Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) (50719 Views)

Davidoโ€™s Baby Mama Sophia Denies Fixing New Bum Bum - Reveals This !! - Pictures / Bbnaija: Mike's Wife Excited As Nigerians Shows Her Much Love / Tiwa Savage Flashes Butt In New Bum-short (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by KosiGee(m): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
PedoBear:
I'm not gay but I no go mind knack am

grin grin grin grin๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„

You are gay bro. If your D can rise for this shim, it can also rise for a more masculine male.

Go to Thailand. They are many there.

9 Likes

Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by faebenezer5star: 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
Some of us tried ,but didn't look secsi๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by StraightGaay: 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
rollywise:
I kinda like her. She's accepted who she is and cool with it. She takes criticisms lightly. That's a gift. And she's prettier than many real girls
When are you accepting and coming out from the closet?

2 Likes

Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by chachanga: 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
Using hardworking socalled straight people money, including religious folks o, to get his bum ready for Round 2 knacking. And mugus are still divided about his intentions.

What a country!

1 Like

Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by Lastmankc(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
I fit knack this girl/guy ooo
Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by StraightGaay: 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
poweredcom:
Jay boogie should stay 7 steps far from me ....anywhere in life unless na smack down
Or you smack am for ass, na wetin closet gays dey always talk.
Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by rollywise(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
ThaFirstLady:
She's prettier than your sisters. Confused and gay mofo like you.

This is why God created everything before before creating man because self righteous idiots like you will drag God's glory with him over the creation of the earth and heavens ๐Ÿ˜‚. Funny enough her life is better than yours. You all hypocrites wanna run from your judgemental Nigeria to Europe and America where these practices are encouraged. Tallest height of hypocrisy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by rollywise(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
StraightGaay:
When are you accepting and coming out from the closet?

In your burial. I'll be making an open speech then ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by StraightGaay: 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
rollywise:

In your burial. I'll be making an open speech then ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
gay
Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by chidiwar(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VihkQTyHp4

#wetindeyhappentv

Nigerian transgender, Jay Boogie shows off her surgically enhanced bum as she addresses reports that she scammed Nigerians over her botched surgery.

Recall that Jay Boogie, 25, had come out to seek for help from Nigerians after complications from the bum surgery. She also said she had issues with her kidney and needed money to correct some procedures. However one of her helpers, said she was lying about some things and just wanted to scam Nigerians.

Jay Boogie is now fine and according to her, it cost her N5million to have the surgery done. She also denied reports that she scammed Nigerians.

She said she had always known about her feminine side "since birth" and when she was in Primary 4, she wore bra to school.

She also apologised to Nigerians who may have felt she scammed them.

Previous post...

https://www.nairaland.com/7914490/crossdresser-jay-boogies-kidneys-fail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bzxa-vlly4

Why is no one talking about her/his overwhelming Banging curves
Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by Saidfx(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2023
Originalsly:
Hmmm..... NL beginning to push this life style?

Definitely, the world worship money and NL is not an exception. However, Sean & his gangz should leave room for tweaks on topics like this, because it does not suit our way of life as Africans. This is nairaland forum and we should embrace modernity and frown at western madness. Bomb dey anyone head wey support this rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by iamtardey: 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
Loevely:
E be things
a lot of things
Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by iamtardey: 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... This Boogie is damn sexy.
Aje
Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by nedekid: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2023
What kind of rubbish is this for God's sake?
This culture is strange to us. If people choose to practice homosexuality, they should do it in their privacy, not come on the media to influence or piss off others. Haba.
Can the police for once use of of these misfits as example of enforcement of the homo laws?
Oh, I forgot EU, USA etc will place sactions on any official that goes after gays.

3 Likes

Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by Rotji(m): 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
Why are you referring to him as her angry

1 Like

Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by brainpowerng(m): 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
Wasted birth!

