Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven (716 Views)

Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? / Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by MindHacker9009(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
Right from Paul 2000 years ago to now Jesus has been appearing to a lot of people including John in Revelation.
Now my question is this, is Jesus Christ meant to be sneaking out of the right-hand of his father in heaven to be appearing to people as he is now seated at the right-hand of his father in heaven?

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by SharingIsLife(m): 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
You are obviously out to insult Jesus Christ. And you don't care about hurting the feelings of millions of people on this forum who take Jesus Christ as their lord and master. You are doing this just because Christians don't kill you for insulting their master the way Muslims do. So, I hand you over to that same Jesus Christ. Let him defend his own glory. I am making the declaration. If you have the existence and ability to come back here by January, continue to insult Him. Bye!
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by MindHacker9009(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
SharingIsLife:
You are obviously out to insult Jesus Christ. And you don't care about hurting the feelings of millions of people on this forum who take Jesus Christ as their lord and master. You are doing this just because Christians will kill you for insulting their master the way Muslims do. So, I hand you over to that same Jesus Christ. Let him defend his own glory. I am making the declaration. It is SharingIsLife or whoever is SharingIsLife that will not have the existence and ability to come back here by January. Bye!

CAESAR'S MESSIAH: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus - OFFICIAL VERSION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by PoliteActivist: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
MindHacker9009:

You don't understand that Lord Jesus is encounter people have not some character in a book. Go ask Constantine, go ask St. Paul and so many Romans enjoying persecuting Christians until they had their own encounters, until Rome abandoned Zeus and all those their other gods that supposedly made them great!

Same scenario repeated in Africa and so many other places
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by SharingIsLife(m): 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
MindHacker9009:

I will watch this video and reply to you. But know this: just because someone posted that doesn't make it true. Only fools take whatever is thrown at them without passing it through the sieve of their own minds. But, even if Jesus Christ were to be fake as you seem to think, I think you could have spent your time better by minding your business.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by Dtruthspeaker: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
SharingIsLife:
You are obviously out to insult Jesus Christ. And you don't care about hurting the feelings of millions of people on this forum who take Jesus Christ as their lord and master. You are doing this just because Christians don't kill you for insulting their master the way Muslims do. So, I hand you over to that same Jesus Christ. Let him defend his own glory. I am making the declaration. If you have the existence and ability to come back here by January, continue to insult Him. Bye!

Remember it was prophecied that devils like these would come with their blasphemies. The Lord is coming and not one devil shall escape His Wrath!
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by MindHacker9009(m): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You don't understand that Lord Jesus is encounter people have not some character in a book. Go ask Constantine, go ask St. Paul and so many Romans enjoying persecuting Christians until they had their own encounters, until Rome abandoned Zeus and all those their other gods that supposedly made them great!

Same scenario repeated in Africa and so many other places

Why did Jesus appear in Rome 300 yrs later to help a pagan Roman emperor Constantine win his own civil war in Rome?

Jesus Christ did not show his own Jewish people the sign of the cross in the sky with an instruction for Victory when Rome occupying Jerusalem, the Temple and Israel was wagging war against the Jews but allowed Rome to defeat the Jews and take all the Jews that were spared away as slaves, but about 300 years later Jesus Christ decided to help a Roman emperor fight and win his own battle in Roman. Is your invented Jesus Christ not very wonderful.

This is why the Jews will not fall for your invented Jesus Christ and will only continue to follow God Almighty of the Old Testament.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E_bRADucBI
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by MindHacker9009(m): 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Remember it was prophecied that devils like these would come with their blasphemies. The Lord is coming and not one devil shall escape His Wrath!

God Almighty of the Old Testament will soon send His True Messiah promised to the Jews and the world to come and destroy you and all others using the invented Jesus christ to deceive many people.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by Dtruthspeaker: 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2023
MindHacker9009:
..This is why the Jews will not fall for your invented Jesus Christ and will only continue to follow God Almighty of the Old Testament...

Mindscatter, they did not even fall for God even after He punished them hotly is it now His Son, they would fall for?
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by Dtruthspeaker: 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
MindHacker9009:

God Almighty of the Old Testament will soon send His True Messiah promised to the Jews and the world to come and destroy you and all others using the invented Jesus christ to deceive many people.

You are still looking for the Messiah whereas the times have entered Revelations? I can't wait to see your faces on J.Day.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by MindHacker9009(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Mindhacker, they did not even fall for God even after He punished them hotly is it now His Son, they would fall for?

Dliespeaker!

Zechariah 8:23 is happening today as millions of people's mind are now been set free from your invented Jesus christ.

Zechariah 8:23
This is what the LORD Almighty says: “In those days ten people from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, ‘Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you.’”
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by Dtruthspeaker: 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Dliespeaker!

