Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance (295 Views)

Video: Heartland Vs Dakkada FC: It Was A Horrible Day For Nigerian Football / Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) / See The Punishment Given To Heartland Of Owerri After Referee Was Beaten To Coma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by guobe: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2023
My darling club Bendel insurance is in Owerri to take on the Naze millionaires Heartland fc in continuation of the Nigerian Premier league.
The Benin boys are currently in top form after defeating Lobi stars last weekend and are set to snatch an away victory against Heartland coached by Kennedy Boboye.
Heartland are yet to win any match this season and are bottom of the group and will be going for a victory in order to escape relegation.
For the bettors it will be advisable to go for an x2 though I will be rooting for an insurance fc victory.
Wishing my darling club Bendel insurance fc the best of luck.Adaa Bendel.
Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by Verbtips(m): 9:47am On Dec 06, 2023
guobe:
My darling club Bendel insurance is in Owerri to take on the Naze millionaires Heartland fc in continuation of the Nigerian Premier league.
The Benin boys are currently in top form after defeating Lobi stars last weekend and are set to snatch an away victory against Heartland coached by Kennedy Boboye.
Heartland are yet to win any match this season and are bottom of the group and will be going for a victory in order to escape relegation.
For the bettors it will be advisable to go for an x2 though I will be rooting for an insurance fc victory.
boss done with it

1 Like

Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by guobe: 11:25am On Dec 06, 2023
Verbtips:
boss done with it
Okay
Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by guobe: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
Ft Heartland 1 Bendel insurance 0

1 Like

Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by Verbtips(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2023
guobe:
Ft Heartland 1 Bendel insurance 0
boss what am saying is that to check the strenght is it the two teams involve from day one or all league match played from day one
Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by Verbtips(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
guobe:
AND IS IT CALCULATED HOME AND AWAY DIFFERENT OR COMBINED
Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by guobe: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2023
Verbtips:
boss what am saying is that to check the strenght is it the two teams involve from day one or all league match played from day one
You need to know the strength of the teams that are playing in order to determine the likely outcome.
Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by Verbtips(m): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2023
guobe:

You need to know the strength of the teams that are playing in order to determine the likely outcome.
i understand boss but my question is the stat used is it the two teams matches from day one or all the league matches from day one
and does it differ from home and away?
Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by guobe: 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
Verbtips:
i understand boss but my question is the stat used is it the two teams matches from day one or all the league matches from day one
and does it differ from home and away?
It is from previous matches played you determine the strength. Check the way I forecasted that draw today.go through the logic.you are still not getting it.home power is different from away power its so.ple na.I thought we have passed this stage
Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by Verbtips(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2023
guobe:

It is from previous matches played you determine the strength. Check the way I forecasted that draw today.go through the logic.you are still not getting it.home power is different from away power its so.ple na.I thought we have passed this stage
ok boss,i know home power is diffrent from away power
but what i just want to confirm to aviod error is
to calculate the strenght i will find a match which the away team has played away and home team has played home that what i just want to confirm
Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by guobe: 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
Verbtips:
ok boss,i know home power is diffrent from away power
but what i just want to confirm to aviod error is
to calculate the strenght i will find a match which the away team has played away and home team has played home that what i just want to confirm
Go through how I calculated partizan to draw and understand
Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by Verbtips(m): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
Got it boss
Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by guobe: 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2023
Verbtips:
Got it boss
It's just logic. Once we play each other and draw that means we have equal strength so if I should play a team and draw with it so you should be able to draw with that team when you meet too.quite simple.
Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by Verbtips(m): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
guobe:

It's just logic. Once we play each other and draw that means we have equal strength so if I should play a team and draw with it so you should be able to draw with that team when you meet too.quite simple.
boss does that works only for draw? Or i can use it in other markets?
Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by guobe: 3:13am On Dec 08, 2023
Verbtips:
boss does that works only for draw? Or i can use it in other markets?
Can be used for straight wins too.if two team draws,a strenght of 50 50 has been determined
If they beat another team they meet then another strength of 60 40 has been established
Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by Verbtips(m): 6:09am On Dec 08, 2023
guobe:

Can be used for straight wins too.if two team draws,a strenght of 50 50 has been determined
If they beat another team they meet then another strength of 60 40 has been established
boss the strength is good i use it to analyse celta vigo vs cadif
it gave me draw

1 Like

Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by guobe: 6:59am On Dec 08, 2023
Verbtips:
boss the strength is good i use it to analyse celta vigo vs cadif
it gave me draw
Nice one
Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by youngreezy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
guobe:

this pattern is nice, but calculating the strength,is it that I'll start from their first match this season?and is it by how many matches each of them have won?how do you calculate strength!

