Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,228 members, 7,860,449 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Gospel Artiste Cursing Another. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Gospel Artiste Cursing Another. (119 Views)

Ebonyi State Based Gospel Artiste " Yahweh Clems" Drops New Song "Turn Around" / Are u A Gospel Artiste Upload Your Song To Rocksgospel For Free / I Am A Gospel Artiste Looking For Sponsor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Artiste Cursing Another. by GospelUpdates: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2023
Gospel Music minister and recording artiste "Edwin Alex" has come out publicly to condemn his counterpart and one time leader in the person of Marvel Joks.

an earlier post, Marvel Joks advised younger music ministers never to go to church because they want to blow or want their gifts to reach out to the world. He further capitally stated that "the church system is not built to build and push you out, rather it is built to enslave you".

Responding to the post, Edwin Alex has made his resentment towards Marvel Joks. Part of the post by Edwin reads "If I were in your shoes, I wouldn’t even cough on this social media about anything that has to do with the church, I know you’re trying to be relevant again, no matter how much you try, you can never be, not anymore, you wasted the time and opportunity the church gave you"....

Read full gist here....... https://gospeltrendshow..com/2023/12/you-will-never-be-relevant-again-edwin.html

(1) (Reply)

⛔️ Zinoleesky New Song ‘sakara’ Is Trash � | Diss To Seyi Vibez ‼️| Music Revie / MUSIC: K-baj - Penkelemes / Underground Raw Music No Filter, Straight Out The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.