Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians (42165 Views)

Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants, 1m Naira Loans To Businesses / Subsidy: FG To Fix One Refinery Before December — Kyari / Fuel Subsidy: FG Begins 40% Pay Rise For Workers April Ending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by nedekid: 5:21am On Dec 06, 2023
huntax:

You do realise it's actually a loan?
The first one of 50k to nano businesss is a "grant". If you notice, they did not state terms of repayment.
The other of 75b is a loan.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by Babangidapikin: 5:23am On Dec 06, 2023
Why the gender biase .. you are giving 70% to women ... The same thing with Madam Folorusho Alakija too .... We even agree that is private money she can be biase with her money but this is public money what is all this biase about. Did anyone says men don't need money ...

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by Hydroxide(m): 6:09am On Dec 06, 2023
Why are they wasting our money like this? Rubbish
Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by Slurity(m): 6:12am On Dec 06, 2023
Sirheny007:
By the time Tinubu and Apc finish dealing with Nigerians, even agbadorians would wish for a military coup.

grin angry
I tell you this for free, you will soon clap for that man call Tinubu. If what God showed me in my dream will come to pass. Tinubu name will be remember for life in Nigeria for positive reasons.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by whitejs: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2023
highyo:

Examples, We have many who love farming and they dont have the means of setting it up
government can give out farm land to people who are interested and equipped them with machines like tractors to make farming easier.

At least if they employ 20 Million farmers in the nation, and ensure they are all actives, we will never need palliatives before we can eat in this country

Give Me 2 Acres of Land to cultivate Rice, give another Man 2 Acres of Land to cultivate Yam, and Another to cultivate Peanut, Tomatoes
Get rid of Fulani and Fix our Road for good transportation, it will save the country

Good idea esp the bolded
Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by Lightorder: 7:24am On Dec 06, 2023
honestivo:
Let it be transparently done and to the needed people
imagine your reasoning. People like you should be thrown out of this country for the nation to be fixed. You definitely no get sense
Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by Oakenshield: 7:26am On Dec 06, 2023
cutecommend:
Real or audio??
who dn fit signup because na only login of our looters children fit login
Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by gaskiyamagana: 8:17am On Dec 06, 2023
Sirheny007:
By the time Tinubu and Apc finish dealing with Nigerians, even agbadorians would wish for a military coup.

grin angry
Paid agent of doom, doom prediction.
Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by maasoap(m): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2023
lexy2014:

will the deplorable conditions, inflation, bad governance and suffering Tinubu has created punish them for exercising their right and civic responsibility?
No, it won't because it can't. All candidates promised to make Nigeria better and turn things around and every voter voted for the candidates they believed in. So, how is it their fault if the candidate is now failing to keep his promises or is finding it difficult to turn things around?
Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by maasoap(m): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2023
MrPOTUS:

Then karma will.

What karma? You think your candidate could have been better. Me, I think he could have been worse.

I saw some of your touts/ hooligans brothers coming to hail and beg this evening.

And do you know that some of your own brothers are murderers, kidnappers, cannibals, right? I prefer my louts and hooligan brothers to yours. grin grin grin

I snubbed their papa, shebi the election peanut money they collected don finish, reality don be the order of the day.

I thought Emefiele and Buhari removed money from circulation during the election so that candidates wouldn't be able to buy votes. I guess you're suffering from amnesia

Idiots!
Loser!
Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by MrPOTUS: 9:56am On Dec 06, 2023
maasoap:

What karma? You think your candidate could have been better. Me, I think he could have been worse.

And do you know that some of your own brothers are murderers, kidnappers, cannibals, right? I prefer my louts and hooligan brothers to yours. grin grin grin

I thought Emefiele and Buhari removed money from circulation during the election so that candidates wouldn't be able to buy votes. I guess you're suffering from amnesia

Loser!

Everybody against your Tinubu is Igbo, how dumb you're.
Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by ambale(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2023
This is the fifth free money this government is promised and none has since been disbursed

Una go learn huge lessons sha, and I'm sure some persons go don de cash out this monies 🤣
Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by JaySmart4422: 11:16am On Dec 06, 2023
See as some people are happy over money for data
Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by lexy2014: 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2023
maasoap:

No, it won't because it can't
arre you saying that those who voted Tinubu are presently enjoying Nigeria as it is presently?

maasoap:

All candidates promised to make Nigeria better and turn things around and every voter voted for the candidates they believed in. So, how is it their fault if the candidate is now failing to keep his promises or is finding it difficult to turn things around?

I dont remember asking you about what other candidates promised or didnt promise. I also dont remember asking anything about whether it is anyones fault about anything going right or wrong
Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by pacespot(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2023
Hmm
Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by maasoap(m): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
MrPOTUS:

Everybody against your Tinubu is Igbo, how dumb you're.
You made this about Tinubu when clearly, it wasn't about him
Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by Waterbear(m): 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
maasoap:

Loser!

You are one of those that voted this man in right?
I am not here to argue words with you...

I am just trying to study you to understand why you did what you did...

Now tell me if you wish, what is the benefit ?
Are you happy with what you achieved?

Cause blessings or curses whatever flows from the peoples mouth from the result is directed to people like you..
Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by 3pointsagree: 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
It will favor us
Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by skj1377(m): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
Gov of propaganda mixed with lack of ideas
Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by ovalrose(f): 12:47am On Dec 07, 2023
nedekid:

The first one of 50k to nano businesss is a "grant". If you notice, they did not state terms of repayment.
The other of 75b is a loan.

Please how did you apply? Its showing no data when I click on some fields
Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by nedekid: 12:52am On Dec 07, 2023
ovalrose:

Ahh, I have not even made a move to check the site. Did not know it has started even.
Sorry to answer a question with one, but please paste the link let me try. cool
Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by Creditalerts: 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2023
ovalrose:

[b]I registered successfully ] 😁
Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by chigator2: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
Timothy89:
Tinubu has nothing to offer just like his fellow thieves obi and Atiku, same foolish politicians

Nigeria political system is not designed to work perhaps not with this modern of practising democracy

democrazy had caused more damaged in Nigeria development than the military govt

If Tinubu continue like this, Buhari poor govt will outclass him. What a waste of CU graduate, an accountant for that matter

Total rubbish

You are a silly bastard, where you not the one attacking Igbos on Sept 5. about the elections.

You and your generations will keep looking for that driving job till infinity
Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by feyijeunso: 4:19pm On Jan 31
Please, has disbursement started as promised this month of January 2024?
Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by edoman2016: 2:10pm On Mar 15
Has anyone received the 50k grant yet? I heard disbursement has been made.
Re: Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians by StarRida: 3:17pm On Mar 15
Shishi I no see Kobo I no collect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo: My 2 Parents Are From Abeokuta, I Bear Owu Tribal Marks / Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest / There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.