Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Can I Arrest A Furniture That Refuses To Do My Work? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can I Arrest A Furniture That Refuses To Do My Work? (301 Views)

Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos / LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief / A Furniture Maker Lured And Killed In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Arrest A Furniture That Refuses To Do My Work? by Fryx: 9:55am On Dec 06, 2023
I told him I am traveling today, he refuse to complete the work. Refuses to pick my call and he did not open the shop today.

My plan was to burgle the store and destroy his valuables. But then, I think again.

What if I report him to the police. Ask them to beat him up and refuse to release him until he paid the money. Then they can keep the money. But above all, beat him up for stressing me.

Is it a case that the police can handle?
Re: Can I Arrest A Furniture That Refuses To Do My Work? by Zhunnurayn(m): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2023
Two wrongs don't make a right, he can be the one to use the police on you if you attack and burgle his shop.

Follow the due law process, you can't just tell the police to beat him up, but report and they will follow the appropriate process.
That alone is enough to deal with him.
You too narrowed the story angry
Re: Can I Arrest A Furniture That Refuses To Do My Work? by Ogilinsaka: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
I didn't know furnitures could be arrested

Wonderful

We learn everyday
Re: Can I Arrest A Furniture That Refuses To Do My Work? by UptownVibes(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
Ogilinsaka:
I didn't know furnitures could be arrested

Wonderful

We learn everyday
grin He probably wanted to say furniture maker. Police will just collect your money. But you can make report anyways. Let them invite him
Re: Can I Arrest A Furniture That Refuses To Do My Work? by Lance008(m): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2023
Bro collect ur money or u exercise patience
No need of u oppressing him because you are richer
Re: Can I Arrest A Furniture That Refuses To Do My Work? by Houseontherock1: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
Fryx:
I told him I am traveling today, he refuse to complete the work. Refuses to pick my call and he did not open the shop today.

My plan was to burgle the store and destroy his valuables. But then, I think again.

What if I report him to the police. Ask them to beat him up and refuse to release him until he paid the money. Then they can keep the money. But above all, beat him up for stressing me.

Thank your stars you didn't do this- you would have been in deep shit by now! Breaking into his workshop in his absence is a criminal offense undecided
Re: Can I Arrest A Furniture That Refuses To Do My Work? by Chibuzoripob: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2023
sad patience biko.Just postpone ur travel
.Once he didn't see u for 2 day, the idiot will open his makeshift shop.Then go meet him there.Avoid anything fight. U can takeaway his work tools
Re: Can I Arrest A Furniture That Refuses To Do My Work? by talk2hb1(m): 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
Fryx:

Some furnitures can be funny sometimes, they lack vision and cannot be trusted.
You can burn the furniture if itโ€™s yours, or give it out for cooking.
Use your head next time you want a furniture ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

(1) (Reply)

How Police Officers In Ikorodu Arrest Innocent Youths, Impose N30,000 Bail / Police Rescue Two Children Abducted By Woman Who Posed As Corps Member In Ebonyi / Top Nigeria Customs Officers Enmeshed In Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.