Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

We Are All Recycling Vanity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We Are All Recycling Vanity (52 Views)

Vanity Living Offers The Best Marble Coffee Tables / Buy Stylish Bedroom Furniture Online From Vanity Living / Life Is Vanity. Real Cause Of Dagrin's Death Finally Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are All Recycling Vanity by Stubborn82: 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
What is the point of dying, when life is meant to be procreation. I kept thinking about death and I don't get or understand the usefulness of it to the living. In his book "AS YOU LIKE IT" William Shakespeare wrote about the world being a stage and that, every humans are like a players, we have entrance and exit. If it is true that the world is a stage and we are the players, then what is the game? if not vanity.
All struggle, hustle and bustle to become great ends with death, we fight, we strive, compete, lose or win, rich or poor, great or small, all end with death, we prayed and fasted to have good health and to be successful in life but we don't pray not to never died, oh, it sound foolish to pray no to never die right? then what is the point, I mean, why living, why procreation, why propagation, what is the point of multiplication when death is subtracting.
Everyone is contributing his or her part building the world but for who and for what? This thing called death use to come to my mind sometimes especially when I remember my late parent, and it will occur to me that, one day death will come calling also for my soul. What kind of nonsense is this or should I call it foolishness? I was born, raised, then started raising myself, went to school, start working, building business, building success with my youthful strengths, then that same strengths begin to reduces and the immune system stop building at age forty, they will start telling you, watch your weight, not to eat this or that because of your health.
We don't want to die young, we all want to live long, either way, but death must come, why must we die? Why must everything die! The world might be a stage but life and everything is vanity, I used to think death is an exit to another entrance, but that's just a myth, no matter how we try to explain, it will only makes us sound foolish. Satan might be the enemy that we know and call for his head to be cut off, but is death our friend? Death makes all what we labour for with all our strength in life to be vanity. Should we sit and do nothing? Should we not work or labour to survive, if we do nothing, we will fear hunger and thirst which could fasten the speed at which death approache, but if we do eat nko?
Over the years, history had made us to submit to death, we think and programme our mind that death is inevitable, some tribe even celebrate when death takes their love ones, don't we think, we should started seeing death as what we need to fight and conquer with all our efforts and strengths. This guy (death) doesn't deserve our submission. There must be a way to overcome death, human are also gods
I can't just imagine that there will a time in my life, I won't be able to kick a ball, I won't be able to just up high and this my fine face will be occupied with wrinkles, kai God help me to remain youthful and I don't want to die at all.

(1) (Reply)

PROFIT 100K Review-free Traffic / Crafting A Signature Look - Unveiling The World Of Custom Hoodies For Men / Tips On Navigating DUI Bail Bonds In Aurora CO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.