Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Doctors Pls Help Interprete The Scan Result...pics - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Pls Help Interprete The Scan Result...pics (301 Views)

Doctors Pls Help!!! What Is Happening To Me (graphics Details!!!) / Help Interprete Medical Result / Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Pls Help Interprete The Scan Result...pics by AntiIncognito: 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2023
So a friend of mine has been pregnant for 4months going to five now..

Just yesterday she began having heavy abdominal pain followed by thick heavy blood discharge..

So she visited the nearest lab for check and here is the result she has been asked to visit the hospital for proper care but she's just curious for a clear understanding of what's going on..

Note: she just started having bump.. and pregnancy test result as at two months ago showed positive

Re: Doctors Pls Help Interprete The Scan Result...pics by Anyenmoney(m): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
She is pregnant but suffering from gynaecisiolecus dialilofram due to excess protobrobiun in her excosi.
Re: Doctors Pls Help Interprete The Scan Result...pics by money121(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
All is well
Re: Doctors Pls Help Interprete The Scan Result...pics by Xscape1993(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
Let her see a good doctor.
Re: Doctors Pls Help Interprete The Scan Result...pics by CamelCase: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2023
Anyenmoney:
She is pregnant but suffering from gynaecisiolecus dialilofram due to excess protobrobiun in her excosi.

Enough Grammer go confuse us all
Re: Doctors Pls Help Interprete The Scan Result...pics by jenifer007: 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
First of all how did she confirm her pregnancy

The scan result shows that she's not pregnant..The bump she's experiencing might be a tumor in her uterus...If she was pregnant the conclusion of that scan will be gravid uterus

Tell her to visit a gynecologist for better options of treatment.
Re: Doctors Pls Help Interprete The Scan Result...pics by captainking(m): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
AntiIncognito:

Just yesterday she began having heavy abdominal pain followed by thick heavy blood discharge..

So she visited the nearest lab for check and here is the result she has been asked to visit the hospital for proper care but she's just curious for a clear understanding of what's going on..

Note: she just started having bump.. and pregnancy test result as at two months ago showed positive

Its either ectopic preganancy..or shes not pregnant..
google search of the conclusion shows... Gravid just means pregnant. A non gravid uterus is just a uterus in a non pregnant patient.
Re: Doctors Pls Help Interprete The Scan Result...pics by Isobug: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2023
AntiIncognito:

You are not pregnant. However, there's nothing wrong with you. No fibriod, no problem with your Uterus (womb). In conclusion, you are not yet pregnant but you can conceive
Re: Doctors Pls Help Interprete The Scan Result...pics by Isobug: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
captainking:

Its either ectopic preganancy..or shes not pregnant..
google search of the conclusion shows... Gravid just means pregnant. A non gravid uterus is just a uterus in a non pregnant patient.
Not ectopic pregnancy. In ectopic, symptoms will not be visible but can still be detected by scan. If there's any presence of an embryo or foetus, the scan will still detect it, she isn't pregnant
Re: Doctors Pls Help Interprete The Scan Result...pics by captainking(m): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
Isobug:

Not ectopic pregnancy. In ectopic, symptoms will not be visible but can still be detected by scan. If there's any presence of an embryo or foetus, the scan will still detect it, she isn't pregnant
I guess so...

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward / Hearing Aids / Http://metaboostsite.com/luxoderm/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.