Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

I Lost 34 Family Members To Kaduna Bombing – Resident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Lost 34 Family Members To Kaduna Bombing – Resident (654 Views)

Kaduna Bombing: Military Concludes Probe, Indicts Officers / Kaduna Bombing: FG Vows To Punish Culprits, ACF Demands GOC’s Removal / Will Anyone Go To Jail For The Kaduna Bombing - Death toll allegedly in the 100s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost 34 Family Members To Kaduna Bombing – Resident by Antoeni(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2023
Idris Dahiru, a resident of Tudun Biri in Igabi Local Government Area of Kaduna State says that 34 of his family members were killed in the Nigerian Army’s aerial bombardment Sunday evening

Daily Trust reports that more than 90 villagers were killed when a Nigerian Army drone struck a gathering of residents commemorating Maulud. The, army, has however regretted the bombing, saying it was targeted at terrorists.

He said, “Our annual Maulud celebration was shattered by unexpected airstrikes. The first bomb exploded without warning, killing innocent people, including women and children, some victims were torn apart by the blast,” Dahiru told BBC Hausa.

“As we rushed to aid the injured, the jet returned, unleashing a second bomb, this time, many of those who had come to help were among the casualties.

“My family alone has lost 34 members in this tragedy. We have 66 loved ones receiving medical care at Barau Dikko hospital,” he added.

https://dailytrust.com/i-lost-34-relatives-to-kaduna-bombing-resident/

Re: I Lost 34 Family Members To Kaduna Bombing – Resident by telkevog(m): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2023
That's complete Genocide! 'Man has dominated to his harm', said the wise king Solomon!
Please, accept my condolences!

3 Likes

Re: I Lost 34 Family Members To Kaduna Bombing – Resident by Antoeni(m): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2023
Why Didn't The Zombie Nigeria Army
Mistakenly Bombed El Rufai Village?
Re: I Lost 34 Family Members To Kaduna Bombing – Resident by christejames(m): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2023
This is morike a genocide shocked
Re: I Lost 34 Family Members To Kaduna Bombing – Resident by SadiqBabaSani: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2023
Someone and everybody involved must be made to face the music
Re: I Lost 34 Family Members To Kaduna Bombing – Resident by abdeefggh: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2023
This is really sad 😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: I Lost 34 Family Members To Kaduna Bombing – Resident by illicit(m): 10:57am On Dec 05, 2023
Dem don kill all your people be that
Re: I Lost 34 Family Members To Kaduna Bombing – Resident by Davicl: 10:59am On Dec 05, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Someone and everybody involved must be made to face the music

Not in Nigeria unfortunately, that's what happen in a failed state
Re: I Lost 34 Family Members To Kaduna Bombing – Resident by ShinjaWWest: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
Prophet Muhammad never told muslims to celebrate maulud..

This is the hand word of Muhammad

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
Re: I Lost 34 Family Members To Kaduna Bombing – Resident by anungangampu: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
I guess this isnt news worthy by some folks.
Re: I Lost 34 Family Members To Kaduna Bombing – Resident by jude79(m): 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
Meanwhile all the military hierarchy involved are intact, as if nothing happened.

Re: I Lost 34 Family Members To Kaduna Bombing – Resident by Ojuntana: 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
Wow!!
34 souls just like that
I think the military need to stop this airstrikes
There has to be smarter, better ways of handling this malaise with less collateral
Re: I Lost 34 Family Members To Kaduna Bombing – Resident by ValarDoharis: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
Hold Tinubu responsible as the commander in chief of the army esp if he does not prosecute and jail them for 50yrs
Antoeni:

https://dailytrust.com/i-lost-34-relatives-to-kaduna-bombing-resident/

(1) (Reply)

Governor Soludo Completes Renovation Of Anambra Legislative Buildings / Nigerians Will Not Bow To Pressure For Tinubu To Continue As President-citizens / Photo:interior Minister,Tunji-Ojo Inspects Installation Of E-gate At N.A Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.