Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

What Exactly Has President Tinubu Achieved Since Assuming Office 6 Months Ago? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Has President Tinubu Achieved Since Assuming Office 6 Months Ago? (971 Views)

Tinubu Achieved In Few Days What Buhari Couldn't Do In Years - Femi Kayode / One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? / Has President Buhari Appointed Kingibe as New Chief Of Staff? (Fact Check) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Has President Tinubu Achieved Since Assuming Office 6 Months Ago? by online4business: 9:16am On Dec 07, 2023
numericalguy:

Tinubu has his challenges but at least the economy is responding to his policies.
1.The Nigerian Stock Market is up 34.11%.
2.Our GDP is up 2.54%.
3. Oil production is up 13.40%.
4. Balance of trade is now in surplus to the time of over 52%, which is the highest in five years.
5. And most importantly, Peter Obi and Arise Peoples Party's lies are also up 100%!

GDP, balance of trade and oil production is up yet poverty increases daily.

Oga na statistics we go chop as tinubu asked during debate.

Bare face lie and propaganda.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Cost of doing business in Nigeria is at it highest level.

Wait till January na there you go see tinubulation.

My 2 cent please stop smoking that shit (supporting failure) because las las e go find you.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Has President Tinubu Achieved Since Assuming Office 6 Months Ago? by ednut1(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2023
Settled politicians that worked for him

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Has President Tinubu Achieved Since Assuming Office 6 Months Ago? by numericalguy(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2023
online4business:

GDP, balance of trade and oil production is up yet poverty increases daily.

Oga na statistics we go chop as tinubu asked during debate.

Bare face lie and propaganda.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Cost of doing business in Nigeria is at it highest level.

Wait till January na there you go see tinubulation.

My 2 cent please stop smoking that shit (supporting failure) because las las e go find you.

I gave facts and the only thing you can reply is with insults and curses
Re: What Exactly Has President Tinubu Achieved Since Assuming Office 6 Months Ago? by online4business: 9:32am On Dec 07, 2023
numericalguy:

I gave facts and the only thing you can reply is with insults and curses

Baba I no insult or curse you I always speak FACTS.

You told bare face lies: stock market GDP and balance of trade up yet the reality is different.FACT

If you're not smoking shit you would not conjure statistics that's different from reality.FACT.

Even the 2024 budget has flaws pegging dollar at 700+ and oil price far from the reality.

Why can't you for once smell the coffee.

Anyone with means should leave Nigeria why they can....

Ona dey go church dey go mosque yet find it hard to call a spade by its name.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Has President Tinubu Achieved Since Assuming Office 6 Months Ago? by numericalguy(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2023
online4business:

Baba I no insult or curse you I always speak FACTS.

You told bare face lies: stock market GDP and balance of trade up yet the reality is different.FACT

If you're not smoking shit you would not conjure statistics that's different from reality.FACT.

Even the 2024 budget has flaws pegging dollar at 700+ and oil price far from the reality.

Why can't you for once smell the coffee.

Anyone with means should leave Nigeria why they can....

Ona dey go church dey go mosque yet find it hard to call a spade by its name.

Never expect IPOB cannibals to be logical. Eating human meat has taken away their thinking faculty
Re: What Exactly Has President Tinubu Achieved Since Assuming Office 6 Months Ago? by Kepukepu: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2023
NSNO:
Nigeria's problems cannot be solved in six months, not even 4 years is enough. What he is doing is trying to lay down a better foundation for our economy.
We don't need miracle workers, we need a leader that has the will and fanbase to take the necessary hard decisions to move the country forward.
No one is asking him to solve in 6 months. You attended a school, go through the question again and then come back and answer it

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Has President Tinubu Achieved Since Assuming Office 6 Months Ago? by Ikpaitid: 9:46am On Dec 07, 2023
He turned Peter "The Fool" Obi into a social media blogger.
Re: What Exactly Has President Tinubu Achieved Since Assuming Office 6 Months Ago? by Kepukepu: 9:47am On Dec 07, 2023
numericalguy:

Tinubu has his challenges but at least the economy is responding to his policies.
1.The Nigerian Stock Market is up 34.11%.
2.Our GDP is up 2.54%.
3. Oil production is up 13.40%.
4. Balance of trade is now in surplus to the time of over 52%, which is the highest in five years.
5. And most importantly, Peter Obi and Arise Peoples Party's lies are also up 100%!
lol, you this guy.
I don't why you will be telling yourself lies.

I'm sure most Nigerians on the street will be laughing at this jargons

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Has President Tinubu Achieved Since Assuming Office 6 Months Ago? by Burgermotors: 9:55am On Dec 07, 2023
Very simple question for men.

Absolutely nothing
Re: What Exactly Has President Tinubu Achieved Since Assuming Office 6 Months Ago? by numericalguy(m): 10:03am On Dec 07, 2023
Kepukepu:
lol, you this guy.
I don't why you will be telling yourself lies.

I'm sure most Nigerians on the street will be laughing at this jargons

Hatefull IPOB cannibals everywhere.

They hate to hear anything good about Nigeria.

Why should you be foaming at the mouth when I said Nigeria stocks rose?
Why should you be having black belle when I said that Nigeria oil production rose?
Why should you be having stomach pain when I said Nigeria Ballance trade rose?
Why should you be gnashing your teeth when I said Nigeria GDP rose?

