Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Be Vigilant – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Followers Ahead Dec 15 Supreme Court Judgement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Vigilant – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Followers Ahead Dec 15 Supreme Court Judgement (160 Views)

‘Be Vigilant’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Followers Ahead Dec 15 Supreme Court Judgement / Court Hears Suit Against Lagos Okada Ban Dec 15 / Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Vigilant – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Followers Ahead Dec 15 Supreme Court Judgement by BrownEnvelop(m): 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB has urged his supporters to be focused ahead of the December 15 Supreme Court judgment regarding his incarceration.

He asked them to be vigilant against any plot by those he referred to as ‘fifth columnists’ to “rock the boat” before the judgment.

According to his Special Counsel, Aloy Ejimakor, Kanu passed the message across to his followers during a meeting with his legal team at the Abuja facility of the Department of State Services, DSS, on Tuesday.

Recall that in June 2021, Kanu was rearrested in Kenya and subjected to extraordinary rendition.

Upon his return to Nigeria, the Federal Government had arraigned Kanu on a four-count pre-rendition charge.

The former Attorney-General of Nigeria, Abubakar Malami, withdrew all but one of the four counts in the charge and replaced them with 14-count charge, bordering on terrorism and membership of a proscribed organization.

In the course of time, the Federal High Court, pursuant to applications made, reduced the charges to seven-counts, which were later quashed by the Court of Appeal.

Despite being discharged and acquitted, the Nigerian Government has refused to set Kanu free.

In a post on his X handle on Tuesday, Ejimakor wrote, “UPDATE: I just exited today’s visitation with Onyendu #MNK in the company of my colleague, Barr Mandela.

“He directed that, as we count down to Dec 15, the loyal & faithful should be vigilant to any plot by the Fifth Columnists to ‘rock the boat’ & pin the blame on our people.”

SOURCE
https://nigerianstreet.com/2023/12/05/be-vigilant-nnamdi-kanu-tells-followers-ahead-dec-15-supreme-court-judgement/

Re: Be Vigilant – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Followers Ahead Dec 15 Supreme Court Judgement by Chibuzoripob: 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2023
grin Tmb78,Raskimonojendor, ipobarecriminals, dodada, Onionbandit, Obaofaba, iammo, dem wan free Kanu.
Re: Be Vigilant – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Followers Ahead Dec 15 Supreme Court Judgement by Chibuzoripob: 11:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
grin hide this post from leodeking. He's EVIL
Re: Be Vigilant – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Followers Ahead Dec 15 Supreme Court Judgement by LeoDeKing: 12:08am On Dec 06, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
grin hide this post from leodeking. He's EVIL
I don see am.

But the earliest that albino hunchback will stop eating watery beans is 2058, so ipob should exercise patience. angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Vigilant – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Followers Ahead Dec 15 Supreme Court Judgement by Tmb78(m): 12:17am On Dec 06, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
grin Tmb78,Raskimonojendor, ipobarecriminals, dodada, Onionbandit, Obaofaba, iammo, dem wan free Kanu.
I don't have problems with them releasing KANU
Even though the man hates me and my tribe

He told igbos not to attend Yoruba churches but I and many yorubas were staunch members of TREM, Bishop Okonkwo's church.
That not withstanding😁

I just hope that people killing their fellow igbos will stop the killings and normalcy returns to the region

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Be Vigilant – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Followers Ahead Dec 15 Supreme Court Judgement by gidgiddy: 12:35am On Dec 06, 2023
The case against Kanu against Nnamdi Kanu at the Supreme court is total nonsense

Why did three court appeal judges unanimously discharge and quash all charges against Kanu? You cant build something on nothing

You cannot go to another country, kidnap a man, break the Nigerian extradition act, and expect the Nigerian courts to clap for you because you illegally bringing a man to Nigeria to stand trial

Nnamdi Kanu will be released on 15th December and the Igbo nation will rejoice this to the shame of the unity beggars and the fraudulent 'one Nigerianist'

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Set To Commence Operations As First Crude Shipment Arrives / CAF 2023 Awards: Atiku, Obi, Saraki Hail Osimhen, Oshoala, Chiamaka / Nigeria At The Verge Of Breaking If Tinubu Is Not Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.