Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

A Northerner Tries To Blame The Kaduna Killings On An Igbo Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Northerner Tries To Blame The Kaduna Killings On An Igbo Man (3086 Views)

Bode George: PDP Will Be In The Thrash If A Northerner Gets 2027 Ticket / Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Northerner Tries To Blame The Kaduna Killings On An Igbo Man by CandidAdmin(m): 8:06am On Dec 06, 2023
crossfm:
Just imagine.

This is how Nigeria operates. They bring in tribe, religion and ethnicity in everything.

What has being Igbo or Yoruba got to do with the carelessness of Nigerian army.

All of a sudden it's no longer Nigeria army again, but Igbo or Yoruba army.

Instead of holding the people who made the mistake responsibility,they are playing tribal cards.

I said it yesterday that Nigerian youths are the most gullible youths on earth,now they are proving me right.

I wish I could give you a billion likes

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Tries To Blame The Kaduna Killings On An Igbo Man by goodnessme1(f): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2023
Nwamazi8:
Yorogba man dey kill Aboki but na Omo Ibo dey collect blame

Classic animal farm behavior
Don't be surprise the so called Hausa man is a yoruba man pretending to be Hausa.

That's how yoruba rows.

They're always the people trying to make everyone to hate Igbos.

They were the ones that tagged 1966 coup as Igbo coup,sold it to Northerners.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Northerner Tries To Blame The Kaduna Killings On An Igbo Man by Goodnewsforlife: 8:15am On Dec 06, 2023
Nwamazi8:
He blamed Major Gen Valentine Okoro for the disaster in Kaduna blaming him as the GOC who instigated an ethnic genocide on Northerners

Turns out the GOC of Kaduna 1 div is a YORUBA MAN by name of Bamidele Alabi.

So Igbos and other well meaning Nigerians were quick in debunking the lies and propaganda of that Aboki idiot, his deranged blood-thirsty brothers in the North would have started killing Igbos (again history is dangerously playing out again). When Igbos talk they will say it's "victim card", but these bastards know what they are doing but thank God we're in a social media age where information can be quickly googled and vicious lies debunked...unfortunately our fathers didn't have that grace of digital media to fight back.

https:///Im_Buhari_Jnr/status/1731675337254113605?s=20
so u feel it’s right to call people bastards?
Re: A Northerner Tries To Blame The Kaduna Killings On An Igbo Man by Antivirus92(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2023
Pristine664:

You are blinded by hate and prejudice.
truth is bitter

2 Likes

Re: A Northerner Tries To Blame The Kaduna Killings On An Igbo Man by PedoBear: 8:21am On Dec 06, 2023
Everybody go collect one one

Yesterday it was Owo killings

Today na Kaduna

Tomorrow go be Lagos

4 Likes

Re: A Northerner Tries To Blame The Kaduna Killings On An Igbo Man by goodnessme1(f): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2023
WorldRichest:

Since it's obvious that nobody wants you Igbos, why don't you go back to your cursed land? You are saying you want to leave Nigeria, yet you are all over the country doing your illegal businesses of fake drugs, baby factory and hard drugs distribution. Go back to your cursed land
Chase Igbos out of your cursed land nah.

3 Likes

Re: A Northerner Tries To Blame The Kaduna Killings On An Igbo Man by Pristine664: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2023
PedoBear:
Everybody go collect one one

Yesterday it was Owo killings

Today na Kaduna

Tomorrow go be Lagos

Nothing of such will happen in Lagos.

You can mention Enugu where it has been happening on weekly basis though underreported.

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Tries To Blame The Kaduna Killings On An Igbo Man by ednut1(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2023
Are we not heading to a Rwanda like Genocide like this

2 Likes

Re: A Northerner Tries To Blame The Kaduna Killings On An Igbo Man by mdimefields: 9:01am On Dec 06, 2023
BitterTruth0001:

If you check well , you’ll find some yoruba Muslims agreeing with him on the tweet .

