Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA (17834 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Fuel Pump Price Rises To 800 CFA In Benin Republic – KPMG’ / Twitter Ban: SERAP, 176 Nigerians Drag Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
I remember when I met Sunday and I told him who Nigerian Ambassador to Benin was.
It will be a great fight to win this but Sunday is on an interesting path
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by UptownVibes(m): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
Beautiful. The Nigerian government should pay him too. And they should take the money from buhari's pension and allowances..
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by IjebuWarrior: 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
ThatCEO:
Can never happen in a Naija court

Read it again. undecided

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by duro4chang(m): 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
Good for democracy
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by ThatCEO: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Read it again. undecided

I saw it na. An ECOWAS court in Nigeria. Check the name of all the judges, non of them is Nigerian, makes a huge difference these days

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by omenka1: 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
Same way supreme court will order fg to pay Mazi Nnamdi Kanu whooping sum of Nigerian currency
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by Seyitosino(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2023
The shame goes to Buhari, the worst president Nigeria ever had.
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by GoodLife4live: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2023
Igboho , don't let ipob miscreants Push u again oooo

U can't fight Nigeria government and win....

Felony is an offence...
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by Goalnaldo(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2023
In the case, where they blatantly refuse to pay him the money, what would be the likely punishment(s) for Benin. I'm curious to know. Please educated minds should enlighten me.

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by seunayantokun(m): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nigeria dey owe am, Benin too dey owe am. That's where brain better pass brute force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by Dejijossy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
Chei, Tinubu has bought the judge again.
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by MightySparrow: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2023
This is the difference between yoruba and Igbos. The Law is Yoruba; Yoruba is Law.

Our blodas bloda is still in cooling off in the prison.

Same offence, different judgements.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by BreakingNews21: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
Empty court decision deciding on something out of their mandate and jurisdiction.
Many of us swallow any old low budget fake news.

Has ECOWAS ever tried that with colonial France or the UK?
🤔

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by shortIGBOman: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
While IGBO People's Nnamdi Kanu is still in DSS underground Cell grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by shortIGBOman: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
IPOBdients will be heartbroken
Igbo

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by Emyogalanya: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Over what?
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by nedekid: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nice one.
Igboho my man.

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by Sunday2021: 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2023
Tinubu! We can see your game plan.
You are trying to enrich igboho for working for you.
I told someone that the useless Yoruba nation agitation was tinubu plan.
No more Yoruba nation agitation, what change?

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by allthingsgood: 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
Mumu ECOWAS court that has no eeth.
How many ECOWAS judgment wen Nigeria obey Lmao grin
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by allthingsgood: 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
Sunday2021:

Tinubu how
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by Evestar200(f): 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2023
That's close to 40 million naira 😲😲
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by Gajagojo: 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
ThatCEO:
Can never happen in a Naija court

Has happened already
https://guardian.ng/news/court-orders-fg-to-pay-igboho-%E2%82%A620billion/
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by Daystar7: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Both Nnamdi kanu and Sunday have a common interest but you won't see that cos everything to you is tribalism. I like Sunday Igboho for standing up for the SW against the uncircumcised terroristic Islamic jihadistic Fulani miscreants, same as Nnamdi kanu. My problem with Kanu is trying to engage the federal government directly which is not good and might lead to another massacre which we don't want. His aggressive approach is what led Buhari the clueless bigot who's a terrorist himself to proscribe Ipob without court proceedings while simultaneously sponsoring repented Boko Haramist to study abroad. The south eastern region which used to be the most peaceful was destroyed by Buhari and Nnamdi kanu. Both of them are useless as far as I'm concerned. See our dear enjoyment state (Imo) where we club every weekend and bang university fresh hoes is now a war zone since APC came into the state. Omo forget, I like Sunday Igboho and I'm glad the Stupid Benin 'll have to pay. He did what ur audio jagaban couldn't do cos he has to lick their ass or no presidency for him. A puppet Jagaban

3 Likes

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by ThatCEO: 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
Gajagojo:

Has happened already
https://guardian.ng/news/court-orders-fg-to-pay-igboho-%E2%82%A620billion/

The three judges are not Nigerian, check the names. That makes a massive difference. It's just an ECOWAS court in Abuja, has nothing to do with our judiciary
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by Daystar7: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
MightySparrow:
This is the difference between yoruba and Igbos. The Law is Yoruba; Yoruba is Law.

Our blodas bloda is still in cooling off in the prison.

Same offence, different judgements.

grin grin grin

I don't see any sense in what you typed, Yoruba nation doesn't have massive and aggressive following like Biafra, Yoruba nation didn't fight no war for independence, don't have a broadcasting station, don't have a militant outfit so how's their offense the same? One relentlessly remained hostile and threatened the government the other engaged a few Fulani miscreant so what's the basis for ur comparison. A Yoruba man is a president so it's normal his kinsmen won't just ignore him in jail, Nnamdi kanu on the other hand is considered a threat to the government, if for nothing, for being Igbo. If an Igbo man was president Nnamdi kanu wouldn't be in jail either and would be made to stay away from the country.

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by Daystar7: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
GoodLife4live:
Igboho , don't let ipob miscreants Push u again oooo

U can't fight Nigeria government and win....

Felony is an offence...

So he should have allowed the Fulani's to kill your people? What's Ipob business with Ondo and OYO, try dey use ur head, you're too old already

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by Tetraozonaitera: 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
inoki247:
And Cefa don get Value like this....

Buh dem fit no pay sef....

Cefa no get value on its own. Na your naira spoiled.
Cefa remains on same spot naira fall go meet am and even fall under it

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by nonhuman(m): 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
omenka1:
Same way supreme court will order fg to pay Mazi Nnamdi Kanu whooping sum of Nigerian currency
an abia court have orders fed government to pay mnk 20m
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by nonhuman(m): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
Daystar7:

So he should have allowed the Fulani's to kill your people? What's Ipob business with Ondo and OYO, try dey use ur head, you're too old already
that is youba mentality for you so cowardly
Re: ECOWAS Court Orders Benin Govt To Pay Sunday Igboho, 20m CFA by Sleekfingers: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
Sunday2021:

Do you have evidence to back up your claim?

That's how you guys go online and be talking anyhow when the DSS track you and your likes down. Will be shouting freedom of speech.
Same thing Fasola did to that idiot saying all kinda trash about him.... He is probably still in police custody.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President / UN Contradicts National Population Commission, Says Nigeria’s Population 195.9m / Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.