Zechariah 8:23 is happening today as millions of people's mind are now been set free from your invented Jesus christ.

Zechariah 8:23
This is what the LORD Almighty says: “In those days ten people from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, ‘Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you.’”

See you are the madLiar here for clearly people are rather saying that they hate God .
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by MindHacker9009(m): 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See you are the madLiar here for clearly people are rather saying that they hate God .

You are the madDliespeaker. Millions of people are now finding out the truth from Jews for Judaism
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by PoliteActivist: 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
SharingIsLife:

I will watch this video and reply to you. But know this: just because someone posted that doesn't make it true. Only fools take whatever is thrown at them without passing it through the sieve of their own minds. But, even if Jesus Christ were to be fake as you seem to think, I think you could have spent your time better by minding your business.

Don't waste your time watching the video. All such videos on YOUTUBE are full of ridiculous nonsense.
YouTube is known for precisely that
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by PoliteActivist: 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Why did Jesus appear in Rome 300 yrs later to help a pagan Roman emperor Constantine win his own civil war in Rome?

Jesus Christ did not show his own Jewish people the sign of the cross in the sky with an instruction for Victory when Rome occupying Jerusalem, the Temple and Israel was wagging war against the Jews but allowed Rome to defeat the Jews and take all the Jews that were spared away as slaves, but about 300 years later Jesus Christ decided to help a Roman emperor fight and win his own battle in Roman. Is your invented Jesus Christ not very wonderful.

This is why the Jews will not fall for your invented Jesus Christ and will only continue to follow God Almighty of the Old Testament.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E_bRADucBI

Why don't you ask Constantine? Did anybody force him to confess he encountered Lord Jesus?? Anyway by then his own mother, family members, and top generals were already Christians - just by witnessing brutal torture and killings of Christians and the joy on their faces while being killed! Roman emperors achieved the exact opposite of what they aimed to achieve!
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by MindHacker9009(m): 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Why don't you ask Constantine? Did anybody force him to confess he encountered Lord Jesus?? Anyway by then his own mother, family members, and top generals were already Christians - just by witnessing brutal torture and killings of Christians and the joy on their faces while being killed! Roman emperors achieved the exact opposite of what they aimed to achieve!

The followers of Serapis Christos have been called the Bishops of Christ and as Christians, meaning followers of christ. The religion of Serapis has been around since at least 323 bc.

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by Dtruthspeaker: 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
MindHacker9009:

You are the madDliespeaker. Millions of people are now finding out the truth from Jews for Judaism

In the mad mind of the scatteredhacker.

Let the evildoer still do evil, and the filthy still be filthy,

Everyday for the blasphemer but forever belongeth to God
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by MindHacker9009(m): 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

In the mad mind of the scatteredhacker.

Let the evildoer still do evil, and the filthy still be filthy,

Everyday for the blasphemer but forever belongeth to God

More lies from mad Dliespeaker.
Even your invented Jesus christ told his invented disciples:
These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by PoliteActivist: 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
MindHacker9009:

The followers of Serapis Christos have been called the Bishops of Christ and as Christians, meaning followers of christ. The religion of Serapis has been around since at least 323 bc.

Get your head out of YouTube nonsense. It'll only get you more confused than you already are
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by MindHacker9009(m): 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Get your head out of YouTube nonsense. It'll only get you more confused than you already are

If there was YouTube 2000 years ago millions of people would not be deceived today with the invented Jesus christ
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by Dtruthspeaker: 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2023
MindHacker9009:

More lies from mad Dliespeaker.
Even your invented Jesus christ told his invented disciples:
These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans.

See proof of madness of the Madmindscatter First, off point.

Second, every normal person knows that no good Leader sents his officers one on a mission without training

So off point. Madmind
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by PoliteActivist: 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
MindHacker9009:

If there was YouTube 2000 years ago millions of people would not be deceived today with the invented Jesus christ

Warmaterial:
SharingIsLife
*Politeness

That’s the whole point - you need YouTube to spread nonsense. You don't need YouTube to spread something people can feel and know within themselves is real and authentic!
My brother, these are encounters millions have had over the centuries. One can only deceive himself so much. It is beyond human capacity to keep deceiving yourself about something once you've had a DIRECT experience and interaction with it!

** BTW have u ever heard anyone say he encountered Mohammed?

https://youtube.com/shorts/BCm0LSHBLUI?si=uoktKiVMFgUJzJ2T

https://youtube.com/shorts/L8_XhMU6KbI?si=F7vZNkfinT9ecMHZ

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by Warmaterial(m): 12:36am On Dec 06, 2023
SharingIsLife:
shut up there, Brainwashed ode!!!!!!
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by MindHacker9009(m): 7:21am On Dec 06, 2023
SharingIsLife:
You are obviously out to insult Jesus Christ. And you don't care about hurting the feelings of millions of people on this forum who take Jesus Christ as their lord and master. You are doing this just because Christians will kill you for insulting their master the way Muslims do. So, I hand you over to that same Jesus Christ. Let him defend his own glory. I am making the declaration. It is SharingIsLife or whoever is SharingIsLife that will not have the existence and ability to come back here by January, Bye!

