Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Make It From Forex Without Trading Forex - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make It From Forex Without Trading Forex (652 Views)

ARE YOU NOT TIRED OF TRADING FOREX WITHOUT RESULT / Forex Account Management — Invest In Forex Without Having Any Knowledge / How To Profit On Forex Without Trading Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make It From Forex Without Trading Forex by LoveJesus87(m): 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
Good afternoon nairalanders,
Re: Make It From Forex Without Trading Forex by Humar1000: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2023
That is how you guys go on to blow people's account...

4 Likes

Re: Make It From Forex Without Trading Forex by LoveJesus87(m): 11:56am On Dec 06, 2023
Humar1000:
That is how you guys go on to blow people's account...
I swear I can't blow anybody's account

My approach is focused more preventing losses than making profit, seriously.. I have lost money in the past and have vowed am NOT losing money again... I would rather make very little profit.. I play safe bro
Re: Make It From Forex Without Trading Forex by Humar1000: 3:00am On Dec 07, 2023
LoveJesus87:
I swear I can't blow anybody's account

My approach is focused more preventing losses than making profit, seriously.. I have lost money in the past and have vowed am NOT losing money again... I would rather make very little profit.. I play safe bro
Mtssssssssssssw... naso all of una dey... don't sha give anybody any account to manage for your own good .. m
Re: Make It From Forex Without Trading Forex by LoveJesus87(m): 7:44am On Dec 07, 2023
Humar1000:

Mtssssssssssssw... naso all of una dey... don't sha give anybody any account to manage for your own good .. m
ARE YOU SAYING THERE ARE NO PROFITABLE TRADERS OUT HERE?? ?? Pls answer me
The fact you gave your account, to probably a newbie parading himself as a pro, to manage and ends up blowing your account does not generalise that experience at all!
It only means you made a mistake giving it to the WRONG person
If you read my write-up at all, you would see where I wrote am willing to make residence known and accessible to any potential investor anytime for accountability.... more like collateral
Does that sound like someone who doesn't know what he is doing

I pray God heals you so you can bounce back from your negative experience and guide you to the right person in your next attempt. Good luck
Re: Make It From Forex Without Trading Forex by Humar1000: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2023
LoveJesus87:

ARE YOU SAYING THERE ARE NO PROFITABLE TRADERS OUT HERE?? ?? Pls answer me
The fact you gave your account, to probably a newbie parading himself as a pro, to manage and ends up blowing your account does not generalise that experience at all!
It only means you made a mistake giving it to the WRONG person
If you read my write-up at all, you would see where I wrote am willing to make residence known and accessible to any potential investor anytime for accountability.... more like collateral
Does that sound like someone who doesn't know what he is doing

I pray God heals you so you can bounce back from your negative experience and guide you to the right person in your next attempt. Good luck

So what I'm i going to do with your residence? For all i know we might be worlds apart. If let's say i even know where you stay. If you blow my account you want make i carry police for you abi wetin i wan use your residence do?

From my observation most people like you just graduated demo with full spirit which is good if you will trade your own account.. where is the picture of your own live account?
You don't have, but you want to use other people's hard earned money to fuel your ego. Demo account is different from live trading...

4 Likes

Re: Make It From Forex Without Trading Forex by LoveJesus87(m): 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2023
Humar1000:

So what I'm i going to do with your residence? For all i know we might be worlds apart. If let's say i even know where you stay. If you blow my account you want make i carry police for you abi wetin i wan use your residence do?

From my observation most people like you just graduated demo with full spirit which is good if you will trade your own account.. where is the picture of your own live account?
You don't have, but you want to use other people's hard earned money to fuel your ego. Demo account is different from live trading...
of course you can hold me responsible, that's my point. Honestly I don't much patience explaining things that are so simple to people who are not ready ....how many traders would be willing to make their residence known for accountability purpose? You think it's a joke?

You have to joking with yourself to come from nowhere, jump on my thread and saying am a learner who just finished demo when u don't know me from Adam without research and investigation, you can just conclude am a learner? Can u see how u sound?? Do you like it
I hate bitterness and bitter people. The fact that someone blew your account has nothing to do with me or am I the who blew your account

As the picture of my live account you talked about, am not trading currently due to lack of funds and it doesn't take rocket science to know that's why am here in the first place. Someone who contacted me asked for my trading history which I promptly provided.

Coming from nowhere without knowing me from nowhere and concluding am a novice without proof looking to blow people's account is nothing but a personal insult. If you don't believe, which you are not the only one because its not everyone that comes across this thread that would believe, that's the world is, KINDLY MOVE ON.