You are completely ignorant about economics but you are filled with deep hatred for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Has President Tinubu Achieved Since Assuming Office 6 Months Ago? by Kepukepu: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2023
numericalguy:

Hatefull IPOB cannibals everywhere.

They hate to hear anything good about Nigeria.

Why should you be foaming at the mouth when I said Nigeria stocks rose?
Why should you be having black belle when I said that Nigeria oil production rose?
Why should you be having stomach pain when I said Nigeria Ballance trade rose?
Why should you be gnashing your teeth when I said Nigeria GDP rose?

You are completely ignorant about economics but you are filled with deep hatred for Nigeria
Whtever rocks your boat.

I don't argue with obviously foolishh people

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Has President Tinubu Achieved Since Assuming Office 6 Months Ago? by numericalguy(m): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2023
Kepukepu:
Whtever rocks your boat.

I don't argue with obviously foolishh people

I can only pray for God to heal your burning heart.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Has President Tinubu Achieved Since Assuming Office 6 Months Ago? by iwillnevergiveup: 10:20am On Dec 07, 2023
omo, you still de ask. This man don acheive many things for 1. Higher renewed suffering 2. Cornfusion 3. Joblessness 4. High hike in price of almost all commodity out there make i continue de mention ni, because them plenty oo. omo e no easy to acheive this kind things in just 6 months oo
Re: What Exactly Has President Tinubu Achieved Since Assuming Office 6 Months Ago? by DaTruths: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2023
Op speak for yourself, here in Yorubaland things are getting cheaper because of Tinubu's economic policies.

Nigeria now makes enough money for both the politicians and the masses.

Nigeria is blessed under Tinubu.
Re: What Exactly Has President Tinubu Achieved Since Assuming Office 6 Months Ago? by online4business: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2023
numericalguy:

Never expect IPOB cannibals to be logical. Eating human meat has taken away their thinking faculty

H
Ahh great narrative anybody wey no support drug lord is now ipob.

You'll keep suffering and smiling no be prayer ooo it's because that's what you've chosen

Enjoy tinubulation in peace.

Make I go sip my mwenge bigere and waragi together.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Has President Tinubu Achieved Since Assuming Office 6 Months Ago? by numericalguy(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2023
online4business:

H
Ahh great narrative anybody wey no support drug lord is now ipob.

You'll keep suffering and smiling no be prayer ooo it's because that's what you've chosen

Enjoy tinubulation in peace.

Make I go sip my mwenge bigere and waragi together.

Tinubu is on the right track and only bitter and hateful IPOB cannibals refused to admit the truth.

The malicious OP asked a question in a cynical way and I have given her the answers with facts only for hateful and bittered IPOB cannibals to start condemning my post without any facts

How can you hate any good news about Nigeria yet you claim you want to rule the same Nigeria?

All these nzougbu nzougbu mentality will not give Igbo presidency.
Re: What Exactly Has President Tinubu Achieved Since Assuming Office 6 Months Ago? by bennybuhari: 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
Wehrey
DaTruths:
Op speak for yourself, here in Yorubaland things are getting cheaper because of Tinubu's economic policies.

Nigeria now makes enough money for both the politicians and the masses.

Nigeria is blessed under Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Has President Tinubu Achieved Since Assuming Office 6 Months Ago? by online4business: 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2023
numericalguy:

Tinubu is on the right track and only bitter and hateful IPOB cannibals refused to admit the truth.

The malicious OP asked a question in a cynical way and I have given her the answers with facts only for hateful and bittered IPOB cannibals to start condemning my post without any facts

How can you hate any good news about Nigeria yet you claim you want to rule the same Nigeria?

All these nzougbu nzougbu mentality will not give Igbo presidency.
Mo fe gba adura fu ejo ko se Amin ooo.

Be Nigeria lo bayi ki aye e ma lo be yen.

As Nigeria is progressing may your life also progress in like fashion.

Las las na you go buy fuel for 700+ I'm so far gone you can't even see me with segun Anrinezes eyes.
Re: What Exactly Has President Tinubu Achieved Since Assuming Office 6 Months Ago? by numericalguy(m): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
online4business:

Mo fe gba adura fu ejo ko se Amin ooo.

Be Nigeria lo bayi ki aye e ma lo be yen.

As Nigeria is progressing may your life also progress in like fashion.

Las las na you go buy fuel for 700+ I'm so far gone you can't even see me with segun Anrinezes eyes.

Hahahahaha.....

IPOB cannibals trying to hide his identity by typing in Yoruba.

Next time use Google translator, it will even do a better job sef
Re: What Exactly Has President Tinubu Achieved Since Assuming Office 6 Months Ago? by online4business: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
numericalguy:

Hahahahaha.....

Everybody wey no accept thieftinubu na ipob na WA lastast na you hungry go caught ooo.

No give away for you ooo conrgatulations
Re: What Exactly Has President Tinubu Achieved Since Assuming Office 6 Months Ago? by online4business: 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
numericalguy:

Hahahahaha.....

https://www.nairaland.com/7934131/pres-bola-tinubus-biggest-fan

Agba akin na ipob too na him dey wail ooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former CBN Governor Emefiele Freed From Kuje Facility. / The Scales Of Injustice / Deji Adeyanju Defends Ijelespeak After Obidient Used Police To Intimidate Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.