You are making the declaration to yourself SharingIsLife and whoever is behind the name SharingIsLife. You will drink your own blood and eat your own flesh and you are the one that will not have the existence and ability to come back here by January.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by MindHacker9009(m): 7:24am On Dec 06, 2023
PoliteActivist:

That’s the whole point - you need YouTube to spread nonsense. You don't need YouTube to spread something people can feel and know within themselves is real and authentic!
My brother, these are encounters millions have had over the centuries. One can only deceive himself so much. It is beyond human capacity to keep deceiving yourself about something once you've had a DIRECT experience and interaction with it!

** BTW have u ever heard anyone say he encountered Mohammed?

https://youtube.com/shorts/BCm0LSHBLUI?si=uoktKiVMFgUJzJ2T

https://youtube.com/shorts/L8_XhMU6KbI?si=F7vZNkfinT9ecMHZ

It is the people deceiving you that you are watching on YouTube and not the people telling you the truth.

Ask those people deceiving you which of this Jesuses they had an encounter with? Do they know what Jesus looked like or what colour he was?

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by PoliteActivist: 7:34am On Dec 06, 2023
MindHacker9009:

It is the people deceiving you that you are watching on YouTube and not the people telling you the truth.

Ask those people deceiving you which of this Jesuses they had an encounter with? Do they know what Jesus looked like or what colour he was?

🤣😅 You are sooo carnal! It is a spiritual encounter, an energy you just know is Him or about Him. The image is either non-existent or irrelevant

*Politeness*
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2023
Right hand symbolically means most favoured not that Jesus is literally sitting there.

Jehovah declared to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.” Psalms 110:1

God used the same words when talking to His servants:

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be anxious, for I am your God. I will fortify you, yes, I will help you, I will really hold on to you with my right hand of righteousness" Isaiah 41:10

Do you think God was holding Isaiah literally with a right hand? smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by MindHacker9009(m): 8:02am On Dec 06, 2023
PoliteActivist:

🤣😅 You are sooo carnal! It is a spiritual encounter, an energy you just know is Him or about Him. The image is either non-existent or irrelevant

*Politeness*
PoliteActivist:

Don't waste your time watching the video. All such videos on YOUTUBE are full of ridiculous nonsense.
YouTube is known for precisely that

Many people do have an encounter with what they believe in but that does not make what they believe in to be true. Only Jews and those following the true Old Testament can have a True encounter with the True God Almighty. Muslims, Buddhist, Ogun worshipers, Ifa worshipers, pagans etc all have their own encounter with their beliefs but does that make their religion the True religion?

You are calling the work and video of university professors who have spent decades researching to expose the truth of how Jesus christ was invented by the Roman empire and you call that nonsense. You are enjoying phones, internet, cars etc today which have involved decades of university research but you are not calling these nonsense, it is when they expose the truth of the invented Jesus christ by the Roman empire that what you are calling nonsense.

Watch the video, these people too do have an encounter with the spirits in the empty, talking dancing structure, even white people from all over the world come to watch. Does this mean they are having an encounter with the true God?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD-3OuzFFf8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObluSM8hQ4M
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by MindHacker9009(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Right hand symbolically means most favoured not that Jesus is literally sitting there.

Jehovah declared to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.” Psalms 110:1

God used the same words when talking to His servants:

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be anxious, for I am your God. I will fortify you, yes, I will help you, I will really hold on to you with my right hand of righteousness" Isaiah 41:10

Do you think God was holding Isaiah literally with a right hand? smiley

No one those verses you have quoted above said they were going to sit at the right-hand of the Father.

But Jesus said he was "going to the Father"
Mark 16:19
After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:33am On Dec 06, 2023
MindHacker9009:

No one in the verses you have quoted said they were going to sit at the right-hand of the Father.

So Isaiah lied about what he wrote down @ Isaiah 41:10 or God didn't say so? smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by MindHacker9009(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So Isaiah lied about what he wrote down @ Isaiah 41:10 or God didn't say so? smiley

Did Isaiah say he is now sitting at the right-hand of the Father?

After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Did Isaiah say he is now sitting at the right-hand of the Father?

What was Isaiah doing at God's right hand and where was Isaiah so that he was in God's right hand? smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

April In Prophecy / Hey: Here Comes A New Dawn. / Anyone Believes Jesus Will Come Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.