Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Taiwo Awoniyi Nominated For Nottingham Forest Fans’ Footballer Of The Year 2023 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taiwo Awoniyi Nominated For Nottingham Forest Fans’ Footballer Of The Year 2023 (7855 Views)

Taiwo Awoniyi Nominated For August Premier League POTM Award / EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut / Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Nominated For Nottingham Forest Fans’ Footballer Of The Year 2023 by Scarrr: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2023
tiswell:
Awoniyi nor sabi play ball,even with his enviable height.

It can only be Nottingham
wetin u Sabi hater
Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Nominated For Nottingham Forest Fans’ Footballer Of The Year 2023 by Samesame247: 8:51am On Dec 06, 2023
Britemom:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is Kelly, I give birth to my boy Ayomi 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I7SEvw_miI?si=JzTYCdtuWrgPoc7R

Access Bank
Kelly Monday

You dey play. Better go to UCH with your ronu card. Idiot and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Nominated For Nottingham Forest Fans’ Footballer Of The Year 2023 by Najdorf: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2023
His brother taught me English back in the day

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON 2021: Burkina Faso Vs Ethiopia (1 - 1) On 17th January 2022 / Fresh Monday Morning Bet9ja Booking Code / Rivers Angels Beat Amis Du Monde FC Of Togo 5-1, Qualify For Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.