1 Like

Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by ThaFirstLady: 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
rollywise:

This is why God created everything before before creating man because self righteous idiots like you will drag God's glory with him over the creation of the earth and heavens ๐Ÿ˜‚. Funny enough her life is better than yours. You all hypocrites wanna run from your judgemental Nigeria to Europe and America where these practices are encouraged. Tallest height of hypocrisy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Chukwu Aju! Abominations like youself laden with demons to push satanic agendas, GOD the Creator of Heaven and Earth in the name of JESUS CHRIST rebuke you and your demon infested cronies and likes of your sort.You and your likes are cursed already! Even the earth underneath your feet is spiraling out of control waiting for your judgement.I am made in the image and likeness of GOD who created the Heaven and the Earth. You are made in the likeness of Satan you are affiliated with and pledge allegiance to. Don't drag ignorant and gullible people into your abomination and abominable acts and you and your likes will not make it a norm in the Nigerian society. I AM a Light bearer and will always resist darkness and it's agent. Who is ignorant except those deceived by the lies of the devil like yourself. SheBroGay, see this moniker, run from it if you don't want wahala in your already wasted and confused life.I literally will rain fire on you. If there's a chance of mercy and repentance for your soul and you have not crossed the Rubicon of selling your soul to the devil, repent fast before GOD's judgement visits you.

2 Likes

Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by ThaFirstLady: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
chidiwar:

Why is no one talking about her/his overwhelming Banging curves
You no see your mama banging curves? Why don't you go and talk about that.
Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by Switruth: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
Phantom233:
He/she'll soon die cool
And youโ€™ll live forever ? Una with wishing people death self.

2 Likes

Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
Phantom233:
He/she'll soon die cool
She
Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by tolue42(m): 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
1Sharon:
He actually looks very feminine

I swear, her body language self.
Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by pansophist(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2023
It's easy for men to transgender to women, but difficult for women to transgender to men.

Just like how white paint can become dark, you can't change dark paint to white. Masculinity is dominant, and it is only weak males that do this transgender thing.

3 Likes

Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
We4all:
God help us! It is not God that will destroy mankind. We will destroy ourselves and it is already happening.
The same God that created transgender people,
Is ur head paining u?
Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by emmyN(m): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
PedoBear:

Disgusting angry

1 Like

Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by africandollar: 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
PedoBear:

So... why are you gay?!

Na here we go actually know closeted gay guys cos anyone making stupid comments that they wouldnโ€™t mind to knack a trans need to have their brains checked so we can determine which side theyโ€™re on and stop confusing the lightning thatโ€™s about to strike them.

If this shim is stripped of all its accessories tell me exactly where you go knack for the body, you go knack the yansh hole or the artificial and useless modified pus*y? If you answer yes to either of this then my friend youโ€™re gay!

Iโ€™ll prefer to sleep with ugliest woman in the world than ba*g the most beautiful trans. Selah.
Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by lexy2014: 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2023
Hezmatosky:
Even upon that nobody still send you undecided

unfortunately, many Nigerians did. many Nigerians are yet to get sense and know what are priorities. we extol politicians despite knowing that they are thieves. so it wont be surprising to me if some Nigerians did send this idiot money allowing themselves to be scammed so that he could do this nonsense he is doing
Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by lexy2014: 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2023
Sofistcatdmoron:

The same God that created transgender people,
Is ur head paining u?

did God create them as transgender?

1 Like

Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by Quebec91(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
cheesy
Meteng:
Abi she do surgery too for the tangerine bobi

1 Like

Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by Gerard28: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VihkQTyHp4

#wetindeyhappentv

Nigerian transgender, Jay Boogie shows off her surgically enhanced bum as she addresses reports that she scammed Nigerians over her botched surgery.

Recall that Jay Boogie, 25, had come out to seek for help from Nigerians after complications from the bum surgery. She also said she had issues with her kidney and needed money to correct some procedures. However one of her helpers, said she was lying about some things and just wanted to scam Nigerians.

Jay Boogie is now fine and according to her, it cost her N5million to have the surgery done. She also denied reports that she scammed Nigerians.

She said she had always known about her feminine side "since birth" and when she was in Primary 4, she wore bra to school.

She also apologised to Nigerians who may have felt she scammed them.

Previous post...

https://www.nairaland.com/7914490/crossdresser-jay-boogies-kidneys-fail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bzxa-vlly4

This Egungun guy sef will meet up with just anybody
Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
lexy2014:

did God create them as transgender?
Yes he created some to have both women and male bodies part or behavior,
I hope u know the meaning of transgender,
Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by Decarbonisation: 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2023
The audacity to show his new body after scamming gullible Nigerians?

Maddddd.
Re: Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) by finallybusy: 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nobody on Nairaland donated. The news no concern us. Funny how he looks better than the two chimpanzees here despite his broad chest. Come to think of it, he looks better than 98% of the women Iโ€™ve come across in life. Hopefully, our Naija girls will sit up and visit the gym regularly in order to compete with him for attention.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Phyno Finally Going Bald? See Photo He Uploaded On Instagram. / E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.