Am not here to exchange words and trying to avoid that as a focused person, if you don't believe, ignore and pass.

Good day.
Re: Make It From Forex Without Trading Forex by LoveJesus87(m): 7:45am On Dec 11, 2023
Re: Make It From Forex Without Trading Forex by LoveJesus87(m): 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2023
Re: Make It From Forex Without Trading Forex by merison200: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
[quote author=LoveJesus87 post=127330722]Good afternoon nairalanders,

I will not waste your time. I will go straight to the point. Although dishonest people have killed the trust of most people, it doesn't remove the fact that there are still honest people out here...

You are interested in making money from forex but scared to trade or still a learner?

Problem solved.

You open an account with any broker of ur choice but preferably FBS or octafx, deposit ur capital there, minimum of 100 usd. YOU HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OVER THE ACCOUNT AND ONLY U CAN WITHDRAW FROM YOUR ACCOUNT, NOT ME! Let that sink in.
So am not here to scam anybody as that won't be possible
Now WE SPLIT THE PROFIT 50/50.

Don't worry about me blowing your account, it simply won't happen and if I do, which is outrightly impossible, I would refund you completely... am willing to make myself available physically, where I live and any other thing for u to be sure...

If interested
What sapp me @ 0..8..0..3..seven...5....five.. .0....four....4.....zero[It's hard to trust people now.
If you're so good, Bleep around and fund an account no matter how small and grow from there. I have seen a dude that started with 50usd account and now it's worth almost a thousand. I doubt it you can see someone that'll trust you as you said]
Re: Make It From Forex Without Trading Forex by LoveJesus87(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
[quote author=merison200 post=127447313][/quote]walai chief, if I see 50 usd I won't be here at all...
Re: Make It From Forex Without Trading Forex by LoveJesus87(m): 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
N
Re: Make It From Forex Without Trading Forex by LoveJesus87(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2023
Anyone with faith?
Re: Make It From Forex Without Trading Forex by LoveJesus87(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2023
Still available
Re: Make It From Forex Without Trading Forex by Humar1000: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2023
LoveJesus87:
Still available
At this point I admire your dedication. But you suppose understand say people dey fear guy. Who go trust person wey no even dey trade kr get him own trades to show with $100?
That’s like 120k oo. Brother!
Re: Make It From Forex Without Trading Forex by LoveJesus87(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
Humar1000:

At this point I admire your dedication. But you suppose understand say people dey fear guy. Who go trust person wey no even dey trade kr get him own trades to show with $100?
That’s like 120k oo. Brother!
I know people are fearful...but n one will regret it
Re: Make It From Forex Without Trading Forex by Thetrillion: 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2023
I am an experienced trader for years now,I know the level you are now and I have been there in the past.if you are ready to teach me your trading strategy and how you use it to trade and be profitable in forex without blowing account, if you can prove this to me,I mean teach me your trading strategy, I implement it and see result within few days,then I will give you my trading account of about $1000+.
The truth is that,I am now busy so much that I hardly have time to trade,my account has been there without any trades...,
If you accept my terms, then let me know
Re: Make It From Forex Without Trading Forex by LoveJesus87(m): 4:05am On Dec 22, 2023
Thetrillion:
I am an experienced trader for years now,I know the level you are now and I have been there in the past.if you are ready to teach me your trading strategy and how you use it to trade and be profitable in forex without blowing account, if you can prove this to me,I mean teach me your trading strategy, I implement it and see result within few days,then I will give you my trading account of about $1000+.
The truth is that,I am now busy so much that I hardly have time to trade,my account has been there without any trades...,
If you accept my terms, then let me know
With pleasure sir, I ACCEPT
Re: Make It From Forex Without Trading Forex by Thetrillion: 7:01am On Dec 22, 2023
LoveJesus87:
With pleasure sir, I ACCEPT

Drop your whatsapp let me contact you...

How will you know it's me when I contact you? (My number ends with 231)
Re: Make It From Forex Without Trading Forex by LoveJesus87(m): 7:09am On Dec 22, 2023
Thetrillion:

Drop your whatsapp let me contact you...

How will you know it's me when I contact you? (My number ends with 231)
ok boss.
Zero 8 zero 3 seven five five 0 4 4 zero
Re: Make It From Forex Without Trading Forex by LoveJesus87(m): 2:41am On Dec 27, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Aliko Dangote To Borrow $3.3 Billion For Refinery Project / Football Viewing Centre Challenges / Good Investment: Petrol Filling Station For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.