Modified :

I said it . This one even tagged Arewa Twitter. cheesy . He should’ve also tagged Usman Dan Fodio from the grave
When will Igbo leaders wake up to the fact of Yoruba hate on Igbos and make a move to secede from the country>
This people with their vile hate on Igbos are ready to generate another genocide on ndi Igbo just to satisfy their blood lust of ndi Igbo.
In ten years time this story will be spinned that an Igbo GOC was responsible for the bombing of innocent civilians in Kaduna, just as the first coup was branded an Igbo coup today. Ndi Igbo should wake up to this threat and call a spade a spade. We should not be in the same country with these haters.

5 Likes

Re: A Northerner Tries To Blame The Kaduna Killings On An Igbo Man by goodnessme1(f): 9:13am On Dec 06, 2023
mdimefields:

When will Igbo leaders wake up to the fact of Yoruba hate on Igbos and make a move to secede from the country>
This people with their vile hate on Igbos are ready to generate another genocide on ndi Igbo just to satisfy their blood lust of ndi Igbo.
In ten years time this story will be spinned that an Igbo GOC was responsible for the bombing of innocent civilians in Kaduna, just as the first coup was branded an Igbo coup today. Ndi Igbo should wake up to this threat and call a spade a spade. We should not be in the same country with these haters.
I concur

1 Like

Re: A Northerner Tries To Blame The Kaduna Killings On An Igbo Man by SSFeedsNigeria: 9:33am On Dec 06, 2023
Nwamazi8:
He blamed Major Gen Valentine Okoro for the disaster in Kaduna blaming him as the GOC who instigated an ethnic genocide on Northerners

Turns out the GOC of Kaduna 1 div is a YORUBA MAN by name of Bamidele Alabi.

So Igbos and other well meaning Nigerians were quick in debunking the lies and propaganda of that Aboki idiot, his deranged blood-thirsty brothers in the North would have started killing Igbos (again history is dangerously playing out again). When Igbos talk they will say it's "victim card", but these bastards know what they are doing but thank God we're in a social media age where information can be quickly googled and vicious lies debunked...unfortunately our fathers didn't have that grace of digital media to fight back.

https:///Im_Buhari_Jnr/status/1731675337254113605?s=20

What makes it worse is that both Tinubu, the chief of army staff and the GOC commander are all Yorubas! In other words, it is Yorubas that did this 100%.

Take a moment and imagine it was an Igbo president, Igbo chief of army staff and Igbo GOC that committed this tragedy on them. By now, the United Nations would be intervening.

I don’t know why their mentality is so messed up against Igbos. Is it because Igbos are Christians? Or because they see Igbos as the group that stopped their conquest ambitions on the rest of Nigeria, so they now hate them with passion?

2 Likes

Re: A Northerner Tries To Blame The Kaduna Killings On An Igbo Man by Dafresh: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2023
Pristine664:

Lol the pogrom you are expecting between Yorubas and Northerners will never come.

If anything, Igbos living in those regions will end up being the sacrificial lambs in such circumstances.
It will come Sooner or later, you better prepare. Oji ofor ga ana

2 Likes

Re: A Northerner Tries To Blame The Kaduna Killings On An Igbo Man by Dafresh: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2023
WorldRichest:

Since it's obvious that nobody wants you Igbos, why don't you go back to your cursed land? You are saying you want to leave Nigeria, yet you are all over the country doing your illegal businesses of fake drugs, baby factory and hard drugs distribution. Go back to your cursed land
Educated illiterate, to you if you want a new country you leave your old country are you the one that made that law.

2 Likes

Re: A Northerner Tries To Blame The Kaduna Killings On An Igbo Man by drlateef: 10:03am On Dec 06, 2023
TheEndless:

Islam. That curse that has otherwise turned a subset of the great yoruba people into yoruba Mozulem pigoids! 🐷

You need mental health check. Nkpurum mirin has destroyed your brain.
Re: A Northerner Tries To Blame The Kaduna Killings On An Igbo Man by TheEndless: 11:02am On Dec 06, 2023
drlateef:

You need mental health check. Nkpurum mirin has destroyed your brain.
I dey come. Make i first pick my brain cells wey i don slam everywhere inside masalashi 🙄

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Northerner Tries To Blame The Kaduna Killings On An Igbo Man by ablejesus26(m): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2023
By now resignation later suppose don full everywhere if to se na Country wey get sense We dey.

