Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing (34491 Views)

Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) / Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by themanderon: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

Terrorist Book!
Kill Followers of Other Religions.
1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

Death for Blasphemy
One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD’s name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother’s name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD’s will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, “Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD’s name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD’s name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

Don't be silly or clever by half. We are Christians and followers of Christ and not Moses. Christ never asked any of his followers go kill unlike Mohammed that spread his religion by the sword.
Show me a place in the new testament where Christians are asked to kill unbelievers? Rather we are asked to preach to them and bring them to the knowledge of the truth!!!
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by 43Ronin: 11:23am On Dec 06, 2023
WorldRichest:

If Nigeria is an Islamic state, your brothers who are distributing hard drugs would all have been publicly hanged, just like your other brothers that have been beheaded in Saudi Arabia and Thailand
shut up! Nigeria is an Islamic terrorist state. the DSS arrested her and charged her to sharia court for blasphemy.
yoruba Christians you were warned.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by joseph1832(m): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2023
Racoon:
Nigerian Woman, Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Bauchi Prison After 18 Months For Sharing Video Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/28/nigerian-woman-rhoda-jatau-languishes-bauchi-prison-after-18-months-sharing-video

Drop charges against Rhoda Jatau, 500 women groups tell FG

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/drop-charges-against-rhoda-jatau-500-women-groups-tell-fg/
In all of this, CAN is missing.

This is why I despise CAN so much, all they do is collect tithe and lobby government. When it comes to fighting for their members, they look the other way.

What a bunch of selfish assholes.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by tesppidd: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2023
CAN Bauchi chapter especially,,, what are they doing about this?

Is it only to collect tithe and offerings and do crusades and programmes that is their work??

Which kain county be this abeg?
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Mikeangelo0433: 11:29am On Dec 06, 2023
God1000:
This is completely unacceptable.

What kind of country do we live in, this innocent woman is suffering in prison while the barbarians and monsters that killed Ms Deborah have not been brought to book.

I am very angry right now

I don't know why the Bauchi state government and the federal government of Nigeria are just keeping mute on this ugly issue.
As a collective entity we will never voice out against this oppression but if nah one celebrity matter now we go carry am for head.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Harnny(m): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2023
This is madness of the highest order... the actions of some people makes it difficult to argue for Islam. I mean what fuckery is this?
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Teymanhenry(f): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2023
God1000:

What kind of country do we live in, this innocent woman is suffering in prison while the barbarians and monsters that killed Ms Deborah have not been brought to book.

I don't know why the Bauchi state government and the federal government of Nigeria are just keeping mute on this ugly issue.

Christians are weak. If she was a Muslim in is condemned in the prison by Christians, do you think hell wouldn't break loose?
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by TariDisemi300: 11:54am On Dec 06, 2023
Naija na funny place. No freedom of expression.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by toxtimmy: 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
You think say Nigeria belongs to you... The north and the southern politicians that sold their soul to the north are the ones that Nigeria belongs to... You are just an illegal immigrant in Nigeria... In short you don't exist as far as they north is concerned.

God1000:

Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2023
All these Billionaire Churches will do like say, they are different branch of Christianity now...
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by ColonelMichael: 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2023
WorldRichest:

Muslim - Muslim ticket go kill your family.

She has been in Prison since last year when your fake Pastor Professor Yemi Judas Osinbajo was VP. So you should take your case to your fake Pastor former VP.

Meanwhile, circulating such videos brings anger and incites the other religion followers, so it is not good to circulate such videos.

However, the people that put her in prison deserves to be publicly hanged according to Shariah Law.

But prophet mohammed na pig na
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Idaytesj29(m): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
The reason why the condemnation is not cost it's injustice and infringement of her human rights to lock her up over no issue. All the shout it's cos she is a Christian and those afflicting her are muslim people. It's a religious support. If it's muslim that is facing this injustice, these people won't say nothing, the person is muslim and not their own, so can die in prison.

If i lie, the support that Israel gets against the palestinians is not cos she is right, most christians know Israel is killing innocents, displaces people and oppresses them, but they feel it's the country of Jesus christ, so whatever they do over there, is god's doing and they should be able to get away worth it.

Our mentality needs to change. We need to support justice and condemn what's is wrong not cos it support our biases but cos it justice and protected human rights

Free Rhoda now!
Stop injustice
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Gandrova: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
Racoon:
Leah Shariabu was kidnapped and persecuted for her faith. The bastards who killed the Deborah Samuel have long been freed by the same government. They were even defended by fellow fanatic lawyers.

Stop writing what you are not sure of.
They are still in correctional facility.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by seunjungle1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
This is part of what God sent Egbon Sowore to come and do in life...e sabi fight this kind fight tire...
If na sowore dey handle this case, by now authority would have released the said woman.
Though, I noticed that Sowore don't normally put head in this kind of matter that concerns core north states. He might be trying to hide his face because of his political carrier.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Ogisbaba: 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2023
Equality of living is not been entrenched in my Country , then the acronym of being third World !!!!
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by HeroicMeastro: 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2023
Racoon:
Nigerian Woman, Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Bauchi Prison After 18 Months For Sharing Video Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/28/nigerian-woman-rhoda-jatau-languishes-bauchi-prison-after-18-months-sharing-video

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/drop-charges-against-rhoda-jatau-500-women-groups-tell-fg/
Serves her right...
Smelly piece of sh*t!
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2023
Racoon:
So much injustice in the world especially in Nigeria here. One of the ill of the muslim muslim ticket. A muslim will rarely be arrested for any incitement of violence.

