Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

I Had Sex With An Olosho And Condom Broke - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Had Sex With An Olosho And Condom Broke (454 Views)

Olosho In Ibadan / Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. / Olosho To Pay 5k Overnight in Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Sex With An Olosho And Condom Broke by HelpfulBro: 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2023
Abeg help, who has had similar experiences?

I had sex with this girl for the joint my guy carried me to and while in the process of doggy the condom burst and she immediately jumped off in like 0.2 secs

Is it possible I've been exposed to any STDs?
Re: I Had Sex With An Olosho And Condom Broke by MatrixReloaded: 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
HelpfulBro:

I had sex with this girl for the joint my guy carried me to and while in the process of doggy the condom burst and she immediately jumped off in like 0.2 secs

Run to hospital physically...stop running to robots on nl.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With An Olosho And Condom Broke by muyico(m): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
ah HIV
Re: I Had Sex With An Olosho And Condom Broke by atiku4President(m): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
HelpfulBro:

Where is the joint let me ask Chat GPT
Re: I Had Sex With An Olosho And Condom Broke by Boogyman557: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
ggnn

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With An Olosho And Condom Broke by LordBiden(m): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
You have nothing to worry about,what you need is prep drug,it is a preventive therapy against hiv once you get exposed to someone you don't trust.

Although it is somehow scarce but I can give you details on where and how to get it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With An Olosho And Condom Broke by Satigo(f): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2023
Are you in a lady in need of clean young boys with good tools to service you in bed or in need of sugar boys for keeps? Join Satigo through this link and meet clean young boys who could be at your service.
https:///+G_yPmkz2HnllMGE0
Re: I Had Sex With An Olosho And Condom Broke by HelpfulBro: 2:23am On Dec 07, 2023
LordBiden:
You have nothing to worry about,what you need is prep drug,it is a preventive therapy against hiv once you get exposed to someone you don't trust.

Although it is somehow scarce but I can give you details on where and how to get it.

Pls do I hear it's 72 hrs, I've elapsed 24 hours already
Re: I Had Sex With An Olosho And Condom Broke by HelpfulBro: 4:21am On Dec 07, 2023
LordBiden:

Give me details abeg
Re: I Had Sex With An Olosho And Condom Broke by LordBiden(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
HelpfulBro:

Pls do I hear it's 72 hrs, I've elapsed 24 hours already
Chat me up contact on my signature
Re: I Had Sex With An Olosho And Condom Broke by HelpfulBro: 5:47am On Dec 09, 2023
LordBiden:

Chat me up contact on my signature

Already gotten it, I was referred to an NGO

(1) (Reply)

Chicks, He Is Hot And Fun To Be Wit. Holla Me / A: The Best Friend U Need / For An Intimate Relationship Call 06068760037

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.