What a CornTree.
Re: A Northerner Tries To Blame The Kaduna Killings On An Igbo Man by Samesame247: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

What makes it worse is that both Tinubu, the chief of army staff and the GOC commander are all Yorubas! In other words, it is Yorubas that did this 100%.

Take a moment and imagine it was an Igbo president, Igbo chief of army staff and Igbo GOC that committed this tragedy on them. By now, the United Nations would be intervening.

I don’t know why their mentality is so messed up against Igbos. Is it because Igbos are Christians? Or because they see Igbos as the group that stopped their conquest ambitions on the rest of Nigeria, so they now hate them with passion?

Bros, pls don't be too hard on yourself. The truth is that the hatred of the Igbos is the glue binding Nigeria and Tinubu and his cohorts are using that to divert attention that yoruba Muslim army murdered northern Muslims celebrating what sef?

This fraudulent govt has nothing positive to offer Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: A Northerner Tries To Blame The Kaduna Killings On An Igbo Man by wingmanIII: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2023
DSS should arrest that Twitter handle " Yoruba demon" ASAP!
Re: A Northerner Tries To Blame The Kaduna Killings On An Igbo Man by OfoIgbo: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nwamazi8:
The GOC Commanding the Div 1, Kaduna is a yoruba man

So both the GOC of the Kaduna division and the Chief of army staff are both Yorubas.

I won't be surprised if this was a grand plan by the Yoruba clan, to kill off northerners, bearing in mind the C-In-C is Yoruba, the COAS is Yoruba and the Divisional commander is Yoruba also
They will be looking to the corrupt CJN of Nigeria who is also Yoruba, to help ensure no legal harm comes to any of them. Meanwhile, they have dispatched their social media ethnic vultures to try and frame innocent Igbos. That is their way.

The Hausas and Fulanis had better know this fact. The cowards are doing what they are known for. Framing innocent people
Re: A Northerner Tries To Blame The Kaduna Killings On An Igbo Man by goodnessme1(f): 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2023
OfoIgbo:

So both the GOC of the Kaduna division and the Chief of army staff are both Yorubas.

I won't be surprised if this was a grand plan by the Yoruba clan, to kill off northerners, bearing in mind the C-In-C is Yoruba, the COAS is Yoruba and the Divisional commander is Yoruba also
They will be looking to the corrupt CJN of Nigeria who is also Yoruba, to help ensure no legal harm comes to any of them. Meanwhile, they have dispatched their social media ethnic vultures to try and frame innocent Igbos. That is their way.

The Hausas and Fulanis had better know this fact. The cowards are doing what they are known for. Framing innocent people
Northerners need to rise against yorubas trying to wipe them out.
Re: A Northerner Tries To Blame The Kaduna Killings On An Igbo Man by Kevineleven(m): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2023
They have been trying to turn tribes against each other since this year began and even tried to start a religious war but people are getting wiser every, one day they will see the enemies for who they are.
Re: A Northerner Tries To Blame The Kaduna Killings On An Igbo Man by bdon123(m): 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2023
Racoon:
This is why this country have been a nightmare to itself. Unbridled ethno-religious hate filled induced violence in the name of politics.
I swear we not meant to be 1 country.
Re: A Northerner Tries To Blame The Kaduna Killings On An Igbo Man by bdon123(m): 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2023
crossfm:
Just imagine.

This is how Nigeria operates. They bring in tribe, religion and ethnicity in everything.

What has being Igbo or Yoruba got to do with the carelessness of Nigerian army.

All of a sudden it's no longer Nigeria army again, but Igbo or Yoruba army.

Instead of holding the people who made the mistake responsibility,they are playing tribal cards.

I said it yesterday that Nigerian youths are the most gullible youths on earth,now they are proving me right.
My points exactly.Nigerian youths as so gullible n deserve who ever they get as leaders.How can a sane person try to relate a bombing 💣 to particular tribe instead of blaming d army itself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

India Worried Over Number Of Nigerians In Jail, Mostly For Drug Offences. / Ohaneze Solidly Behing Ibb - Obinna Uzoh / Let's Be Honest , The Un Bombing In Abuja Was Carried Out By The Americans !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.