1 Like

Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by guobe: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
youngreezy:
this pattern is nice, but calculating the strength,is it that I'll start from their first match this season?and is it by how many matches each of them have won?how do you calculate strength!
It's just logic.All teams have started playing matches and they will meet same teams in the course of these matches so if Chelsea is at home and draws with manutd and Liverpool is at home and draws with manutd then logically, Chelsea and Liverpool at home have equal strength because they both drew with manutd at home.you have therefore established a strength there.
Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by youngreezy(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
guobe:

It's just logic.All teams have started playing matches and they will meet same teams in the course of these matches so if Chelsea is at home and draws with manutd and Liverpool is at home and draws with manutd then logically, Chelsea and Liverpool at home have equal strength because they both drew with manutd at home.you have therefore established a strength there.
so that means any team that can beat man utd at home,have more home strength than Chelsea and Liverpool and can beat them or at least draw them?

1 Like

Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by guobe: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
youngreezy:
so that means any team that can beat man utd at home,have more home strength than Chelsea and Liverpool and can beat them or at least draw them?
exactly logically
Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by youngreezy(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2023
guobe:
exactly logically
arsenal won man city,Aston villa won man city too that means dey have equal strength....and they're playing each other next so it's safe to say a draw or goal goal would be the best option right?

1 Like

Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by guobe: 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2023
youngreezy:
arsenal won man city,Aston villa won man city too that means dey have equal strength....and they're playing each other next so it's safe to say a draw or goal goal would be the best option right?
If you carefully go through the matches played,you will see that Chelsea ar home drew with Arsenal and also drew with mancity at home,then Aston villa defeated mnmancity and logically this week Aston villa should defeat Arsenal all things being equal.You know football is not mathematics and anything can happen on that day but it will be safe to go for 1x
Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by youngreezy(m): 12:20am On Dec 09, 2023
guobe:

If you carefully go through the matches played,you will see that Chelsea ar home drew with Arsenal and also drew with mancity at home,then Aston villa defeated mnmancity and logically this week Aston villa should defeat Arsenal all things being equal.You know football is not mathematics and anything can happen on that day but it will be safe to go for 1x
wen I taught I was beginning to understand it damn!!!and Aston villa defeated Chelsea at Chelsea home first leg,is that the logic you're using to predict this match?
Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by guobe: 12:28am On Dec 09, 2023
youngreezy:
wen I taught I was beginning to understand it damn!!!and Aston villa defeated Chelsea at Chelsea home first leg,is that the logic you're using to predict this match?
Go through it deeply you will understand. From the logic,Arsenal and Mancity have equal strength haven drawn away to Chelsea. ASTONVILLA DEFEATED MANCITY THEREFORE IT IS THE TURN OF ASTONVILLA TO DEFEAT ARSENAL ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL
Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by Verbtips(m): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2023
guobe:

Go through it deeply you will understand. From the logic,Arsenal and Mancity have equal strength haven drawn away to Chelsea. ASTONVILLA DEFEATED MANCITY THEREFORE IT IS THE TURN OF ASTONVILLA TO DEFEAT ARSENAL ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL
boss it think that if the gap of the relationship if far won't it affect the outcome?

1 Like

Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by guobe: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2023
Verbtips:
boss it think that if the gap of the relationship if far won't it affect the outcome?
It will result either in a home win or away win
Re: Heartland Vs Bendel Insurance by Verbtips(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2023
guobe:

It will result either in a home win or away win
how do we go with a team that has no relationship

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Cash Rewards / Heart Brok£n Moment Nigerians Celebrates And Jubilate As Nigeria Qualify / NFF Appoints Eguavoen As Super Eagles Interim Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.