials were Used .

Darkness Must Bow ...

As it was during the time of the Savior so it is today .

Remove Doubt ,Ignorance ..Do not Cross Over into 2024 with that Marks of Failures on You .

Re: Do This Spiritual Bath To Stop The Carry Over Of Failures Etc Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
When Darkness Sees Light ,They must Bow.

Re: Do This Spiritual Bath To Stop The Carry Over Of Failures Etc Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2023
Remove the Dark Cloud Hovering over your Soul and Spirit Preventing you from Tapping into the Glorious Blessings that Almighty God has Prepared for you ..

Daniel Chapter 10 V 13
But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Many People Blessings ,Favour are been held by the Prince of Persia ...

Many have had vision of Greatness ,Fasted ,Prayed been for Deliverance at different mountains ,

Some have Developed Ulcer as a result of Fasting .Yet the Challenges remains .

I'm Spiritualist D'Light.

Re: Do This Spiritual Bath To Stop The Carry Over Of Failures Etc Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 12:21am On Dec 06, 2023
2024 is Still New .

The Evil ones with the Third Eyes are already Packaging Negativity for there Target .
They have Strong Spiritual Energies to go on and on and on .

They don't relent until they see that they have Successfully Rendered you completely useless .

Take a Step.

Re: Do This Spiritual Bath To Stop The Carry Over Of Failures Etc Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 6:26am On Dec 06, 2023
No one wish to keep experiencing bad LUCKS ,Promise and FAILURES ,FAILURES in business ,Eating and having sex in Dreams ,Demonic Attacks Etc ...

You have had series of Carry Over of these Unpleasant experiences into another year in the Past.

Would you still waste yet another Year ?

Be Wise ,Clear the way into 2024 Spiritually With our " ROAD OPENER SOAP "

FASTED AND PRAYED ON FOR 40 DAYS WITH PSALMS, PURITY ITEMS .

DARKNESS DOESN'T REMOVE DARKNESS.. ONLY LIGHT DOES.

Re: Do This Spiritual Bath To Stop The Carry Over Of Failures Etc Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 11:25am On Dec 06, 2023
Haven't you Wasted Enough Years ,At 40-45 and Above ,Would you still be Ignorant to Waste another Year ...?

Ignore Ignorance ,Be Wise and Shun Folly .

Our Road Opener Soap Is Spiritually EFFECTIVE .

Darkness cannot stop Darkness Only Light Does

Re: Do This Spiritual Bath To Stop The Carry Over Of Failures Etc Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2023
I hate when I hear someone keeps Failing every time where others are moving forward .

You have all the Qualification to becomes successful ...Once you get to the edge of Success you Fail ..

You keep saying it's not your time

Ignorance ..

At night you are been Chased ,You are Fed with food you like most ,A strange Woman comes in the night to have sex with you ,.

Re: Do This Spiritual Bath To Stop The Carry Over Of Failures Etc Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
Curses ,Spiritual Marks of Rejections are not Physical ,It can't be Seen with the Ordinary Eyes .

My name is Spiritualist D'Light .

Let's Talk via Whatsapp
Re: Do This Spiritual Bath To Stop The Carry Over Of Failures Etc Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
Mr. Henry from Benue state Got Married some 11 years ago, he worked with an oil company ,He occupied a Prominent Position with a fat Salary .

Sponsored to 9 Countries either for a Course or for Holidays .

Everything that makes Life Comfortable was Available at His Disposal.

He Later went into an Extra Marital Affairs with a Young Lady who Came for Her IT in the same Outfit.

He Impregnated the Lady and Forced her to Abort it ,After several Objection ,Henry Mixed her drink with an Abortion Pill ,

The Lady Died after loosing so much Blood .
Doctors efforts Proved Abortive in Trying to save her .

The Lady is the only Child of her Parent ,Her father was no more but she still has a Mother .

The Old Woman was thrown into Sadness and Sorrow .

After the Lady's Burial ,Henry started having Nightmares ,Seeing a very old woman Chased him in his dream,Sometimes Masquerade Beating him with Strokes of Cain.

Henry would wake up to notice marks on his body ,Sometimes he would wake up Panting ,Breathing heavily like someone who just ran an 100 Meyers race .

The Experience becomes more Horrible as he would Shout so heavy from his Sleep.
Wife suddenly couldn't cope any more thinking her husband did money Rituals.

Henry was later sacked ,he couldn't get another Job ,The Company Auditor Accused him of Funds Mismanagement .

He was Charged to Court .

He invested in a Business which Collapsed ,Another one he was Swindled .

Cobwebs everywhere he Goes ,He Later developed a strange Sickness ,Serious Headache which Defies all sort of Medications

Henry Sold His Mansion to meet up Responsibilities ,Wife Later Abandoned him to join her Parents .

Henry Ended up becoming a Pauper.

Henry Wrote me for Spiritual Investigations.

I found out an Old Woman ,Mother of a Lady That died as a result of his Wickedness is Responsible for all his Predicaments .

Life is Deeper .

Be Careful ,I repeat Be Careful .

Let's Talk via WhatsApp..
Re: Do This Spiritual Bath To Stop The Carry Over Of Failures Etc Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 10:44am On Dec 07, 2023
Don't Carry Over FAILURES into 2024

Do this Spiritual Bath.

Let's Talk via WhatsApp..
Re: Do This Spiritual Bath To Stop The Carry Over Of Failures Etc Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
Don't Carry Over .

Spiritualist D.Light
Whatsapp
Re: Do This Spiritual Bath To Stop The Carry Over Of Failures Etc Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
Spiritually stop the Carry Over .

Chat Now 09...0676....078.....31
Re: Do This Spiritual Bath To Stop The Carry Over Of Failures Etc Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
Spiritually stop the Carry Over Now

Chat Now 09...0676....078.....31
Re: Do This Spiritual Bath To Stop The Carry Over Of Failures Etc Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
Effective And Potent .

Fasted and Prayed On .

For Spiritual Matters Concerning your life .

Whatsapp.

Re: Do This Spiritual Bath To Stop The Carry Over Of Failures Etc Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
Our Road Opener Soap Would remove the Dark Cloud and Negative Energies.

Don't Cross over into the New Year with it.

You can't Afford to Waste Another Year .

Whatsapp.

Re: Do This Spiritual Bath To Stop The Carry Over Of Failures Etc Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 7:29am On Dec 09, 2023
Remove those Loads of Negativity before you cross over into 2024.

Whatsapp.

Re: Do This Spiritual Bath To Stop The Carry Over Of Failures Etc Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2023
Cobwebs... A Tool used by the Evil ones ..

Stop it .

Whatsapp.

Re: Do This Spiritual Bath To Stop The Carry Over Of Failures Etc Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
Don't Carry Over ..

Whatsapp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Any Muslim Ladies Out There For Relationship? / The Obvious Existence Of God / Historical Errors Of The Quran!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.