Gandollar and Kano Islamic cleric said "the muslim muslim ticket shows the superiority of Islam" but today he is the APC chairman. Ahmed Gumi said Wike - an infidel can't be governor of Abuja because "Christians can never be trusted to protect Muslims.".

A fanatic Islamic terrorist expelled from the nation of India visited Nigerian Air Force base in Abuja even snapping pictures with airmen and tagging it "Muslim Air Force" No arrest or any condemnation have been issued by any Nigerian government official or agencies.

But Nigeria christain soldiers who were speakers in their faith - based conference were arrested and court mashalled. What really is wrong with this nation with this Selective justice mentality? What a country!

Imagine this injustice occurred a long time ago but have been under reported. What have the christain proponents of the muslim muslim ticket like Simon Lalong, Femi Fani-Kayode, done to save a sister? Absolutely none. When it is said adherents of this cult are terrorists, they will be calling us names.

How will the heart of an average person not be hardened when the fanatic killer terrorist always is always shielded to escapes justice while the victim continued to be oppressed and threatened by the collaborating terrorists I'm government.
Yorubas are slaves to northern Muslims, even the yoruba president can do anything because if he tries shit they remove him immediately
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Beuberry(f): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
AntiChristian:

Actually, I don't believe in killing people without the judges giving judgement! I don't believe in Lynching people anywhere in Nigeria!

Deborah should have been arrested, arraigned and punished if found guilty!

She did share sensitive posts. And that can turn the state upside down!

You guys should learn from the verses below!

Prophet Issa said it in the Bible that by your fruits you ll be known.
Matthew 7:16-20. This part clearly explained the kind of person you AntiChristian is. For you to use your username clearly depicts you aren't of Allah.
Here is a man of your faith that caused religious, ethnic & political crisis with his hate speech but he hasn't been touched. It showed the level of hypocrisy among you midst. And you too on this site has said many hate speech against Christianity and Christians. Maybe you think you are catching cruise but God knows how to pass judgements.
.https://www.thecable.ng/gumi-to-tinubu-remove-wike-as-fct-minister-or-we-wont-be-on-same-page/amp
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by ogbonti: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2023
EnglishUsa:
Lugard and your ashawo, It shall never be well with you. Your soul will never rest in peace, I wish I can see your children or grandchildren.

Oga, abeg leave Lugard and his ashawo alone and talk about the cowardice of your lazy youths of 2023 - stop blaming people who died more than 100 years ago (1923) for Nigeria's problem (2023) since Lugard joined Nigeria North and South together in 1914 other countries don separate and Nigeria can not? ----- South Sudan separated recently from Sudan, Czech and Slovak Republics from Czechoslovakia, India separated from Pakistan, even Southern Cameroons separated from the current Nigeria in 1959 and many more

abeg, leave matter na laziness dey worry us and we seem to like the evil that comes with being United Nigeria than the peace and progress of leaving the evil marriage of inconvenience that Nigeria has become - Stockholm syndrome dey worry us big time
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Danisaint112(m): 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

You won't see terrorists and their sympathisers here shouting I stand with Hamas.

Christians are the most gullible and weak people in Nigeria, infact ATR are more active and vocal. The only time you see God of men in Nigeria is during tithes and offerings.

They killed your people and still imprisoned some,yet nothing is done about it.

The Turkey treatment of christians is near in Nigeria.

Na dem Sabi. Even the foolish God1000 is against it yet supporting HAMAS and Palestinians that are known for such evil vices.

Any day the mad say na Islamization dem wan do, it only will start and end in the North or probably SW.

I trust my South East people we will rather than headslam. SE and SS will resist them to the last. Modafuckers. 😐
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by DOM7: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
And those that instigate the killing and the killers are walking freely among us, what a wicked world.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Iluvmycontr3: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
God1000:

I am even more infuriated right now🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Indeed there was a country 🤦‍♂️
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Oneday82: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2023
Warmaterial:
Why many dey live 9ja no be because of money.

The other day na how police go arrest innocent boy, dumb am for prison for yrs just because he share first name with who dem fine come.

Dey trending one now na how Nigerian army wipe out entire village say na mistake.

If say Nigerians get the kind mind wey I get, na to match go to every Nigerian politician house and finish dem gabadaya, na only then new Nigeria go begin.

Na Man you be....

This country is sitting on a keg on gunpowder.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by sageb: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2023
Racoon:

Sad 😔
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Danjikanbauchi: 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
Never pray to stay in a society where Muslims are the majority. The evil you will see is better imagine.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by finallybusy: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
Why people languish for doing the right thing in African countries will always remain a mystery. It’s the same in this trash heap, I reported trolls and got banned for the effort. This forum is not ready to excel any time soon.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by Faposky95: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2023
Then some will come here to talk about...lubbishes
She should be upheld by every woman group, every Christian revival....and so on.
Her name should be used to decry female oppression we talk about and for once, the Church movement should take up this fight as one again the devil in disguise in Nigeria.... Oppression.

I can have rest knowing that your husband and kids are out there suffering,,,, waiting you come back home.
Godspeed
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by DaTruths: 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2023
God1000:

Thinking that something good will come out from the islamic Zoo shows that even if they give someone like you expo in an exam hall, you would still be too dumb to copy it.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by dozymars(m): 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2023
This is injustice, CAN should do something about this.
Re: Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing by 802oluwaseyi: 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2023
See Wickedness abeg! See Wickedness abeg! ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days / You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.