Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones (954 Views)

Laptops n other things / I Sell Laptops N Accessories / I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:57am On Dec 06, 2023
I've been in the business of building lithium ion power walls and power banks for years. Over those years I came to realize that people need to power some basic stuff they use on a daily basis at a very pocket friendly price without breaking their bank accounts. The recent hike in fuel price again, has made life very unbearable for the common man. You work on your laptop for straight 15hrs after just a single 3hrs charge? U need am. You want to travel to a remote village where there's no light to charge your phones? This is your friend. You want to power your DC standing fan for 3 nights before recharging? U need this guy. You want to power your room with DC bulbs? U need am. U want to power your poultry house lighting bulbs without buying expensive petrol, U need am. You want to power your internet router? U need am 2. U want to use DC bulbs to power your small shop cos fuelling generator may consume all the profit you made for the day, u need am 2. U want to have an emergency source of light in case there's a power outage, u need am. I designed everything myself except the cells which I got from auctioned MTN lumos packs. I carefully looked at every possible way to reduce cost and still maintain its good capacity. Price is 70k, chat me on WhatsApp 08034694579

4 Likes

Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2023
SPECIFICATIONS
VOLTAGE: 12.6V
CAPACITY: 36400mAh
ENERGY: 458WH
CELL TYPE: SAMSUNG ICR18650-26J
CONFIGURATION: 3S14P

1 Like

Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2023
SPECIFICATIONS
Capacity: 36500mAh
Energy:458Wh
Cell type: Samsung ICR18650 26J
Battery configuration: 3S14P

1 Like

Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by aniplus: 12:35am On Dec 07, 2023
Does it come with charger?
Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by tetralogyfallot(m): 3:33am On Dec 07, 2023
aniplus:
Does it come with charger?
yes it comes with 12.6v automatic smart charger, with it's light display. The charger indicates red light when charging and then changes to blue when fully charged.

1 Like

Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2023
Still waiting for nepa light before u can work on your system? This powerbank is just what u need. Chat me to know more. WhatsApp contacts remains 08034694579
Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by ajog1: 9:08pm On Jan 08
tetralogyfallot:
yes it comes with 12.6v automatic smart charger, with it's light display. The charger indicates red light when charging and then changes to blue when fully charged.
Does the charger have a charge-breaker when it turns blue; that is to stop charging the powerbank ?
Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:54pm On Jan 08
ajog1:

Does the charger have a charge-breaker when it turns blue; that is to stop charging the powerbank ?
it's a smart charger that stops charging immediately the battery voltage reach 12.6v which is the full voltage of the power pack.

1 Like

Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by MGDIMA4: 8:46am On Feb 11
Can I charge it will Solar?
Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by psucc(m): 11:52am On Feb 11
How long does it take to fully charged?
2. Can it be charged with solar, if yes, what ratings?
3. How many time can tha battery charge a laptop of say 65w
Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by tetralogyfallot(m): 2:30pm On Feb 16
MGDIMA4:
yes
Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by psucc(m): 6:27pm On Feb 17
Please this

psucc:
How long does it take to fully charged?
2. Can it be charged with solar, if yes, what ratings?
3. How many time can tha battery charge a laptop of say 65w
Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by leverage12(m): 3:21pm On Feb 19
I have this BMS 65pcs at clearance price of 7500 per one. Each one is worth 8500. I am selling all at once. 100a lithium ion 4s BMS with heat sink

1 Like

Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by TovFive: 2:56pm On Feb 20
Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by Tee99(m): 9:55pm On Feb 25
Is this still available and how much?
Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by maclawrence02(m): 7:38am On Mar 01
tetralogyfallot:
SPECIFICATIONS
Capacity: 36500mAh
Energy:458Wh
Cell type: Samsung ICR18650 26J
Battery configuration: 3S14P
How much? Still available?
Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:16pm On Mar 01
maclawrence02:

How much? Still available?
it was 70k but due to the cost of materials, it's now 85k sir. Always available sir.

1 Like

Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:17pm On Mar 01
MGDIMA4:
yeah! It can be very much charged with a solar panel.
Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by ajog1: 10:28pm On Mar 01
For a 36AH powerbank, 85K is high.....

4 Likes

Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by TovFive: 9:06am On Mar 02
tetralogyfallot:
yeah! It can be very much charged with a solar panel.
1. Is it possible to charge any type of laptop with the battery?

2. Is the battery Lithium-ion or lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4)
Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:54am On Mar 02
Yes, it's possible to charge every kinda laptop and it's lithium ion built.
TovFive:
1. Is it possible to charge any type of laptop with the battery?

2. Is the battery Lithium-ion or lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4)

1 Like

Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by ajog1: 11:20am On Mar 02
tetralogyfallot:
SPECIFICATIONS
VOLTAGE: 12.6V
CAPACITY: 36400mAh
ENERGY: 458WH
CELL TYPE: SAMSUNG ICR18650-26J
CONFIGURATION: 3S14P
Can we do escrow? You go reduce the price up there.
Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by TheCreatorVerse: 1:18pm On Mar 02
ajog1:
For a 36AH powerbank, 85K is high.....
That's true, paying 85K for a battery that still relies on electricity for charging is not a wise investment, considering the electric bill.

Furthermore, using auctioned MTN lumos packs for cells raises concerns about their quality and longevity, prompting questions about why MTN auctioned those cells in the first place.

Additionally, the DIY nature of the battery lacks official certifications, impacting safety and performance guarantees. It would be beneficial to clarify the warranty period and address any uncertainties customers may have.

Lastly, there's a consideration of why individuals shouldn't just create the power bank themselves, it will cost less that way.

3 Likes

Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by tetralogyfallot(m): 2:02pm On Mar 02
ajog1:

Can we do escrow? You go reduce the price up there.
its the last price
Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by ajog1: 2:28pm On Mar 02
tetralogyfallot:
its the last price
What about running with a solar? What the cost? Let me know so we could deal.
Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by ajog1: 3:04pm On Mar 02
TheCreatorVerse:
That's true, paying 85K for a battery that still relies on electricity for charging is not a wise investment, considering the electric bill.

Furthermore, using auctioned MTN lumos packs for cells raises concerns about their quality and longevity, prompting questions about why MTN auctioned those cells in the first place.

Additionally, the DIY nature of the battery lacks official certifications, impacting safety and performance guarantees. It would be beneficial to clarify the warranty period and address any uncertainties customers may have.

Lastly, there's a consideration of why individuals shouldn't just create the power bank themselves, it will cost less that way.
we live in unusual times, where price believes it can fly! However, the core of it is how okay is the product.
We've to be fair to builders, assembliers, and producers of products.
Re: I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones by ajog1: 2:56pm On Mar 03

(1) (Reply)

Any Affiliate Computer Person / Best Promotions / Desiel Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.