Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,866 members, 7,866,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Leo Messi Has Been Named TIME's 2023 Athlete Of The Year - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leo Messi Has Been Named TIME's 2023 Athlete Of The Year (166 Views)

Leo Messi Is First Footballer To Be Crowned Time Magazine's 'Athlete Of The Year / Tobi Amusan Nominated For Women's World Athlete Of The Year (photos) / Ned Nwoko Praises Divine Oduduru After Winning Male Athlete Of The Year In U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leo Messi Has Been Named TIME's 2023 Athlete Of The Year by joelbooks: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
Leo Messi has been named TIME's 2023 Athlete of the Year

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi Has Been Named TIME's 2023 Athlete Of The Year by money121(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
Congrat
Re: Leo Messi Has Been Named TIME's 2023 Athlete Of The Year by concreteaffairs: 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2023
Goatest footballer
Re: Leo Messi Has Been Named TIME's 2023 Athlete Of The Year by Numerouno94(m): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
Chai!! The awards re just coming left right and center despite being 36yrs of age.

Most decorated footballer in terms of Individual trophies and most decorated footballer in terms of Individual awards.

Messi has cemented his place as the GOAT of football. Maradona and Pele doesn't even come close. Long live the GOAT.

I watched some of his games wen he was in his prime and all I saw was a little magician. Mbappe and the remaining wannabe doesn't even come close to prime Messi.
Re: Leo Messi Has Been Named TIME's 2023 Athlete Of The Year by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2023
Numerouno94:
Chai!! The awards re just coming left right and center despite being 36yrs of age.

Most decorated footballer in terms of Individual trophies and most decorated footballer in terms of Individual awards.

Messi has cemented his place as the GOAT of football. Maradona and Pele doesn't even come close. Long live the GOAT.

I watched some of his games wen he was in his prime and all I saw was a little magician. Mbappe and the remaining wannabe doesn't even come close to prime Messi.

I heard a man saying today that Mikel Obi would have been as great as Messi if not greater had it been he chose to play for Man United under Alex Ferguson and not Chelsea. He said Mikel and Messi were both outstanding during a youth world cup championship. Infact he said Mikel was better and then he made an example of Victor Osimen being glorious in his under 17 world cup and being able to shine brighter because of he is lucky to play under a great coach like spaleti.

Before I forget. The man said the same about Okocha too. That if he had played for a club like Barcelona or Real Madrid.

(1) (Reply)

Today's Match List, Bonus Up To 100,000 NGN. / Let's Start Small With 3games Per Day And 3+ Odds / Samsung Smart TV 43 Inches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.