Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,166 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Innoson Group Now Has Seven Industries - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Group Now Has Seven Industries (25401 Views)

What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group / Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Group Now Has Seven Industries by soccerlite: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
herich:

Every tribe can be enterprising but not all are adventurous.
You can find an Igbo man where you can't find a Yoruba.
There are many other tribes doing business and fed government works in Igbo land.
Come to Aba, you'll find thousands of Yorubas that into fashion designing and into building constructions in other part east. Hausa fulanis are en mass.
Most of you guys often make your conclusions towards east from your enclaves.

I spent time in ihiala
Re: Innoson Group Now Has Seven Industries by Daveconsult007: 12:51am On Dec 14, 2023
JASONjnr:
So that, in the future you will start a war and begin to destroy his companies to have him run down?

Dangote had no options but yo situate his refinery at Lagos because, Lagos has oil. Why didn't he bring it to the South?

Lagos has oil?
Please how much was the 13% derivation to Lagos State in 2022

Dangote isn't sourcing oil from anywhere in southwest
Re: Innoson Group Now Has Seven Industries by Daveconsult007: 12:53am On Dec 14, 2023
silvoclaira:
No federal character in this operations.

Dangote built refinery in LAGOS

Remember Me the monopoly dangote enjoys.

Does dangote has factory in the East?
Re: Innoson Group Now Has Seven Industries by Daveconsult007: 1:06am On Dec 14, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Nigeria to the world!

Strangely there's no single federal presence in Nnewi.

No railway
No gas pipeline
No free trade zone

Atimes I feel ashamed when I try to preach One Nigeria to my Igbo friend.

There's FG gas network in Lagos/ogun which mostly Indians ,Lebanese and Chinese enjoy meanwhile local manufacturers in Aba, Enugu Nnewi and onitsha has none.

If Nigeria was serious, there ought to be a functional port of final destination in Onitsha, dry ports in aba /Enugu connected by rail to any of the eastern ports.

If FG can build dry port(inland port) in Kano,oyo and kaduna then why exclude the eastern guys.

I feel ashamed about these things....if Igbos get treated like this how much me from a smaller ethnic group
Re: Innoson Group Now Has Seven Industries by Daveconsult007: 1:21am On Dec 14, 2023
IamAtikulate:
Tribalism.

No federal character. Seven industries yet he doesn't even have one in South West.

And they expect Yorubas to appoint an Igbo man into the presidency.

God bless South West, the richest and most industrialised region in the whole Africa.

Me: 😂😂😂

This your analogy get K-leg o.

You know why?

Igbo has more investment in southwest than southwest has in their region...so what's up

Secondly yoruba don't like investing in another's people area.

There's no yoruba billionaire who didn't get rich form south south oil and gas but your people don't invest in our cities.
Not in factories ,real estate, hospitality...nothing.
Alakija ,Otedola and Co...they come , drill oil and leave.

Come to Calabar you'll see many ibos creating different kinds of job for locals.

In 2021 I tried so hard to convince some yoruba friends into investing in real estate in uyo and Calabar.....these are people who worked and earned in oil industry yet them no agree...
Re: Innoson Group Now Has Seven Industries by Cromagnon: 2:50am On Dec 17, 2023
goodnessme1:
shift you no get sense
You wen no fit answer simple question
Who you think ppl go think say dense between us
Re: Innoson Group Now Has Seven Industries by Cromagnon: 2:52am On Dec 17, 2023
goodnessme1:
Who cares if my people are idi!!ots?
you will learn on election day in 2027. slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Over 0.5 Goals Punters Calling / Beautiful Photos Of Nana Otedola / Why You Should Join A Cooperative Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.